The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
paradox

abbott shuts down climate commission

Look it up, tony abbot has shut down the climate commission. Tim flannery has been made redundant.

what more can you say except, now we're stuck with him (yes go & die in shame liberal voters) what are we gonna do about this sociopathic retard?

oh & in other news, he has gone & made him self minister for womens affairs & indigenous affairs! i don't quite know how to process the level of offensiveness of such a move.. i can only see this as a very deliberate act of contempt toward the people of australia.. that or he is actually a full blown retarded sociopath

• Like 1

Abbott's shutting down all science...its heresy after all...fckn luddite

EDIT - and I cannot wait until his dogma bites him on the arse....he stick it to us all first but....

and more good news if ya missed it:

Tony Abbott has announced the sacking of three public service chiefs and a major shake-up of the federal bureaucracy in the first few hours after he was sworn in as Prime Minister.

Mr Abbott and his 41 ministers, assistant ministers and parliamentary secretaries were officially commissioned by Governor-General Quentin Bryce at Government House in Canberra on Wednesday morning.

The ceremony had barely finished when the Prime Minister's office issued a press release, announcing three departmental secretaries had had their contracts terminated and the Treasury Secretary would stand down next year.

"Each of these secretaries has made a substantial contribution to public life in Australia and I wish them well for the future," Mr Abbott said in the statement.

Dr Don Russell lost his job as head of the Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research; Blair Comley was the head of the Resources, Energy and Tourism Department; and Andrew Metcalfe, a former Immigration Department chief, has been sacked as head of the Agriculture Department.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-09-18/abbott-sacks-three-public-service-bosses-as-first-act/4965690#

its the "night of the long knives" again

Edited by waterboy
  • Like 1

sounds like the product of representative dumbocracy

seems to me it always ends up serving the money grubbers :scratchhead:

^ If only it was that easy

It is, tony rabbit will probably legislate against climate change. And probably ask his god to sort it out as a personal favor to him.

• Like 2

That's just him being an asshole.

I think he's a hate-filled megalomaniac, obsessed with winning at any cost.

We're only just starting to see his psychopathic side.