The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lhb2444

Pissed at my housemate/ex-housemate

if nothing else...........its a good story :)

shame about your budget though..........................maybe you can rent the place out to some xmas holidaymakers....................must be a web site for that..................

How does a woman go about peeing in the fridge? Pretty easy for a dude but wouldn't she have to essentially get part way into the fridge? :scratchhead:

Apparantly the door was open with her butt half in the fridge, when my mum saw her start pulling her pants down she yelled out just in the nick of time.

Sooooo wished she'd got busted for peeing in the fridge :P

my old mate would piss in allsorts of places in the house @ nite... crazy fuker he was/ is??.. my bro 1 day came home after work [3am] to c him nude pissin in the front garden asleep when the lights hit him from the car goin up the driveway he woke and tried to fight me bro which @ the the time was head of security of a club!! i carried this dude 4 17 years doin crazy shit everynite lol

crazzzy times :innocent_n:

i've pissed in some strange places in drunken sleep walks, the ones where you vaguely remember the dream enough to kind of somewhat recall that you did it when you find your smelly piss soaked clothes basket or the puddle in the corner of your room the next day, i'm lucky enough never to have done it on someone or in a awkward shared space, at least not that i ever got busted for or realized.. i girl i hooked up with years ago pissed the bed once after a drunken night out.. it was a huge piss too, i woke up in the early hours shivering because it was freezing cold & the whole bed was soaking wet. i cleaned things up & changed the sheets.. neither of us said anything about it afterwards.. i'm not sure if she remembered the next day or not.. i forgave her & it never happened again..

i think the pissing in strange places in sleep walks thing may be to do with the fact pissing is such a deeply ingrained natural act. it's something we do so often in our daily lives the act is burnt into our neurology.. when we're in a vulnerable subconscious state like intense drunkeness or a sleep walk dreaming state & we need to piss it's easy to dream or hallucinate that we're standing in front of a toilet. maybe similar to the way people while on tropane trips continually hallucinate certain things like having a cigarette in their hand (if they're a smoker) that disappears every time they try to smoke it. because the act of smoking is such a strongly forged neural circuit due to the fact it's such an oft repeated act if you're a smoker, in a vulnerable state your brain can easily lapse into psychologically playing out such scenarios.. taking a piss would definitely fit that category

HAHAHAHAHA

a debaucherous period back in the day, it hasn't happened in a long time :wink:

A story like this just confirms my suspicions that I could ‘never’ have any male (or an extremely feral female for that matter) housemate in my sanctuary. I’d rather just keep paying a fortune and not have to deal with some fucked up shit like that.

Dude, if you consider that a small issue, then I just cringe at what you would consider a big issue. If some dude just missed the bowl and pissed on the bathroom floor in my house and didn’t clean it up, I would be absolutely furious. If someone literally took a piss anywhere else my house (let alone all over my cutlery), then I would just completely FLIP OUT!!! Man that is just so feral. I am in no way a clean freak either, but there are certain things that are simply just not on and I would personally put pissing in the cutlery drawer at the very top of that list.

first world problems are a drag, what can i say

perhaps if you had a large dog...like a great dane........you could blame any pissing missed adventures on it ............ :)

Haha I never did the pissing thing during my valium and alcohol experiments back in the day, just had a sharp tongue and my pants kept coming down to reveal the brown eye,, in pubs etc I think it brings the clown out in those who partake.

Yeah I agree paradox, It must come really naturally, I reckon my body felt the change from carpet to tiles and just thought oh yeah we must be at the bathroom so lets get down to business haha.

I do have a dog I could've blamed but it'd be a big stretch for him to get the top cupboard, the lazy little sucker barely even cocks his leg for a piss most of the time so I would've a long shot to pass the blame onto him, plus she caught me mid piss I believe.

