The Corroboree
planthelper

no youtube sounds?

I get no sound if using youtube, is it an easy to fix issue?

other site's me got no sound problems.

Mute button?

youtube-mute.png

You may have clicked it by accident.

• Like 1

Its happened to more then one of us :wink:

• Like 4

Just a tip, if using chrome or firefox I had to uninstall flashplayer v11 & manually install the older flashplayer v10 otherwise the videos only play when the mouse cursor is moving.

lmfao it had been stumpin me all week then i finally twigged i know how you feel PH :BANGHEAD2:

This isn't entirely related, but I feel its something everyone should know about.

If you are using Firefox or Google Chrome you can download a program called Addblock which prevents you from having to watch those annoying Youtube adds before your video, and will also remove all popups and advertising on websites.

Here are some links:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adblock/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom?hl=en

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adblock-plus/

It will change your life!

I am glad, I asked, even though it's a bit embaressing...

I checked my control panel, sound, ran diagnostics, I even thought of adjusting, the pc back to an earlier setting, but I did not think, of the mute button. :blush:

regarding ads, what do you think, if one disables youtube from adding ads to ones videos, I am sure they give you less "exposure for it" or not?

Edited by planthelper

If you have addblock on your browser it won't stop adds from playing for other people viewing the video. It won't affect your exposure as such, but if your trying to make commissions off your videos, and people with addblock are viewing the video but not the adds... then it might affect the amount youtube pays you.

actually for some reason all utube videos i've loaded lately have come up muted,

regardless of how i last left the window