The Corroboree
THCixx420

Next Melbourne meet??

Sounds good , ill lock it in To my busy schedule .

Hey guys. I came to a Melbourne meet roughly 12 months ago. Some if you may remember me... The tall guy playing with the devil stick. At the time of that meeting I was living in a small flat with no scope for gardening, but I've now moved to a house with a decent sized garden. I'm still very much a noob, but I'm keen to start growing a variety of interesting things. I will be coming along to the meet on Sunday (and bringing a friend), so any advice on getting started with my garden, or suggestions of what to grow will be warmly appreciated. I look forward to seeing you all there.

Lookin forward to it, just wanna confirm that we meet at the tecoma pavillion, do we ?

^ I am pretty sure that's what it's called . So yeah, around noon. It looks like I can make it , yay .

• Like 2

Hey guys. I came to a Melbourne meet roughly 12 months ago. Some if you may remember me... The tall guy playing with the devil stick. At the time of that meeting I was living in a small flat with no scope for gardening, but I've now moved to a house with a decent sized garden. I'm still very much a noob, but I'm keen to start growing a variety of interesting things. I will be coming along to the meet on Sunday (and bringing a friend), so any advice on getting started with my garden, or suggestions of what to grow will be warmly appreciated. I look forward to seeing you all there.

yep come along, i cut 4 cuts today, 2 super pedro's (inc. a tip :uzi:) some bridge cross (beautiful plant, really very nice to look at) and a straight bridgesii (v. vigorous grower recommended!)

egads - looks like i checked back here just in the nick of time. i've been very busy with study, but i'll do my best to make it!

hope this weather holds out! etherealdrifter, Amazonian, first meet in ages i remembered all on my own without text and facebook reminder messages! see you soon!

goddamn sleeping pattern..... just woke up, guess i've missed out?

Had a great day, thanks again for the nibbles Amz :)

• Like 2

^ My pleasure, and thank you interbeing for the top quality plants...fair trade i reckon...food for a collectable cactus and a mugwort ?! :)

Always nice to catch up with fellow SABers, so thanks for making the effort crew. For those that couldn't make it, you were missed, and you might be interested to know we got moved along AGAIN !!! due to a wedding in the rotunda ,lol.

We'll have to schedule another meet fairly soon-ish hey.

Edited by Amazonian
  • Like 2

Yeah thanks everyone for a pleasant afternoon. And a great big thank you to all those who brought giveaways! I now have a few excellent little specimens decorating my garden. Looking forward to the next meet....

God freaking dammit..... I didn't even follow my own topic and missed the whole discussion and the event by more than a week. :BANGHEAD2:

I was even down in Melbourne that weekend picking up shade houses and didn't click :bong: when I got a text asking if i was going today...

Please everyone come to the island soon! the weather is warming up and the water is nice!

• Like 4

We should have a meet once a month because the weather is crazy good!

• Like 1

I am coming to melbourne soon and i demand a re-meet !

• Like 1

There was talk at the last meet of having them more regularly over the warmer months. Something like every 6 weeks was thrown about. If people are keen we could meet somewhere around Sunday 3rd of December or whenever you're in town next Frank?

• Like 2

A MEEET EVERY WEEK!!!! :P definitnetly down for decemebr 3rd! Although that feels like a while away...?

Edited by Sabry
  • Like 1

Ha! Once a week's probably a bit too frequent... :P

Anyway, let's see who chimes in over the next few days. I'm down for whenever.

Whenever it happens next i will try to be there, and i have very few commitments after this week. Though i think by december i might be overseas...i hope i get to do both

fuck and I didnt follow this after I made the last I didnt follow this post comment.

How about a Melbourne meet at the 'island' soon?

• Like 2