The Corroboree
gtarman

don't cha love it when...

So she got custody in the divorce, huh?

My condolences buddy - but wishing ill on Russian unionists is not a rational response to that.

Neither is calling me a bigot. Bigotry is where you pre-judge an entire group - such as you judging all "feminists" based on a bad experience with your ex. But I am judging only you :) C'mon man, you must've expected someone to call you out eventually - and why do you fucken care what I think anyway?

Tell me, would you have been triggered so hard if that article had called those harassed women "unionists" rather than "feminists"? No? And you know what - conservative media understand that, which is why they use the word in the first place... must be fun to write for those publications... just sit around dropping F-bombs and watching those knees jerk.

lol what a bigot ,

what divorce?  who marries their mother?  what wishes? when was there any laughing until your last post? 

cant you handle it ?, oh well 

ok so its a bit annoying you assuming stuffs so wildly and can't really have been much sherlock to your following ..

and then on the attack having yourself appeared to be triggered by the simple sharing of an article

but I am willing to accept that you make mistakes and are human too ...  and could probably muster up a forgiveness ... 

dyjliw that happens mate? 

Ok, you can chill dude. Sorry if I misunderstood your crack about "feminaz mother" ...to be fair, you usually don't use sentences or punctuation, so it can be fucken hard to follow what the fuck you are saying... which I was legit trying to do, because the kind of irrational hate you've been spewing is not healthy. It feeds into a cycle of hate & grudges & division & hate & more hate - why even start down that path? I actually was not trying to get into a discussion about feminism - if I wanted to do that, there was that whole "why I hate women" thread to play with - I was just trying to get you to do a reality-check based on some of the stuff you've been writing. Because I don't know you man: all I've got to go on is what you write here, and wishing harm on complete strangers who have no conceivable impact on your life - that is some unhealthy behaviour. Remember that guy who was talking about the end of days a few weeks back? And you & a few others were trying to talk sense to him? That's how this situation - with you talking about scheming women with their conspiracies for "supremacy" - looks to me. That is the only reason I even got involved in this insane discussion. If you just want to pick a fight, I'm out. This path goes nowhere I want to go. And you seem like a good guy in other conversations, so I hope you get past this.

I don't recall tryna talk sense into him but can see you're at least tryna be human now you see how far out you once were

and I did see that some of the sabbers were well grounded with good points and some positivity over it but memory isnt that great by now ..

i didnt check that thread you suggested basing my decision on your being so many worlds apart from me that it probably wouldn't have been something I would have been interested in , and if I am to find it of own accord naturally then so be it I guess, .. 

this thread is [although as you see I've tried to bend it into topic wherever possible] probably not the place for this discussion and all i did was post a dyjliw ya see something like {that article} ... which i find myself feeling a pull to having to explain that that was a valid post but heck why does that even matter by now I guess right?

I think it's too late for your approach mind you ....  it's a burning ship that carries feminist bigotry... 

thank you though for not firing your bullet but would you have fired further without knowing your target ?

isn't that the real problem ?  I know the feel I'm trying to deprogramme a hardcore supremacist mother feminist's agenda that i grew up thinking was just normal life from so early i wouldnt have known different , coupled with being subject to her malice manipulation self-centred bigotry and then going out into the world finding the opposite to be true and after 37 yrs of defending the whore .....things like medicines and their history and shamanic roots of real peopleness, and all that we find brings us together at SAB ....kick started that deprogramming curing like as if mother nature was the shaman herself guiding it...

well I find myself at a point in time where not only am I waking up to the harrowing gynocentric deception but so are the rest of the world en masse it appears...

so when I see it falling I know my spirits are happy and they're mostly female quite ironically

there are still awesome women around ... or at least I'm still convinced for now ... :) 

so back to the real problem ,

I've witnessed what I am now more recently enjoying seeing the fissures develop into cracks of demise of for over 3 decades...

there is a lot of shit to burn and that will take a long time to burn it off 

so I do know the details and ins and outs of what is happening to them and that they ignored all the warnings and that they even made sense of biblical texts long thought to be olde tat ... that was an eye opener for sure...

but with another attempt to sway back to topic, don't ya just love it when some new very cute orchids arrive at your door :) now to try and cut some net pots for ultra tiny vandaceousness!

Nah mate, you misunderstand me. I didn't stop out of sympathy - being mistreated doesn't excuse mistreating others - I stopped because I recognised the futility. Worlds apart, as you say. I'm ok with burning bridges if they don't go anywhere I want to go anyways. And this grudging paranoic world of yours populated by evil scheming women is one of those places. Hate & violence just breed more of the same - you are welcome to them. If I was going to have an crazy conspiracy theory I'd at least want mine to be a bit more creative...like Burroughs who had a theory that women were inhuman Venusian parasites of some sort... (now there was a bigot with style!)...y'know, something with a bit o' pizzazz!

