The Corroboree
newageshaman

What Video Games Do You Play?

To many games... far to many!!

Also anyone have steam? shoot me a pm and ill add ya!

• Like 1

Dark Souls at the moment. When I'm dodging attacks and slicing through enemies and taking down bosses I just feel like such a pro at this game. Then I get my arse handed to me with one hit and I lose all my progress and souls and bite the controller out of frustration. But then I start again and keep slicing through those enemies...

My partner also let slip that she's getting me a Play Station 4 for my birthday this year that comes with The Last of Us which I've been hanging out to play ever since I saw the initial gameplay video. Gotta get through Dark Souls before it gets here.

Skyrim on PS3 . Love it! Scares the shit outta me when I pump up the surround sound and I get attacked by some random beast. Had to start all over again as my kid wiped my saved game, I was shattered

• Like 3

had all me retro bits n bobs neo geo pocket color... , turbografx, 2600, megadrive, gamegear, ps1's with custom airbrush paint jobs , ps2 , orig x box, 360 ..... robbed by the kids .... even tho they had DSs and wii already

only things they didnt touch were acorn electron , archimedes, amiga 500, and zx81 and the gba which they just wanted the carts for to plug in their DS

and now minecraft seems to have taken centre stage ... good job the music on it can be aaaawesome!!!

so sadly , i play no video games now cuz i think i just got to my first year of "old"

so just gta radiostations and old amiga long play vids in the background to researching stuffs nowadays

faves from the past were smash n grab , the last ninja, blagger, r-types, flashback, streetfighter 2 and after ( still never been beaten by anyone worldwide B) ), desert and urban strike, chuck rock :lol: , devil may cry,

metal slug 1 2 an 3, F-zero, ssx tricky , fable 2 (thats how the world should look everywhere)

and xbox live sessions on halo 2 playing against the band Korn .....,one rocket killtacular tricks and ninja gaiden were the peak of it aaaaaalll

till modders fkd halo on live up , stand by modem ers sucked enough as it was before they came

later halos offline with the kids.. every single gta game from the word go..., gran turismo, farcry s, tom clancy games, Dark siders....

and tekken 3 ,,,, mmm yoshimitsu wins!

till they dumped meh for minecraft :blink:

at least its taught them a krillion minerals...: that i had to thumb through huge reference libraries for years to learn of

and they say they can get acacia trees , plus the cacti in it are very trichie B)

Edited by ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ

How many people actually play minecraft? Cause if it a fair few ill set up a SAB server...

• Like 1

Recently gone back to playing the Crysis series. Not a bad series but like everything else it gets a little bit monotonous.

Far Cry 2 also. Beats 3 and 4 hands down.

Doom (original) :D

• Like 1

Recently gone back to playing the Crysis series. Not a bad series but like everything else it gets a little bit monotonous.

Far Cry 2 also. Beats 3 and 4 hands down.

Doom (original) :D

Omg dude, me and my housemate spent a befuddled new year's eve once going round and round and round in circles in Far Cry 2. The amount of times those fucking rebels set fire to our car and we had to extinguish it by doing up bolts in the engine...

still gives me nightmares

• Like 3

Omg dude, me and my housemate spent a befuddled new year's eve once going round and round and round in circles in Far Cry 2. The amount of times those fucking rebels set fire to our car and we had to extinguish it by doing up bolts in the engine...

still gives me nightmares

I don't often have to fix the vehicles luckily. Was a good sniper forever looking around for someone to shoot at...

• Like 1

I recently finished Shadow of Mordor, it was pretty epic, funny thing is, the games it has been compared with like assassins creed and batman arkham asylum, i have no interest in. Must be a LOTR thing :-)

• Like 1

Is it worth upgrading to a ps4??

To be honest sky rim is the only game I've been bothered with in a long while. Is Diablo similar?

Depends on your cash flow I guess. I've still got 2 or 3 games on PS3 basically untouched so I'm planning to wait, hopefully by then the price has dropped considerably so it becomes a win-win.

Alot of the new titles are also being released on PS3, and if I'm honest with myself, the next-gen graphics aren't that much better. So no personally I don't think it's worth upgrading. Skyrim on PS3 looked beautiful, as do the new FarCry titles. If you like Skyrim you'd probably enjoy the new DragonAge.

get Last of Us!

