The Corroboree

Hi yo'all. It's been a strange and busy year has it not? I've neglected this section of the site for a while and am looking forward to checking out all your sights and sounds imminently. In the meantime here's a taste of some things I've been working on.

Synchrotron Pt I - Dissassembled (Seizure step)
https://soundcloud.com/xenodimensional/synchrotron-pt-i

Toadstool Sample (Psygressive)
https://soundcloud.com/xenodimensional/toadstool-sample

An impromptu clip of my VJing style set to Toadstool Sample. Watch in HD if possible, it loses a lot of detail otherwise.

Edited by Xenodimensional
  • Like 6

Wow bizarre, dirty and beautiful stuff man.... Some interesting juxtapositions of 22nd century dough conveyor belts and tryptamine crystallisations. The looping videos not so keen on, but the neon blue floating city and a ladies smile with and epic finale was very cool \"/

hey man long time no see/speak :)

and wowzers! some legit dark psy right here, wait til ThunderIdeal gets a whiff of this :P

awesome work, glad to see u've been keeping creative, i havent listened to stuff like this in ages but i'm digging it, very tasteful and well produced

the vid clip is great too. i've fantasised about getting u to do a clip of your amazing graphics for some of my tunes in the past

so if u ever find yourself bored and wanting to work with someone else's music...lol, hit me up

Great tunes and exceptional graphics.

Thanks for sharing

very nice!

how come I suddenly had the urge for uppers, although I haven't used since many years, hehehe? :)

I suddenly had the urge to dance, so I did!

What strange moves it evoked :) Also loved "Dissassembled"

I thought I had grown out of this stuff, but you remind me of my youthful vibrance.

Wicked, Very well done!

Old ass thread reopened.. Glad it did though because HOLY SHIT THATS COOL... Then i turned on HD ;_;

The mandlebrot parts get more and more insane.

Edited by Meditator