The Corroboree
gtarman

don't cha love it when...

dont cha just love it when you can afford your first Christian rätsch book ? :3

especially after reading Torsten's thread on him ... can't wait !! x]

• Like 1

On 21/08/2017 at 7:11 PM, ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ said:

dyjliw sand from the wall starts falling from your pussm tittens

yes, game of thrones, I watched the last show of the season and read this and thought it was totally a reference to John Snow/Sand and the Mother of Dragons getting it on and breeding destruction.....but maybe it was just me...carry on

• Like 1

ahaa, I stopped watching it at season 5 i think it was but I always wondered why john snow had to put up with sm'egrit when that cute milk whore with the dragons was a bit kinder on the eye ... and being one of the fire crew myself couldn't not notice that fire girl

is it worth watching any further now you already walked that path and can glance back?

Wow...I read what you wrote and said to meself "that's describing the wall falling like sand cos if Jon's fatal fascination with Dragontits" but yeah...

worth a watch

absolutely

one season to go....

• Like 1

Linguistic vibrations?

Edited by freakazoid
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ said:

ahaa, I stopped watching it at season 5 i think it was but I always wondered why john snow had to put up with sm'egrit when that cute milk whore with the dragons was a bit kinder on the eye ... and being one of the fire crew myself couldn't not notice that fire girl

is it worth watching any further now you already walked that path and can glance back?

Don't you love it when someone is talking about season 5 of something and you haven't watched television since February of 1999?

• Like 1

Dovakin dont you just love it when that song plays in your mind

Edited by ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Inyan said:

Don't you love it when someone is talking about season 5 of something and you haven't watched television since February of 1999?

no offense like but *walks up and kisses your forehead mwah!*

tv is poison I only learned a few yrs ago but dang it's so baddd

dont you just hate it when someone kisses your forehead unexpectedly and then tries to make out it was in grattitude just because you said something they thought was cool :P

sorry

Don't cha love it when Tony Montana says whores and it sounds like horse in that part of the movie

not just the word funk but the accent too

When auspost do saturday deliveries only because of xmas B)

Why can't it be standard on saturday? Chatting a friend in the US who gets mail on saturday standard and some sundays..

• Like 1

dont cha love it when that cheshire cat grin from feeling ace and xcellent starts to ache and your cheeks feel like they'd stab your eyes if you could smile any harder

• Like 1

Don't you love it when you get a call saying to be in Esperance first thing monday for 8 days of work and this will be your view on the 2 days off.. (took this photo 2 years ago when I was down there last on another job)

esperance.thumb.jpg.2417cc2d763eac4abde9620691cf2c91.jpg

• Like 3

amagadz dont cha love it when for the last half a year the prick over the road that kept eyeballing and staring and occasionally waving fingers,..  who shit it on the spot when finally asked if there was a problem and said everything was fine .. yet still carried on with the evil eye .. so you wished really hard they would be booted out soon by the woman who was obviously using the guy for her own ends .. then just after a good hard cumming sesh in the shower you come out feeling fkn great :D and hear all the shouting and screaming , grab the camera for a memoir and can't stop cumming with the excitement .. rawrz that was so fucking spectacular !!

despite hating women abusing men this way this particular bastard was so delicious to see scrabbling his stuff up as it was thrown at him along with a good hard round of fucks. :) mmmmm  then the walk away moping was too much i had to collapse on the floor keep going hands free and dnno what came over me ... havent trip/sexed like that over just a simple situation rather than a carnal desire since about 2006.

P1000550.JPG I left the face ones out with respect cuz even though he's a bastard , at least he's a male ..

I guess that's how I learned to think from the feminazzles since nineteen eighty fo' and shizz so fuck it, maybe I can wish them similar justice even harder.

if only i had a more sophisticated cam to capture epic natural justice at work in my hood

P1000550.JPG

P1000550.JPG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ said:

I left the face ones out with respect cuz even though he's a bastard , at least he's a male ..

Gotta love Karmic justice.

Not trying to dampen the enjoyment, but isn't that particular statement the equivalent of feminism in reverse ?

Feminism or new wave feminism in particular is one of my pet hates too but I see misogyny as the the reciprocal and just a different version of the same thing. I don't know if anyone uses the term but isn't that a male-ist statement ?

In a perfect world I'd prefer to see a level playing field for everyone no matter what they have between their legs.

• Like 2

Fight fire with fire , when in rome , blend in, a true ninja behaves as those around them, infiltrate the enemy behind enemy lines and kill at every opportunity .. fuckem , two can play that game

war on men eh?

:D B] and some minds piss all over the competition from a very great height and it's not as if they didn't ask for it and beg it..

wishing for the same outcome mate and over here it's looking like desperate times call for desperate measures

...plus it's rather revealing wearing their skin and seeing from inside their shell for another :3

so um . .. :D:D:D it's empowering and therapeutic .. ya know like they say.. equality an all ;)

probably won't be a permanent fixture but sometimes I find it to better understand the beast perhaps one has to walk it's path to least at some extent ...

and lately the external phizzies can all fuck off for all I care and maybe just a part of healing stage but for now if they died ten minutes ago and someone rushed to tell me I don't think I would feel disappointed.

look fwd to getting to your level of stability , I guess it's a mother wave to ride

• Like 1

When auspost parcel facilities open at 5.30am for pickup

Shame it's not year round...

• Like 1

... you look into a your mixing bowl, and what looks like not even half a bowl turns out to be a surprisingly flavoursome packed-out bowl. Nice clouds and smiles all round, without the hassle of the always-fun scissor/grinder hunt. :wink:

• Like 2

Don't ya love it when you find/get a plant you have been wanting for a while, ordered some Polaskia Chichipe cuttings today for a great price from cheezelburger, Thank you cheezelburger : )

• Like 1

-dont you just love it when you ask it to stop raining and it does,

-then you make friends with a new tree surgeon that hasnt told your mum where ya live,

-then they agree to dump half their ash tree in your garden for a few bob and 3 cups of coffee :P

-then they lend you a super light plastic wide shovel to clear the road and pavement and as you hand it back

-it starts battering it down just in time for you to finish up and get a nice cold can of sanpellegrino pompelmo and a toakie

'tcha love it when you get that electricity-feeled blackout/in/out/in/out while it's controllable enough to walk to the 24hr garage * in the middle of the night * for some smoaks and back with flashbacks of the same journey many times over between 25 and 15 years ago

• Like 1