The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
CβL

[NZ] Lots of Trichocereus plants to be sold

Hello guys. :) I'll be selling off a lot of Trichocereus plants in the next few days. Just taking expressions of interest at this point, as I'll photograph what people want to see, first. Lots of bridgesii, some perus, some other things. The only conditions of sale are that the purchaser A] Keeps the lineage alive B] Keeps the labelling information (if any) with the plant

In about 3 weeks I'll be in the Northern Hemisphere indefinitely. Details to follow as they happen. :)

Interested in seeing peru's...especially any smallish 'martin' clones if you will be parting with any.

Macros and terscheckii's are hard to beat also

Edit: wanna sell me this guy? :P

post-8023-0-84534500-1377049180_thumb.jp

Pretty pretty pretty please :wub: ?

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by bogfrog
  • Like 1

You must want it badly if you cropped the photo of it. Don't worry, I'll PM you soon. I do believe I have two plants of that clone growing too which is good. :)
You and Nemisty will have to fight over who gets the good one ;)

I do have a Martin base that has a tiny pup, but probably too small to nip off. :( I have another piece that didn't root too, might be able to top him.

Wooo, yes i want this plant soo bad.

.... Nemisty, the battle is on. Careful now, I may resort to casting spells :P

Well I fart in your general direction :P

I SHOTGUN this badboy. ( That is if your willing to sell this one and we settle on a price etc.. )

I dont think it's the same plant???

post-11261-0-73235300-1377069065_thumb.j

post-11261-0-73235300-1377069065_thumb.jpg

post-11261-0-73235300-1377069065_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nemisty
  • Like 1

What a beauty :o

OMG! That plant is awesome (a different plant, and originally from getafix)! I dunno aye, we'll see how much space is in the ground for the wee laddies. And from the ones in the ground, I'm happy for you to take cuttings later on of plants that I don't especially want to flower. Hopefully I just have a bunch of plants that ANY hybrid between would be epic. Then you can camp on the lawn and hybridize them for me :D (only semi-joking)

Edited by CβL
  • Like 2

I would kinda actually consider doing that too lol. But then Id have to drive down again to collect the seeds.

Sweet as hopefully I can come visit next week and we'll suss it all out then :)

• Like 1

Very keen as i have a forest of peres but no plants! Interested in anything blue!!!

As long as you can pick them up, they're yours. Only problem is that the trans Australia-New Zealand highway hasn't been finished yet. ;)

• Like 1