The Corroboree
incognito

Breaking bad last season

Starts tonight 6.30!

My bet is on skyler having Walt killed o protect her family- wish there was like a tab bet.

Time will tell... Soooo excited!!

• Like 2

aaarghh fuck i wanna watch it so bad :)

i just finished watching ep 9 ... Pretty full on! So sad its ending. As the saying goes, all good things must come to a end.

Don't spoil it!!!! I'm watching episode by episode on fox tell. Spoilers will be shot!

yes, i'll burn down the house of anyone who ruins this for me

• Like 1

My girlfriend laughs at me when the advert comes on cos I get pretty excited haha

I won't ruin it for no one .... As I would cry if someone did it to me ... I don't have foxtrl so eztv it is for me

watched it<> good :devil: fuk foxtel go torrent :worship:

• Like 1

Wow hank is I into him- Walt tells him to walk carefully :0

I love hank!!!!! Don't kill hank! He's the only chance waltz family will be safe if Walt gets killed. Walts done some really dumb shit.

Poor Jesse is a fucked up :(

Eztv torrents is the bomb!!!! Tells ya what airs that day an shiz .... Best torrent site around.... For t.v shows that is

• Like 2

Eztv torrents is the bomb!!!! Tells ya what airs that day an shiz .... Best torrent site around.... For t.v shows that is

Best public one anyway :P

This episode had left me so damn excited for the season.

Fuck just watched it so good :)

I hope Jesse kills Walt that's wat I've been waiting for haha cunt turned evil Walter white must die haha

It seems Walt has no friends. Jesse won't kill Walt. Hank won't kill Walt butttt skyler will.

just wait till jesse finds out walt killed mike ;)

he did nothing but use jesse to get wat he wanted

jesse was already gonna kill him in a previous episode to i hope he does it

EDIT: Oops might of been a spoiler!

Edited by SunChaser

the ricin....... prob gona try an give it to jesse but jesse and/or hank will kill walt .... my guess jesse... or huge DEA stand-off. Who Knows Arggghhhhh another hole week till the next ep :-(

• Like 1

Best public one anyway :P

Is there any other good ones hidden away?

i use kickass i hate eztv all eztv torrents and more are on kickass anyway

yea i use the new kat when ez torrents are taking forever ettv seems to be the ducks nutz when it comes to uploaders.

Shit tottaly forgot about the gun in walts boot ..... where will that come into it??

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this show but ever since the first season the actual theory behind some of the chemistry leaves big holes in the plot.
I guess it would fly over most peoples heads but considering the budget, the following and how well they do everything else, you'd think they would keep ontop of it.

Like the whole Czech operation has gone to shit so badly in a month that they are now cranking out batches at 67% purity even though they were taught Walts methods personally, did he leave preschool kids running the lab?

Even the idea that he has some super secret squirrel method of making gear from p*2p that, for some strange reason causes a blue impurity that wont budge even after a near perfect recryst*allization, better than anyone has seen before? (but Jessie is capable of learning in a week)

Bah, I know, I know, its just a TV show but, come on its breaking bad!
And the first season storyline was so tight.

Edited by AndyAmine.
  • Like 1

I thought that's why madrigal wanted to work with Walt to take over the europeAn market that had poor quality meth. Full on what's gonna happen with Walt and hank now? Ricin ? Would Walt stoop that low?

Stop knocking my fav show andy or I will wedgie you ;)

Edited by incognito

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From what I understood Walt had been to EU after leaving Gus and taught them how to make his gear, then left them in charge.

Thats why when that euro chick came into the carwash he was pissed at her, saying 'hey, I left you everything in working order, how could you mess it up?'

Or did I get that wrong, its been a while since I saw the last season so was playing connect the dots a bit.

And yes, I think Walt would stoop that low, no problem. He has a major ego running these days and knows he can get away with it. In his eyes its ALL HAIL THE KING!

He still cares for Jessie and even Hank but at the end of the day his family's inheritance is what really matters. (as it should be)

Hanks alright but he is a bit of a dick and a bit of a sell out.

Edited by AndyAmine.

U have got

It ll wrong. Best watch it again. This thread is for bb fanboys and girls only!

Any bb biartches must start another thread :)