The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
planthelper

last chance lophophora sale

^I have replied to your pm. :)

Edited by planthelper

I have posted 5 parcels today, and will do more tomorrow!

a few people interested, have not transferred yet, so here is a reminder. :)

I got still some realy good stuff left, drop me a pm, if you haven't done so already, and we work out the details.

• Like 1

the rest went out today!

if your transfer went through, after I looked last time, than I will send out to you, next Monday/Tuesday.

I got still some good stuff left, so send me a pm, if you want.

most specimens which haven't sold yet, will be sold in bulk soon.

• Like 2

Hey if you still have any available I would like to grab one,

I cant work out how to send a PM

can any1 help me with that, I cant click on anyones name to compose a message, its rather annoying! :(

cheers!

You'll need to build up a bigger post count to PM. I'm not sure what the number need is.

btw planthelper, I pmd you yesterday. Cheers :)

whoami :

maybe they haven't got the time to sit here and get involved.

then they should buy them

fuck freebers , fuck them those who come here only to get free plants - oh and fuck you.

hey whoami, this is a peaceful community, strangly it's tolerating with me. Troll me if you (can) want so much some fucking action and let PH alone.

Hey PH, nice plants mate, sad you had to have them go....

Edited by mutant
  • Like 1

whoami :

then they should buy them

fuck freebers , fuck them those who come here only to get free plants - oh and fuck you.

hey whoami, this is a peaceful community, strangly it's tolerating with me. Troll me if you (can) want so much some fucking action and let PH alone.

Hey PH, nice plants mate, sad you had to have them go....

thx 4 your support mutant.

let me add a few things:

I am convinced my two trolls (or 3 if you want to include the guy who trolled me by calling me a troll,... forgot his unimportant name already) have a bit a personality disorder, so I hope that one time they get on top of there disorders.

there is a troll in all of us, but for non trolling people, this part of our personalities, stays mostly in the back round...

I am convinced to know who my youtube troll is (IT'S NOT WHOAMI!!), because the writing style matches, with who I think it is.

I have never done this person wrong, and others agreed with this statement, but he now stalks me on the net, 1 year after, he fucked up!!! I pitty you, and I know you still read here @ sab.

a strong dose of aya could fix those troll's up! :)

feelings of anger and hate, will only bring you a life of misery. I know the troll, has shady characters as friends, and those people believe in revenge, but as said I have never done him wrong, this is all just in his head.

• Like 3

^ PH - Sometimes trolls are jealous people - you may have done nothing wrong, but by doing so much right you've attracted a jealous person that wants to be like you, and they have no idea how to do it and instead of looking within and changing themselves for the better, they try to level the playing field by smashing you down. Stand tall as ever and lead by your awesome example, as you have already by offering the troll(s) some great advice in the comment above.

• Like 1

yo i posted, i think no 9??? when ya said no more pms?? so should i pm now if u have more plants??????

bullit, you can pm me regarding this offer, no worries.

I still got good stuff left, from things I did set aside, once you pm'ed me, I will send you a pic of what is available.

• Like 1

pmed

got my plants today very very happi :worship:

...my reply has no merit. right. I tried being respectful because I can see you know your stuff but you're just being a sour old cunt honestly. all you can respond with is 'your reply has no merit'. NO WONDER YOU ATTRACT TROLLS

This one must be from Drugs-forum.....

• Like 1