Subaeruginosin I don't think I'd ever want you living in my sanctuary either you sound like a real uptight annoying housemate that I try my best to avoid. I'd rather deal with piss in the cutlery draw once every 7 years or so than cop an earful every 5 seconds for petty issues that you'd drum up into some huge problem.

By the way big issues for me would be aggressive behaviour/violence towards other housemates, racism and homophobic abuse of housemates, stealing, malicious damage of property, etc to be massive problems. Accidents that result in nothing other than wet tiles and cutlery don't make it to the top of that list (unless they got that way due someone maliciously vandalizing my cutlery by knowingly pissing on them in a sober state, :uzi: then I'd see the big deal)

Lol I'd probably move out if u pissed in the cutlery drawer ;)

I gotta agree with sub- I'm DEFINATELY no clean freak- but piss is pretty gross. That's the worst when someone misses the bowl and doesn't clean it up. Pissing in the cutlery drawer would just do my freaking head in.. It's pretty funny but if it where my cutlery drawer I'd probably lose my shit.

I reckon it would depend very much on what you were like as a housemate the rest of the time, maybe she had somewhere else in mind already, or wasn't happy, maybe she's just too outraged or bored by your other behaviour to say what was really on her mind.

Oh, and what was the stuff underneath the cutlery drawer? Groceries? Saucepans? Did it soak into the drawer? Hint: if the cutlery drawer was above something else that wasn't yours, the smell will prolly get to that too. Wait til high summer, you should know by then

But I have share-housed previously with blokes who were almost hysterical about menstrual blood, but who had the toileting habits of 3 year olds. And never actually cleaned the bog, so that was up to the chicks for some reason. Piss everywhere was apparently OK and very normal, but the poor chick who failed to fully conceal her soiled laundry to a suitable depth in her own laundry basket was never ever allowed to forget it. That household fell apart once these facts were bought to the table, the blokes just couldn't understand why we thought they were hypocritical

If you were awesome housemate forever prior to this I'd prolly forgive you as long as it never happened again ever, and none of my stuff was anywhere near the drawer. However I'd prolly ruin your chances of getting laid for 12 months by mentioning it to every chick you bought home. Or making fun of you in front of your mates. It's pretty revolting

I should add that I do all the cleaning in the house she does none and I own everything in the house bar whats in her room (although I do own her desk, bed frame and cupboard) including all cutlery and the contents of the lower draws which are essentially empty bar takeaway menus and dominos vouchers. So I didn't actually urinate on any of her belongings or anything she uses as she doesn't really eat anything bar oportos.

Thankfully I pulled draw out before doing my thing so no other draws were affected but they were all cleaned for good measure.

Why the hell did u piss in there? Is this common?

A Tongan guy I work with gf dumped him as he got up in the middle of the night still drunk and pissed in their wardrobe. What's with that?

Like sleepwalking thinking ur at the toilet?

I should add that I do all the cleaning in the house she does none and I own everything in the house bar whats in her room (although I do own her desk, bed frame and cupboard) including all cutlery and the contents of the lower draws which are essentially empty bar takeaway menus and dominos vouchers. So I didn't actually urinate on any of her belongings or anything she uses as she doesn't really eat anything bar oportos.

Thankfully I pulled draw out before doing my thing so no other draws were affected but they were all cleaned for good measure.

Like I said if you were awesome housemate up to that point ( which it sounds like ) and you never did it again I'd prolly forget about it.

And no, I probably wouldn't mention it to every chick you bought home for a year and you wouldn't cop more than a gentle ribbing occasionally if you were awesome housemate

It's still high up on the revolting scale, but if it's a one-off....

yes it is, it means your too intoxicated so its kinda irresponsible imo.

when your in REM sleep you can feel and hear, you'll feel the pressure on the bladder and dream your going to the toilet, that will either trigger you to wake up and take yourself to the loo

or if your medicated or intoxicated you can sleep walk or just piss right there.

also can be triggered through sleep deprivation, so a combo of lots of alcohol and sleep deprivation is a big trigger.