That's a good PS3 game.

At the moment i'm playing DayZ, Dota 2 and Animal Crossing, hooray.

Has anyone played Chivalry: Medieval warfare? Basically Battlefield with swords and crossbow. I've been playing the demo and it has me seriously considering the full game. Especially since you can get large teams and end up with big melee fights and mayhem. It's a lot of fun but no single player campaign or anything like that. Online only.

Cool! Anything like dynasty warriors? I remember liking one of those games briefly, in principle and in gameplay, back when I did some gaming. Not sure how it translates to multiplay unless scores of bots are involved (surely...?). A beatemup set in epic scenarios where you can roam freely, trying to influence the enormous battle by picking the most instrumental fights, eg fighting through gates and chokepoints, destroying siege gear or killing leaders/heros.

I was a huge afficionado of battlefield up to Vietnam and always thought it was better with plenty of bot meat running around.

Ahh, looks nothing like Dynasty Warriors to me. You can drop in and out of a match so to make it fair I think the game will drop in bots where it's needed. As I've only played the demo and you can't access online features I've been playing against bots. But they're too easy.

Is it worth upgrading to a ps4??

To be honest sky rim is the only game I've been bothered with in a long while. Is Diablo similar?

I just upgraded from ps3 to ps4. I think it's quite an improvement in graphics quality and smoothness of graphics. I was thinking yesterday how even just 5 years ago, you'd see all those really polished movie scenes in between gameplay levels, then go back to the lower quality/resolution for the actual gameplay. Well, now the two are indistinguishable. You'll be watching the intro scenes then all of a sudden you can move your character around, and it's like wtf, this is awesome!

But as Brendo said, you can get most games on both ps3 and 4, and $600 (console + 6 games bundle) is quite a bit of coin. Good thing is that because the ps4 has been out for so long now, there are heaps of games and they can be really, really cheap.

One major downside to the ps4 is that it does not support DLNA out of the box, so you need to use something like Plex to be able to use the ps4 to stream media from you PC.

Edited by Alice
  • Like 1

I'm balls deep in skyrim on the PS3 anyways, I'm chronically addicted. I can't see me finishing it anytime soon, yay for been a werewolf in the companions inner circle !! Freakin love it man it's given me a reason to live lol

• Like 1

Does anyone play Injustice: Gods Among Us ?

Cannot wait for Mortal Kombat X...

I remember when I was 8 years old playing Mortal Kombat Trilogy on Sega Saturn :D

• Like 1

I guess technically speaking masturbation is a video game. I've tried my hand at it many a time... I don't actually think it has an ending to it. :huh:

The bosses are crazy :wacko::wink:

• Like 2

Absolutely loving Hearthstone at the moment... So addicting

Arma 3 is still one of my all time favs

Oh if anyone has battlenet hit me up and we can be fwends :P

The last of us. Wow. My girlfriend got me a ps for my birthday :) which came with this game. Atmospheric, beautiful to look at, controls nicely and the cutscenes is like watching a movie. Only been playing it for a few hours last night and today and I already love it so much!

The console also came with diablo 3. Having never played those games but heard so much about them I thought i'd give it a shot. Amazingly you can play up to four people on the one screen. Something my gf and I can play together.

Wish I had a woman I could 'Rim with :(

Most don't find it that appealing, they really just need to give it a go!

it could be the taste of shit & pathologic coliforms putting them off.

i'm probably living in the past but for me gaming reached it's ultimate peak with quake 2. Then again i probably just drank too much tonight & am talking dumb shit & will only bring this discussion down as i'm one of those lame cunts who can't really get into gaming any more cause theres so many multitudes of other more productive & fulfilling persuits i wanna get stuck into before this extremely short life comes to an end.

With that said i reckon gaming is a wicked art form.. more-so the genius programming aspect of it.. & if there weren't such a diversity of profoundly interesting & fascinating things about being alive then i'd really enjoy being a full on gamer.. Pretty much the ultimate form of escapism bar heroin addiction.. & escapism is extremely important in a culture as convoluted & full of shit as ours..

• Like 2