The Corroboree
bridgesoid

Is tipz still around?

I haven't been able to get in touch with him for a couple of months now and am a little worried..

I haven't heard or seen from him since mid May.

tipz is also now known as Cacti Jihadist

Haven't heard from him in ages either :\

He posted a photo on the FB tricho group not too long ago.

He posted a photo on the FB tricho group not too long ago.

If it's the one I'm thinking of, that was quite awhile ago wasn't it? A few months

Nup, this was about a week and a half ago.

• Like 1

I'm chasing him too....took my money and ran.

Edited by mr b.caapi

I love the FB Tricho group and love seeing all the lubly trichos scrolling down my newsfeed each day.

So many beautiful specimens and everyone is so relaxed.

I know many SAB members are a part of it but I have a hard time guessing who is who a lot of the time.
It would be great to befriend some more of you cactophiles on FB. :)

If tipz owes you something, I.e. if you gave him money.

could you please message me and le me know.

I'm sure it will work out. Tipz is a good guy.

• Like 1

Has anyone actually spoken to him?

We all can get ourselves caught up in life and other things and not follow through on stuff as promptly as we should but Tipz has always sorted his shit and / or has always made contact at some point.

If any one has a contact number for him it might be worth giving him a call just to make sure he is ok.

Cheers

Got

• Like 1

I was under the impression he was planning on being quiet for a while, after the WA state-sponsored goons cracked down on another community member. I think most of you guys know that though, but I thought I'd mention it in case.

Tipz has always been a good trader and a thoughtful member here. I'm sure it will end well.

As I said before please message me if you are owed things.

Sorry mate, I didnt catch your post saying that you were offering help, my apologies not trying to be a snot.

Tipz has been a more than generous member to me over the years, and a very GM trader usually.

I'm sure when he's back, he will explain, and more than compensate those who were left waiting.

But like GoT said. If anyone has his number, find out whats going on.

I was under the impression he was planning on being quiet for a while, after the WA state-sponsored goons cracked down on another community member. I think most of you guys know that though, but I thought I'd mention it in case.

I was also under this impression.

I messaged him on facebook and trying to make contact in other ways. if anyone wants to message me to discuss please do!

• Like 1

You are such a helpful gay lumberjack

Greetings

It's been a while hey SAB !

I come back to settle outstanding trades. I have my reasons for disappearing and I don't really wish to go into them here. It is irrelevant really. either way I am back to settle the scores.

It has been a long time since I have logged in and will have to go and sift through my mail to work out exactly who needs to be compensated for my dud trades. You will be over compensated. I truly am sorry, I hope nobody thought that this was a calculated ripoff. Those that know me can attest to the fact that is not my style.

If there is anyone with outstanding trades please PM me and I will settle your trade in cash pronto.

It may take a little while to sort through old mail and the flood I am expecting after this post.

On top of this I am going to do a big giveaway. I really need to cull my collection. I have a HEAP of cactus to giveaway. Pickup from Goolwa SA. Lots of nice plants mostly rooted. You will need a trailer or a big van. I want a one person giveaway to make it quick and easy. As long as they go to a good home I am happy. So first person to PM me that wants to come down and grab them gets them. There is around 20m of thick as peruvianus ( stored in the shed for a good year ) and heaps of hybrids, various spp of pach, scop, bridge e.t.c e.t.c (ALL CACTI HAVE BEEN CLAIMED PENDING PICKUP - CHEERS )

You probably won't see me around after this.. just back to settle things. I hope you are all well and a big hello to all my old SAB friends.

Cheers - Tipz

( edit : Myco this had nothing to do with you mate. It was an unrelated legal issue but I thank you for your support man. Your a good lad.)

Edited by cacti jihadist

This is really sad Tipz, I hope you're OK. I had good trades with you before your troubles began.

I think you're a top bloke and most people would be happy to baby-sit your plants until you're ready again.

Hope things improve mate.

• Like 2

I'm ok HD ( thanks for the kind words ) things have kind of settled now.

Just really do not want any trouble with the law and getting rid of my collection will definitely give the establishment less amunition. I really have to keep my nose clean from here on in.

I'm trying to track down B.caapi, Sabry, Echelon and Bridgesoid. If anyone is in touch with them and sees this could you please ask them to get in touch with me.

• Like 1

Sad to hear you are giving up your collection mate. :(

B.Caapi works away so I am unsure if he can get on line when he is working.

Pity you are not closer so I could help in some way.

Stay safe mate. :)

Cheers

Got

Just a quick note to say all outstanding cash trades have been settled.

If there is anyone else out there that I still owe things to from giveaways or anything please get in touch and Ill try sort something out.

• Like 1

awww :(

be a shame to see you go.

peace wherever you find yourself dude

Thanks Solomon.

I'm going to stick around.. Can't leave this place. Just withdrawing from all trade and not collecting illegal cacti anymore.

As long as I stay squeky clean I should be right. Next strike and I'm out.

• Like 1