The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
gomaos

5meoAmt???!!!

Was just scrolling through an old well-known secret research chemical provider from usa and found out he has stocked up on new chems. I was shocked to read that he now sells 5 meoAMT!!!

Well, i mean, AMT is pretty strong stuff, and now they got 5 meoAMT, how strong would that be?

Well, it's all legal in the US apparently.

Don't really want to post the URL here, but for those who know here's a clue:

"Swimming pool"

eek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

In the US the Controlled Substance Analogue Act makes all drugs structurally, or medically similar to schedule 1&2 drugs illegal. 5-MeO-AMT is a cross between indole amphetamine and 5-MeO-DMT (both schedule 1 or 2) and is thus illegal in my country. It is possible that the DEA hasn't cracked down on this yet, but if it works they will. The DEA HATES synthetic analogues of psychadelics.

Guest Mesqualero

Gomaos: here is the Erowid link for 5-MeO-AMT

if you havent read it already

Dosage is supposed to be around a 1/4 of the dosage for AMT. The reports i have read ppl have been taking 2.5-5mg

[This message has been edited by Mesqualero (edited 17 April 2002).]

Guest si

The Doc's stuff is always reliable and at a reasonable price.

My Gnome has personally test driven his entire catalogue and can recommend 5meoamt without question. Be careful though, do not eyeball an individual amount....get a digi scale.

iRiNi

I second all of si's comments re "The Dr"

Weren't you on some sort of year long outback adventure brother?

Whats up?

Guest si

got back one week ago...

7 months alone in the pilbara during summer was quite enough for me...at least i've attained a great tan (as well a a TOTAL mental breakdown, but that's a good thing)!

i see your still playing the joker on these forums...how many have you fooled ???

Guest si

see you out there then.

btw, if you happen to stumble within striking distance of my loph's (or any other species that will be abundant in that area soon) leave them ALONE, still another couple of years before the inaugural harvest.

on another note, if you ever get your hands on some bright green spinifex (not sure of the exact type) take the stickiest bits, finely cut, then mash, then put onto coals and PRESTO your away (destination unknown but an interesting experience nevertheless.

happy trails

Originally posted by si:

if you ever get your hands on some bright green spinifex (not sure of the exact type)

in the pilbara region I presume??

take the stickiest bits, finely cut, then mash, then put onto coals and PRESTO your away (destination unknown but an interesting experience nevertheless.

could you please elaborate. This sounds VERY interesting.