The Corroboree
gtarman

Sunshine Coast meet (QLD)....

Hey dudes and dudettes.

I know a few other Southerners have been saying they'd like to check things out up in the great white North and meet a few of the sunny coast folk, broaden our horizons and whatnot. So I thought I'd chuck a thread up and get one going.

Who's in?

SUNDAY 15th DECEMBER 12pm/midday

Edited by gtarman

I know of a nice little quiet-ish park by the river in Bli Bli - called Muller Park, just off the highway. Lots of trees and picnic tables. Let's go there and fire up one of the BBQ's :)

• Like 1

I fish there sometimes, flathead, bream, whiting & mangrove jacks sometimes.

• Like 1

you're on lunch duty then? :P

fresh fish for the noms

Crap I missed it :(

Edit: Lol nevermind, I thought it said Novermber 15

Edited by Meditator
  • Like 1

I'm in, bli bli is not far from me. I've really wanted to check out the brissy one but it's a bit far. I know there are a few boys that are pretty local for me so I may pm them and see if we can get a crew together. Woow excited!

I hope everyone local can make it, it would be awsome to meet some like minded ppl. None of my mates are into ethnos so I think they are getting pretty tired of me raving on about plants lol.

• Like 3

Coolio.

Should be able to make it :)

• Like 1

Might have some luck fishing if I pump up some yabbies but otherwise not much luck there during the day, seems to be a fish nursery, heaps of baby fish. Anyone need some Withania somnifera or Cats? There is Sida cordifolia growing down from Muller near Twin Waters, might see if it has seeds & put some around Muller.

Edited by Leaves

I've been fishing around twin waters its not bad there. I was there last weekend when the hail hit it was intense

I'm in :)

Bli Bli's cool. I used to go prawning there LOL

• Like 1

Sweeet. Might just swap you for that Yacon there if you haven't posted it yet? I'll have a few plants on the day most likely that you're welcome to your pick of :)

• Like 1

I'll bring some plants along as give always/trades I've got some rooted psychotria leaves and some cacti

I've also got a bunch of PC pach and peres off cuts left over from grafting if anyone one wants them let me know and I'll bring them along. They are all pretty shitty looking but with some TLC they'll come good.

I would love some psych. leaves!

I'm there.

• Like 1

already ?

Yep, making sure no kids take a whiz on the BBQ's and reserving a table and chairs just in case.

• Like 1

Hey leaves yeah I would be very happy with some cat I have one of the red ones but its struggling and wouldn't mind another var. If you've got a spare

2 weeks to go from tomorrow guys and gals. Maybe somebody should take Xeno out some canned beans and some toilet paper or something in the mean time :P

• Like 1

2 weeks to go from tomorrow guys and gals. Maybe somebody should take Xeno out some canned beans and some toilet paper or something in the mean time :P

Keep the torch burning mate! i.e. the hotplate :)

I have a few kegs of beer that need to be drunk is it worth putting on a keg. Was thinking of doing one for the Brisbane meet

this month . But if we get a few people we can do it

^^ love it that you just have a couple kegs lying around... ;-)