The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
incognito

4.20 coincidences

Since I've stopped smoking ganja, I find myself doing really odd things, finishing work, getting a phone call, running into a friend at EXACTLY 4.20 pm. It's like the erb is calling me back!!!

What is the significance of 4.20 to stoners anyway?

And what's the strangest thing that's happened to you at 4.20??

Maybee I'm craving weed to bad and having hallucinations. Fucking urine tests separating me

An my favourite plant on fricken earth! All I can think about?

The story goes some kids in the US wanted to find a wild ganja crop so they called the mission "4:20 Louis" (meeting at a statue of Louis Pasteur at 4:20) but after many failed attempts to find the elusive wild ganja the term just became synonymous with smoking and then supposedly popularised by Steve Hager & dead heads.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/420_%28cannabis_culture%29

Strangest thing happening to me at 4:20/4/20? I'm not sure. It usually passes without me noticing. :bong:

Jealous.

The things u fricken do for money :(

Edited by incognito

There's always money in the banana stand

• Like 3

Hire me!

And what's the strangest thing that's happened to you at 4.20??

You know ;) :P

Yes you let it be known of ur undying love for me :) there it's out now.. Bout time we let the forum know. They can come to the wedding imagine the partay! 20/4 next year bog and I are getting hitched. You heard it hear first!

Edited by incognito
  • Like 1

I cant remember other incidents off the top of my head lol, (that one was too impressive :P) but I do recall lots of 4.20 moments when i was younger.

Usually it was just as you light up, and someone excitedly squeals "FOUR-TWENTEEE!"

There was a fad in my town for a while where local kids would walk up the 'steepest street in the world' (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baldwin_Street) and meet up for a smoke at 4.20AM!!

I was never enthusiastic enough to go, but some of my mates did.

Edited by bogfrog

I dont get 4.20's, but thats cause my days are full of unscheduled excursions ;)

I get 11:11, 123, 333, 555 and more 11:11's, sooooo many 11:11's

• Like 1

I get 11:11's all the time... well, not all the time, but sometimes twice a day :)

Edit: I just remembered, I changed my phone once to be 24 hour time and I did get a lot of 22:22's so I figured its the time not the numbers ;)

Edited by IndianDreaming

I changed my phone once to be 24 hour time and I did get a lot of 22:22's so I figured its the time not the numbers ;)

I dunnooo... I think there's something to numerology.

Maybe not as much as some people say.

But I have noticed many peculiaraties with numbers, and weird events, syncroncities.

I think 11:11 is most significant for me because quite often at this time I realise my mind has been off on a journey to new cerebral localities and I just arrive back to normal when it turns 11:12.

Edited by bogfrog
  • Like 1

1 a -

psich00 solistice born !

Edited by mysubtleascention
  • Like 1

11:11, 3:33 etc I heard are something to do with guardian angels :) Doesn't matter how accurate your time keeper is either.

Chance.... or coincidence? Dun dun dun...

Sorry to ruin the mysticism but I doubt it is weed 'calling' you back. It's just that your brain function has improved so you are more aware/perceptive. That's my take on it. Synchronicity however, now that's something altogether different.

Interesting. because im a lazy and stay up late reading most nights so I go into work late and very rarely get out before 5.30 at the earliest... So unfortunately 4.20 is too early

psssh.. when I used to smoke alot, there were coincidences all day!

but one I liked was, how this one drug dealer gave me a mason jar, he was really a mean guy with nice spells

and well, he one day just outta the blue, decided to offer me a mason jar, so for a long time I used that to keep my

buds in.. and whats funny was, everytime I got close to the bottom of my jar, some fluke thing would happen

and i'd end up with enough to fill the jar back up! it was more of a decorative mason jar, not a clear one...

I was eventually pissed tho and so I let it get rained on alot

another guy gave me a sugar jar (or he left it behind I can't remember) and I used that for a while

but I let that one get rained on too hehe....

that wasn't really something that happened exactly at 4:20 but I did have one of my more long term smoking buds

and her birthday was 4:20, but isn't it always 4:20 somewhere? so that means technically, if you have a coninky-dink

at 11;11 or 5:55 or 6:16, thats still a coinky-dink at 4:20 eh

but anywho, if you are a weed smoker, its wise to have a special jar laff

and um, in regards to 1111

Edited by Spine Collector