The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Guest teige

Calea zacatechichi ( Dream Herb )

Guest teige

Hello everyone.

Now i am going to purchase some Dream Herb.

But i dont smoke and dont plan to.

Is there another way to take it.

Now should i buy the herb or the seeds ?

If i buy the herb i can put it in tea cant i ?

I really need help so please write back Bye.

I posted a similar question only a few days ago, make sure the question hasn't been asked before posting another one.

There's lots of info on this very site.

Guest reville

the seed seems hard to germinate

buy a plant

if you get it growing well you should have divisions and foliage and seed soon enough

it tastes really bitter even worse than salvia

mine is wierd it grows up then dies off

it does well in the autumn and spring but not the summer and in winter it goes purple with the cold

try it in a big self watering tub so you can bring it indoors

admin? dont know cant get past the growing bit yet once i have several plants and a shitload of leaves ill experiment

Guest Psilo_smylin

I bought 5gms from shaman aus and tried tea and rolled (packed)in cigarettes.

1 cup of vialness with 2-3 smokes of hemp (leaf) tasting smoke with very bitter after taste.

7 out of 10 time i've tried it I've got good results the others just slept nicely.

However I made a very simple ethanol extract by barely crushing leaves, soaking for 2 days then fitering and got very impressive results (considering the ammount I used 34g).

Kept having vivid lucid dreams and thinking I had woken up, so I'd pinch and bite and slap myself, then test my breathing and pulse and still be asleep.

Mental exercises such as the "dream controll" techniques work wonders.

I suggest practising them first cause other wise its compareable to being burried alive (or so imagining).

if you have a partner (sleeping) try telepathy to get them to wake you.

Cause one time it was my only choice,

watching myself thrash about in bed from above,

really pissed me off,

then it came to me use an open sub consious mind other than mine.

Yeah anyway its excellent stuff.

4 the TASTE!!!

I had 15 of a shot glass of extract, great results and I ,

suggest a nice warm chaser of mild to stong ammount of nutmeg with a bit of cloves.

"Sweet Dreams"

hee hee heee

This is a very subtle herb and doesn't work for everyone. Those in tune with it or at least susceptible to it can get some really good effects.

Hi psilo cool.gif. The leaves psilo has should be the same strain as the plant you sold me right Torsten? I've made some fresh acetone extract before and got some effects, I didn't feel any physical effects but it did increase the realism of my dreams, used a fair bit of material though, extract from about 30 leaves in one go, I was expecting the effects to be a bit more pronounced but it was pretty good for someone who never has any decent dreams (I scored tongue.gifsmile.gif). My extract from >50 leaves will be ready in a couple hours, so I'll probably try it tonight.

BTW, Torsten or anyone else who can help, how long should I leave the leaves in the acetone for before filtering? This time I've left them for 24 hours but I'm keeping the left overs and soaking them for another 7 days just to see how much active chemicals are left.

What about with Salvia D. how long should I leave the material in the acetone for?

Guest TAXMAN

Where can I get this from?? I would like to ive it a try, but unsure where to seek it from?? does shaman Australis sell it???

Still no-one's answered my question frown.gif

>BTW, Torsten or anyone else who can help, how long should I leave the leaves in the acetone for before filtering? This time I've left them for 24 hours but I'm keeping the left overs and soaking them for another 7 days just to see how much active chemicals are left.

What about with Salvia D. how long should I leave the material in the acetone for?

BTW, Torsten or anyone else who can help, how long should I leave the leaves in the acetone for before filtering? This time I've left them for 24 hours but I'm keeping the left overs and soaking them for another 7 days just to see how much active chemicals are left.

2 days is the minimum if you pulverised the material real well (if it is coarse at all, then it will need weeks). 5 days is better to be on the safe side.

Guest Aln8bawanots

Tea is the way to go. I drink the tea with Tagetes Lucida, which helps the taste. I bet Stevia would help too, but I haven't tried that yet.

2 tsp leaves simmered in water for about 10 minutes seems to make a nice strong tea.

Originally posted by earthalchemist:

welcome aln8   smile.gif good to see you here!

oops wrong spot