The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
hostilis

[REQUEST] Astrophytum caput medusae

Hello everyone. I'm looking for Astrophytum caput medusae seeds/plants/cuttings. I have quite a few different seeds I could trade. If anyone could fulfill my desires to grow this wonderful plant please PM me and I'll make an offer. Thanks!

• Like 1

Hey hostilis,

Just wondering were you live? If your in Oz I may be able to help with a small plant.

If not I can't help sorry as I have no seeds left.

Good luck

Cheers

Jox

I'm in the US :(

I saw the seeds on koehres as well, but they're like $20 for 10 seeds. I already bought 20 lophophora alberto seeds ($40) and 10,000 williamsii ($500) when i made that order so I didn't have extra money for them. And right now their site is not taking orders, I may go for it though once their site is done with the maintenance.

Thanks for the responses.

Edited by hostilis

I know I have a packet of those seeds, its just a matter of finding it....

• Like 2

hahaha,... also looking for this one. that is how I bumped on this thread searching the net for seeds, and then I thought I should let myself be heard hahaha,.. have been in lurk mode for some time. I was on vacation in The Netherlands and there someone gave me a cutting that wasn't in such good shape and it didn't survive long enough,.. I still tried grafting it in case there was still enough life in it. so back to square one. But now I do have an excellent addy in The Netherlands and he already told me he could get me them for only a couple of Euro's a piece :D > this guy http://www.succulenta-kwekerij.nl/ < more then 50 years of collecting.... a collection that will not fail to impress.

Thanks for the reference. I was able to get some seeds though thanks to zelly! I just started them yesterday. :) I will update with photos soon.