The Corroboree

do you have a special trick?

if you can show us ....cool, if not it doe sent matter

What is is it?

fu=re breathing per channce?

• Like 1

I can make my d**k croak like a frog, does that count?

The ladies love it :)

• Like 1

^^LOL, what species??

• Like 3

I have a trick. I can make all your pot!!! simply just disappear in a puff of smoke. neat, ay

• Like 4

^ is that you Bog?? I thought you were a Guy... pretending to be a gal.

Well that's popped my little fantasy lol

LOL, well i used to be able to hold my hands, step through my arms, twist them up behind my back and over my head without breaking my grip.. But i just tried it then and hurt myself :rolleyes:

I will put on my thinking cap

Edit: wooo ten mins later after a wee stretch i can do it again! Havent tried that for a good 10 years lol

Another edit: Hey i made youtube work for me, if anyone wants to see my trick and my freakishly flexiable arms, here it is:

More tricks plz. I know there must be some crazy abilities amoung us.

I have a cousin who can do that aswell ... always creeped me out

^ is that you Bog?? I thought you were a Guy... pretending to be a gal.

Well that's popped my little fantasy lol

Thats me lol! I can pretend to be a guy pretending to be a gal if u like, but since the bubbles popped u prob can't reconstruct it :P

MORE TRICKS! I cant be the only freaky one

Edited by Ceres

I posted this in the youtube thread a couple of years ago:

...still probably the coolest thing I can do.

• Like 10

I used to be able to roll my stomach up and down and diagonally when I was younger but these days I can still roll it down and do a half hearted roll up if I really concentrate.

I wont be giving any demo's as my white hairy middle aged flabby stomach is not something that unsuspecting forum readers need to see. :blink:

Ballzac that's cool. I have always been amazed by the control that you guys can have over a ball. Was there someone else on here that did that? I seem to remember someone posting before or maybe it was you. :scratchhead:

LOL, well i used to be able to hold my hands, step through my arms, twist them up behind my back and over my head without breaking my grip.. But i just tried it then and hurt myself :rolleyes:

And you are still young. :)

We bought my kids a trampoline a few years ago and my wife and I carried some injuries for a week or so after that. The mind is willing but the body is like what the fuck. :lol:

Cheers

Got

• Like 1

Etherealdrifter has amazed every one today as he has just turned 18. Is he a man caught it a boys body or is it a boy caught in mans body or..................................ether way he is loving it. :P

au503a__03086.jpg

Party on Eth. have a great one

Cheers

Got

• Like 3

omg Got, i knew that photo would come back to haunt me - especially after all that kafuffle with the RSPCA and those backwood Dog's advocates groups.

• Like 2

I posted this in the youtube thread a couple of years ago:

...still probably the coolest thing I can do.

ahah! I also do that.

Heres me off chops quite a few years ago. At the time I thought I was listening to the most amazing music ever made. Clearly I was off chops :)

• Like 7

I can give myself hallucinations by doing harmonic chanting.. does that count?

• Like 1

^ some guys were doing that with the crystal ball at Eclipse 2012 the morning of the eclipse. I'd never really seen it done before so I thought it was so fuckin cool. they were dressed like... leprechauns, or elves. or something. and their little skit was to fight with the ball and try to wrestle it off each other. then one dude would do all this tricky fkoating shit with this child like look of amazement on his face. it really topped off my morning cus I was just fried from partying the night before and still glowing hard so I could have watched their shenanigans for hours

Not really a trick.. but.. Can anyone play piano? :wub:

I looooove piano..... I find it very sexy.

..Surely we gotta have some fire performers too?

..Any slackline aficionados?

• Like 1

1 in 50-100 tries I can land a 360 kickflip, still w/out rolling laff

I can do a buncha other trix too

its been a while tho

one of these days im gonna get re-focused on sum tai chi! w00t

Edited by Spine Collector
  • Like 4

I can moonwalk like MJ and thats about it. :unsure: Maybe I need to find myself a new hobbie

• Like 2

^ some guys were doing that with the crystal ball at Eclipse 2012 the morning of the eclipse. I'd never really seen it done before so I thought it was so fuckin cool. they were dressed like... leprechauns, or elves. or something. and their little skit was to fight with the ball and try to wrestle it off each other. then one dude would do all this tricky fkoating shit with this child like look of amazement on his face. it really topped off my morning cus I was just fried from partying the night before and still glowing hard so I could have watched their shenanigans for hours

Yeah i met those guys too, they were funny. In fact I think I saw them doing that performance to some really high confused but happy people in the morning - was one of those happy high confused people you?! :)

• Like 1

it's pretty cool that there is are exists sabers that are kinda like carney folk...huckhuck shucks a tear just rolled down my cheek.

Bog there is something quite hypnotizing about your video.......foof it's pretty hot in here ay?!

Also, i can't figure out where those pesky wires are in those cool vids from Ballz and Niggs...

personally i can pop my hip or click/snapping noise. when i do that, i get a fizzing type sensation that shoots up my spine into the back of my head - it literally gives me a head rush with a "seeing stars type of sensation".

Also i can do the bus-stop......Are you ready? Do the bus stop!

But my party trick is the infamous wristwatch :o

• Like 5