But as it stands I'll have to settle for my current situation, where the women in my life conspire to be gorgeous & wonderful instead. So for them, and for all the men I know who are equally amazing, here is what I actually came in here yesterday to post:

jazzy.thumb.jpg.299c76f7e5265b24874c1653e49b16a8.jpg

:wub: Don't cha love the first jasmine flower, and the start of those soft sweet-scented spring nights :)

• Like 1

ok man whatever and just as well I wasn't looking for your simpathetic delights just figured you might've been worth the truth but I guess the truth is a hell of a drug :) .. 

I do kinda wish you be safe out there though and hope they aren't just blagging you , and if not well,, ,

enjoy the normality and have at it ! 

On 21/08/2017 at 7:11 PM, ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ said:

dyjliw sand from the wall starts falling from your pussm tittens

dyjliw someone you know can "reference GoT" like a boss

• Like 1

Don't cha love it when.... You get your monthly instalments of fun facts from your sanitary packaging. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Amazonian
  • Like 3

DCLIW the guy next to you at the dump unloads a huge ass king orchid/ cactus/ bromeliad/ bird's nest fern etc and says 'she's all yours mate' 

Today was a bird's nest fern :)

• Like 2

On 03/09/2017 at 9:45 AM, freakazoid said:

dyjliw someone you know can "reference GoT" like a boss

dyu mean Game of Thrones? or the SABber Go on Then?

pretty sure i hadnt unleashed pussm tittens thru the keys prior ,

...someone else thinks up cool words too? :D

dyjliw the only way to ring a complaint in is a terbo-premium rate number then you find a site like say no to 0870.com and find a free landline number ....

don't cha love it when you've had ANOTHER sleepless night and spend three hours chasing your escaped Jack Russell around the street from 7:30AM in a dressing robe (no time to change/no fucks given), finally eat after a couple of days and watch the latest Dave Chappell special on Netflix (awesome) and wake at 7PM to see this photo?  The Prodigy have been added to the Clockenflap festival line-up (in Hong Kong) with Massive Attack in November!!!  :lol: :drool2: :lol:

received_1508940695811185.jpeg

received_1509048115800443.jpeg

IMG_20170915_194322_001.jpg

received_1508940695811185.thumb.jpeg.56ef7daf1fdd49ade27d09c25aab7113.jpeg

received_1509048115800443.thumb.jpeg.5bbada31523f5e0099f64d77454fdaf5.jpeg

IMG_20170915_194322_001.thumb.jpg.09c0b157bc72da1794a3ed1ae6d4dca2.jpg

received_1508940695811185.thumb.jpeg.56ef7daf1fdd49ade27d09c25aab7113.jpeg

received_1509048115800443.thumb.jpeg.5bbada31523f5e0099f64d77454fdaf5.jpeg

IMG_20170915_194322_001.thumb.jpg.09c0b157bc72da1794a3ed1ae6d4dca2.jpg

Edited by gem
Adding pics - on phone & words

dyliw one of your science experiments works much better than you anticipated.

• Like 1

When you've had a shit week including hospitalized parents, but you come home and she gives you a nice present...

IMAG0985.thumb.jpg.03675f2f0a31a9af21b96e9f176c276c.jpg

• Like 1

dyliw vendors online send you the same package twice accidentally. :)

• Like 1

When poorly, don't you just love it when the realization and awe sets in that you probably expelled at least 3 gallons of snot

On 29/09/2017 at 7:54 AM, Glaukus said:

When you've had a shit week including hospitalized parents, but you come home and she gives you a nice present...

best wishes toward their speedy recovery G

• Like 1

when you warned them about a technical vulnerability but they wouldn't listen... then months later the company is crippled and can't even order toilet paper let alone pay it's staff of view it's financial records. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

when you've been ill as fuck for a full week spewing up on too much of a reg and you know it's bad when you can't even smoke to feel a little better..

and then strict regimen of greek yoghurt with 5 different strains of good gut bacteria, san pellefuckengrino lemon drinks, a few of the b family vitamins, charcoal tablets,.... and aiming for a litre and a half of of HMA filtered water every day, even though missing target; but grateful that the combination gets you to a point where you can finally go a day without throwing up and just to help you enjoy such a beautiful and special moment... you get a fkn awesome sunset gift from father god or mother nature or both shining through your cactical ops and ayawacialities and realize how fucken special it is, cherish that beautiful moment, .. and that you might've looked over it had it been another time when you weren't poorly...

20171119_162828.jpg

20171119_162828.jpg

20171119_162828.jpg

• Like 2