The Corroboree
Sulik114

wanted to buy, Acacia Phlebophylla seed

Hello fellow plant lovers, I would love to buy some Acacia phlebophylla seeds to grow here in Tasmania. As we all know it's an endangered tree so the more we can grow and distribute seeds or seedlings the better. If someone can help with some seeds they would like to sell I would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

• Like 1

Send me your addy the pair of ya!

Please make sure you got a good grasp on acacia prop, Im sure you got the know Sally.

• Like 4

Best of luck guys. Make sure you read up on how best to germinate and care for this species. plenty of good threads on this site.

Excellent work PD.

Thanks heaps PD, awesome. Once I work out how to PM you on this ipad I'll pass you my address. Don't worry I am a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to doing things so I will do my research and use best practice in propagating the seeds.

I will actually keep a complete diary of steps taken, materials used and photo progress shots of the propagation from seed to small tree.

Will post this here online and hopefully the tek will be a success and help others to achieve similar results.

Cheers,

• Like 1

Would love to get my hands on some A. phlebopylla seeds too! Pm'd you PD.