The Corroboree
gtarman

Sunshine Coast meet (QLD)....

Yep, making sure no kids take a whiz on the BBQ's and reserving a table and chairs just in case.

TOO LATE ...

I have a few kegs of beer that need to be drunk is it worth putting on a keg. Was thinking of doing one for the Brisbane meet

this month . But if we get a few people we can do it

fuk my hols with the family keg = bullit . sold .. 60% caming now lol

• Like 1

lol bullit..."shows up 60% of the time, every time"

• Like 2

Anyone want some seeds from my multi-headed sunflower? Lemme know if you're keen and I can make a few packs up for the meet :)

sunny.jpg

sunny.jpg

sunny.jpg

• Like 2

@gtarman
Id like a pack ^^

• Like 1

Anyone going up from Brisbane who has a couple free spots in their car? Me and domide were gonna carpool, but one of our cars is kaputt, and the other is a gas guzzler with f*cked aircon.

We can chip in for gas and sing driving songs til we reach our destination :lol:

Otherwise we may be poor(er) and heatstroked by the time we arrive.

EDIT: we're sorted now, thanks

Edited by gtarman
  • Like 1

Hey ive got 10 grams of Anadenanthera Colubrina seeds from herbalistics to give away at the meet, anyone wanna call bags on them :)?

Edited by Meditator
  • Like 1

I might grab a couple seeds to plant? Need a few more trees, and these ones ain't bad-lookin :)

• Like 1

Anyone keen on some small pepino cuttings I might pot a couple up to give away.

• Like 1

Anyone going up from Brisbane who has a couple free spots in their car? Me and domide were gonna carpool, but one of our cars is kaputt, and the other is a gas guzzler with f*cked aircon.

We can chip in for gas and sing driving songs til we reach our destination :lol:

Otherwise we may be poor(er) and heatstroked by the time we arrive.

I might be getting a lift but if not you can ride with me

Those cebil seeds are not viable are they? Got some recently & they were no good for growing, only good for ornaments. Tomatillo plants are trying to take over my gardens so have lots of seed/plants if anyones keen. Also Herb Robert (Geranium robertianum) seeds coming out my wahzoo, powerful herb & she likes the shade so good to fill in those areas of the garden.

Use a misting sprayer if you need to keep cool, its not that hot though, I never use the aircon to save fuel, but I would use aircon to keep a plant cool..

Anyone keen on some small pepino cuttings I might pot a couple up to give away.

Yes please, I am keen & its the first I have heard of this plant.
Edited by Leaves
  • Like 1

Idk I couldn't get any to germinate. They're definitely active though ^^

Im a noob at growing and I definitely had them in the wrong soil.. they actually did start to sprout but the rot got to them :/

Hey ive also got a good amount of blue lotus ( lilly if you wanna nit pick ^^) petals drying out.

Im using the stamens to make a high proof alcohol concentrate and was wondering what to do with all the left over petals and I just remembered the meet. The stamens seem to have more of the alkaloids, but the petals seem to have more of a certain (active) essential oil in them. If you make a tea with petals only and eat the petals, you notice a certain sweet taste (its quite nice actually), and even the water has the sweetness to it a bit. But when you use the stamens the water goes bitter and its not as nice. Both are definitely psychoactive though, but you can notice the different effects (if you get the effects at all). Soo ill have that at the meet for whoever wants some.

Edited by Meditator

im in!![if none of my kids get supa sic, trust me i have cancelled tatts, birthdays alsorts ]

my trades <. > sunopener plant

datura seedlings/seeds

yellow henbane plant

seed grown davidson plum plant

nicotianas seedling /seeds

orchid pups [if yas keen]

rooted brug cuttings

malabar chestnut plant

• Like 3

Ey what Nicotianas and Daturas you bringing :)? Im gonna bring some Datura inoxia seedlings

@ med yeah i think they r?? u bring yours dude i will just bring sum seeds .. n.rustica bro

bump trade rivea plant

imported korean ginseng and raison tree liquid extract [helps with hang overs]

korean ginseng candy

Ahh sweet :)) Dude ill trade you something for some seedlings or buy the rustica, ive already got some seedlings but I want more :P

• Like 1

I really need some N.rustica, seed will do fine & I will bring many other seeds plus the other plants mentioned previously, I have HBWR plants or seeds also.

Edited by Leaves

I have a small HBWR (Burkein from herbalistics) and a year old bridgessii im either gonna trade or give away

i'm worried about xeno. living on a concrete bench for nearly three weeks must be taking a toll on his health.

• Like 1

Anyone wanting chilli seeds I have fresh Butch T Trinidad Scorpion, Aji Lemon, Peter Penis Pepper, Bhut Jolokia & some twisted thin chilli also. I hope someone is keen to eat a whole Bhut Jolokia.

Edited by Leaves
  • Like 3

Fuck this is starting to sound like a real shindig woow I'll see yours all out there.

@ builtit if your coming from eudlo would it be possible to grab a lift? I wouldn't mind a few drinks before I head out, seems to help with the social anxiety.

Hey do we have a set time for this?

High noon again?