The Corroboree
endorfinder

Giveaway - Synsepalum dulcificum (Miracle Berry) fruit/seeds

Hey y'all, I have some miracle berries to give to people who will sow the seeds.

If you're interested, post the #1 food you'd like to try with them, the 3 posts with the most likes by midday Wednesday can split however many I lay my hands on for the next couple of weeks.

-ef

• Like 4

Lemons, grapefruit, no bittergourd/melon maybe umeboshi you know sour plums, ugh gawd there is so many. I will think about this and edit my most wanted food . Edit just to say maybe sour warheads, lol.

Edited by in_spirit

My girlfriend's mother :lol:!! She would have to be the most sour thing on earth!!!!

I would really love to get my hands on a few of these as I have been looking to grow them ever since joined up as a member here, I made a post about them & a generous member sent me some pills that had been made from the berries but I had no luck getting berries/seed. I have remembered this plant since I was about 8 years old when an old man (family friend) showed us his amazing fruit garden, I was blown away by this little fruit so much a few months latter the old man gave me my own plant, sadly it died when I was 13 :unsure:. Getting some of these to grow would make my year!!

All my fingers & toes are crossed :wink:

Cheers

Jox

• Like 5

me

• Like 1

premium quality balsamic vinegar

Beeeeeeeerrrr!!!!!!! and for some reason chicken.... I don't know why but chicken....

Also you are a genius IndianDreaming!

Edited by Sabry
  • Like 1

Im going to start drinking vinegar to help stabilize blood sugar after meals,this fruit will make it easier,also i want to try some lemon juice in tea instead of artificial sweetners,I have no idea if that will work with the fruit.

Also the ground in my yard is "Sour" ,so i cant bring back the dead without hassles,a little spray o ye wonder fruit/water concoction,and sweet bingo undead minions: :lol:

Edited by mrp11

Sour/Bitter botanicals :)

Edited by Tio
  • Like 1

Jox, sim, IndianDreaming, bullit, PM me your addies guys, cheers.

• Like 1

Awesome endorf :worship: :worship:!!

I PM addy right away, Thank you.

Cheers

Jox

EDIT: Hey endorf, I tried to send you a PM but it said you can't receive messages, how else can I get my addy to you?

Edited by Jox

Thanks EF! I'll report back once they've grown and I've tested them... :o

• Like 1

With the bitter chinese herbs I use, with san pedro & with Piracetam? I keep forgetting to get these and would love to try them. If these fruit can make eating a chunk of Pedro like eating a cucumber they would indeed be Miracles! Wormwood wood be interesting

Edited by Leaves

If it can mask the taste of Andrographis I'd be very surprised... and very happy!

Ooooh shoot! That left asour taste in my mouth, lol. Nice offer just the same endorfinder :)

AWESUM CHEERS BIG EARS

Tio & Leaves - I don't think they work with bitter tastes, just sour.

• Like 2

Correct, they only work with sour tastes and not bitter. As neat as a novelty they are, it's rather disappointing after a bit if you have a palate that likes more complex tastes. The miracle fruit definitely "ruins" the taste of citrus and other sour fruits for me by making them either fairly insipid and/or way too sweet.

Bugger

OK seeds/berries sent to the four of you. Let me know if you have viability issues and I'll track down some more.

cheers -ef

• Like 2