The Corroboree
THCixx420

Next Melbourne meet??

Hi guys. Is there a date set for the next Melbourne meet? I wouldn't mind catching up with a few of you guys again soon. I've got a few goodies to share and some deals to follow through with while I'm down there. All the best.

you know, i've piked on the last few meets so i'm not one to talk,

but i have some scummy cuts to give away, so long as it's not in the last 2 weeks of october i'd like to join in,

Hi guys. Is there a date set for the next Melbourne meet? I wouldn't mind catching up with a few of you guys again soon.

Yeah, lets celebrate the coming of Spring and have a Spring meet. Just have to sort out a date to suit as many of the crew as possible.

i have some scummy cuts to give away

Ooooh, 'scummy cuts', my favourite! lol. You are due to show up to a meet qualia..., actually, overdue.

overdue.

yes i am a reneger,

but i'll add the last 2 weeks of oct and the first 2 weeks of nov, anything outside of that is ok,

I suggest september. The sooner the better! LEts get this moving. I say Sept 8th!

Any naysayers?

Sep 8 is absolutely out for me. 1st is ok but short notice I'd say for most. 22nd or 29th may give people some time to pencil it in their diaries? Later it is the nicer the days will be getting.

Hopefully the pack that is waiting for me at the Post Office has the present I got for you guys!

Also, I'm pretty sure this Sunday is around 23degrees!

Sep 8 is absolutely out for me. 1st is ok but short notice I'd say for most. 22nd or 29th may give people some time to pencil it in their diaries? Later it is the nicer the days will be getting.

I too prefer it not to be the 8th. See what the rest of the herd says

How about the 7th, a Saturday? Weather is pretty irie right now. B)

I'm keen whenever. Sooner the better.

The only day that is a issue for me is the 15th of this month. Have been asked to attend a cancer charity "show and shine". If there was no other option i could make a donation and still attend the meet but would prefer to attend both if it works out.

so i propose the weekend of 28/29 september,

either sat or sun is cool for me

Edited by qualia
  • Like 1

29th I'm able as well, got a log for Dave,

shamelessly flogging a log :P

So can we lock SUNDAY 29th? Etherealdrifter, interbeing, niggles, thcixx420, Amazonian, Qualia, Karode, Sabry, Scarecow, and all the other lurking Melbourne sabers.

What say you?

• Like 4

^ at this stage, that's all good, but i might have to work at the last minute :( ,so yeah...whatever is fine :)

works for me- see you all there

The 29th works for me too, be keen to say g'day and meet some fresh faces, was going to say the 8th doesn't work for me either but y'all cleared it up.