It's pretty easy to this kind of thing if you're prone to sleepwalking etc...

As a young kid I did some pretty funny things, and used to sleepwalk nearly every night, even out of the house and up the road calling the dog apparently. The most memorable is:

My mum was in the dining room with only a reading lamp on. She saw me amble into the kitchen with a blank stare, which was nothing new apparently. I stood and peed into the bin which she may not have heard, but when she heard the sound of me striking matches, she came into see what was going on. Apparently I'd peed in the bin and was proceeding to throw lit matches into it. Maybe my little mind though that would dry it out again after I'd pissed all over the place...

I have no recollection of it, only mum asking me the next morning why I'd peed I the bin and nearly set the house on fire...

Pissing on cutlery is nothing - a quick rinse and you're good to go - piss is pretty clean, you can drink your own, or even someone else's without too much of a worry - she sounds fussy.

Incog it definitely was not something I intended to do by any means, and no its not common as I've never pissed in the kitchen before.

I did as child do a hell of a lot of sleepwalking and talking. Like IndianDreaming mum's found me many a time opening the front door as a kid to go for a wander out the front or found me sitting on the couch like I'm watching TV. I do vaguely remember mum telling me I did sleep pee in my wardrobe once when I was a little kid (can't remember whether that was me sleepwalking or just being a little kid having a little accident)

C_T I agree it was irresponsible of me to be that intoxicated (like we haven't all been a little to intoxicated before though!) but my main issue was was her reaction to me being intoxicated. She's done plenty more irresponsible things than I have, eg I think its pretty irresponsible that for the last 2 years she's ended up in medic tent at defqon for a suspected overdose and yet continues to do the same thing, she came real close this to doing the exact same thing and thought nothing of it, had a little chuckle about when telling us how she blacked out on dancefloor and her friends had to drag her off and give her water and shade etc.

Granted it was irresponsible but not nearly as irresponsible as things she did such as consuming anything she could get her hands that she assumed were speed or pills and ending up in medic tent at defqon, only to bail a hour later when they wanted to take her to hospital, end up eating another random pill and throw up all through her room later that evening.

^ Lol - I take it back, she sounds like my kinda girl - what's her number hahaha

i've always had strange sleep occurrences. talking mostly, but i used to sleep walk a lot too..

i think pissing while you're sleep walking is a lot more common than people realize. maybe as common as other strange sleepwalking shenanigans. i don't think it isn't gross it's just one of those strange things.. all kinds of things can happen when you're sleep walking, though usually totally benign.. if you aren't a sleep walker i guess you just won't understand.. it's not like it's deliberate.. i think the pissing thing is a lot more likely to happen when you're inebriated though, like CT said..

it's happened to me as far as i know, twice in my life.. i'm not proud of it but if i tried to be open with a girl i'd been seeing & explain about some strange aspects of the subconscious & that i have experienced bazaar sleep walking episodes in the past & she judged me over it & didn't want to be with me because of it i would probably think she was ignorant & clearly has not much understanding for or respect for the weirder aspects of the human brain. that would be a lot bigger turn off for me, i feel, than the fact i had once pissed while sleep walking for her..

i'm not saying pissing around the house is good, but in the context of global human suffering, if thats really high up on your bad stuff meter i think your suffering a severe case of first world syndrome.. many many millions of people rummage through garbage every day just to eat & live in tin humpy's surrounded by drains full of sewage. get a grip folks.

fresh urine is completely sterile, it's only that it's nutrient rich that eventually bacteria colonize it.. it would probably be a lot more 'dirty' to spill milk or basically any other nutritious liquid in the cutlery drawer. it's just the learned association we have about urine as a human waste product... & it smells bad of course..

I recall reading about lots of Americans taking 'Ambien' and doing some really really weird things that they absolutely have no recollection of - such as driving their car somewhere in the middle of the night, eating, and urinating in really strange places, wardrobes, cars, in the street.

Have you chatted to her since?