The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
planthelper

last chance lophophora sale

I get rid of the collection,

so most of the lophophore you can see are for sale.

no time wasters please, like 15 replies in a conversation and than no sale (it has happened).

I will give them away for cheap, but in return I ask for you to act promt, and don't ask me any other questions.

you pm me with how much money you want to spend, and I make you a parcel.

I will tell you what you will receive in detail.

you have my word you will be a very happy camper! :)

you can ask for lophophore on there own roots (which are small, but good size and ~3 years old)

or for grafts, or for both.

express postage will be added depending on the size of the parcel.

sorry no wa trades.

use bottle cap as whats its name (size reference, or?)

post-70-0-30578600-1379313733_thumb.jpg

post-70-0-81652600-1379313767_thumb.jpg

click on the pic, to get large size and browse! :wub:

cacti#1_Converted.JPG

cacti#2_Converted.JPG

cacti#1_Converted.JPG

cacti#2_Converted.JPG

Edited by planthelper
  • Like 4

Pm'd

PM'd

I will start to reply to your pm's, either tonight or tomorrow morning.

I wait for the replies to give everybody, the same chances, but reserve the right, to act, first in best served.

my aim will be to make everybody happy, and often my heart goes out to the low income members...

• Like 3

when ya get time and ya still have more i am in! pmd arrrr jokes.....

hey man. i know its too late... im rather sad about that. if by chance, you know, anythings left please pm me, after bullit ofcourse.

I have been on this site for a few months now but I just cant seem to work out how to PM. How much PH? Just after a cluster of four or so to get up and growing again. I have a good swap if you can help me figure out how to message privately :( just having site problems here. also looking for a Tricocerius Scopulocola with a side pup.

Oh too late is it :( well still got a swap for anyone with Lophs and Scops who can help with my problem of Prirate Messaging. Just need to work out how to PM so I can speak to people 4 swaps.

^you just have to click on the persons username then select 'send a message'

Oh too late is it :( well still got a swap for anyone with Lophs and Scops who can help with my problem of Prirate Messaging. Just need to work out how to PM so I can speak to people 4 swaps.

it could be that you can't use the privat message button till, you have reached a certain post count.

just post 10 replies or so, and it will work.

there are some thread which allowe almost spaming posts, look for them at chill space (youtubevideos, the continuing thread and so on).

the reason, you can't send pm's is, because some people abused the system.

we are a reciprocal community, this means you can only take out, if you put something in.

people who join the forum just to obtain plants, without contributing to the forum, are not welcomed.

you could reply to the, what did you do in your garden threads, it's easy and we get to know you,

have a nice day.

• Like 1

what's wrong with someone joining just to obtain plants. maybe they haven't got the time to sit here and get involved. for some people this place is the closest opportunity they get to easily acquire the medicine they seek. we (as in humanity not just members of this forum) should be propagating the shit out of everything and sending it out in all directions to all people, SELFLESSLY, not always expecting something in return. as plants are for EVERYONE, not just dudes that think they're top cats on a fucking forum

Edited by whoami

1, I don't make the rules here.

2, I give most of my things away for free.

3, as often, your reply has no merit.

• Like 1

...my reply has no merit. right. I tried being respectful because I can see you know your stuff but you're just being a sour old cunt honestly. all you can respond with is 'your reply has no merit'. NO WONDER YOU ATTRACT TROLLS

Edited by whoami

:wub: eat a snickers man!

customary OCD edit: :wub: :wub: dont eat snickers...fuck MNCs

Edited by glimpse
  • Like 1

...my reply has no merit. right. I tried being respectful because I can see you know your stuff but you're just being a sour old cunt honestly. all you can respond with is 'your reply has no merit'. NO WONDER YOU ATTRACT TROLLS

No he doesn't attract trolls, he's collecting them.

Now he's got two.

I really want a troll now. You're not going to outdo me on this PH, I'll have my own troll by the end of the month.

You'll see.

• Like 2

No he doesn't attract trolls, he's collecting them.

Now he's got two.

I really want a troll now. You're not going to outdo me on this PH, I'll have my own troll by the end of the month.

You'll see.

I have no idea why he's attracting/collecting them or what the mechanism behind that is, but yeah I'm trollin' for sure. The mofo won't bite back though, which is no fun at all dammit :P

Oh unless you make some kind of derogatory remark about 'hippies' (which i could be accused of being one of the biggest, ironically)

Edited by whoami

I have no idea why he's attracting/collecting them or what the mechanism behind that is, but yeah I'm trollin' for sure. The mofo won't bite back though, which is no fun at all dammit :P

Oh unless you make some kind of derogatory remark about 'hippies' (which i could be accused of being one of the biggest, ironically)

Trolling will not be tollerated on this forum and neither will abuse of any members.

Keep it civil and polite or go and frequent another forum.

• Like 3

Why the fluffin' hell abuse one of the most respectable members here?!

Peoples arrr feerrrny.

This is a lophophore sale thread, not pick the shit out of people thread.

Nice plants mate :)

love love peace happiness fun joy exitement pleasure fun happiness caring love joy ect ect ect... happy community is most important i reckon.

nice plants btw. wish i got in sooner.

• Like 2

Thanks for the help wit the PM issue I will give it a go. U funny buggers :rolleyes::lol: I do have some good swaps that would probably be ready to separate into separate pots but I am a bit unsure how I will be able to offer them. anyway thanks and any lophs or scops come up for grabs I'd be keen on a swap.

Are the Ariocarpus and Astrophytum's gone as well? I'd be interested in them.