The Corroboree
gtarman

don't cha love it when...

DCLIW you blast such a massive sneeze in the front yard that it echos off all the houses in the street and you get a round of applause from your next-door neighbours

29XYmgE.gif

Jesus, they actually shouted "nice one mate, do it again"

• Like 6

Dcliw your autopilot half-sleeping brain gets you out of bed at 4am and you go sit on the couch for no apparent reason, only to awaken there confused but pleasantly surprised when your partner unexpectedly returns a day early from a long drive with 30metres of cactus to unload. And here you are ready and waiting like the psychic dogs who sit patiently by the door as they know when their person is heading home.

• Like 4

Don't you love it when you are dripping sweat with no possibility of finding relief when a gust of wind rushes past and gives you the one thing you thought you could not get. Relief!

Don't you love it when you are walking in the stench of the city when all of a sudden the sickly sweet smell of buckinghamia celsissima overpowers all the other putrid smells.

• Like 1

don't chu jus lurv hit when your older brother - i mean he's 22 years older than me - invites you up to his property for lunch and then afterwards takes you on a bush walk up through the hills to marvel at the knots in the trees while you are experiencing shifts in your today paradigm..............then out of the blue you notice two kangaroos spying on you.

love nature

• Like 5

Don't cha love it when ... your a fully fledged forum member again. I am never playing around with my settings again. Lol :)

• Like 7

Don't cha love it when ... your a fully fledged forum member again. I am never playing around with my settings again. Lol :)

Things just got a little more positive :-)

Welcome back Am

Edited by DeadStar
  • Like 1

Don't cha love it when you say something, and someone listens?

• Like 5

dcjliw when the nice girl at the bottlo gives you a bandaid and a frioendly chat to help you hobble home on

• Like 3

Dont cha love it when seeds you planted that were as rare as rocking horse shit you've cursed because they

didnt germinate, so you stick the pots into the "to be recycled pile", you come back to clean up weeks later

and they have come through :)

4ZgrrrS.jpg

• Like 12

dcliw hot cocoa :drool2:

Edited by DiscoStu
  • Like 1

DCHIW Mary affects you in a way she hasn't in a long time, the way she's supposed to; giggles, lightness of being, mellow, appreciation for life. Then when in the bath it gave rise to a random massive serotonin surge! Where the hell it came from IDK but it was BEAUTIFUL. The music (radiohead and Mars volta) reverberated inside my head and body, eventually becoming so intense I had to release it to the sky and earth and my loved ones. My vision became clear and bright, liquified as if I'd imbibed a medium amount of fungus. I realised one of my cats was sleeping on the box behind my head at the back of the bath; she looked comatose with relaxation and bliss.

Maybe my dark mood has shifted finally. Maybe eating Mary before choofing made a difference. Maybe the Palexia in the morning finally kicked in 12hrs later. Whatever the reason, I'm happy to be alive. I'm busy as hell and have the first tribunal on today, will go talk to the barrister in a few mins, but you know what? No matter the outcome I'm more or less happy, healthy, blessed, loved, loving, and live in the best place on this beautiful planet, surrounded by many other beautiful loving people. I don't always feel this way, but while I do you bet your ass I'll enjoy every moment of it.

Love and peace to all,

Nat

• Like 9

Fancypants, You go girl!

• Like 1

dcliw you come home and a big box of chammo and passionflower is waiting on your doorstep?

hot damn i love chammomile

dont ya just love it when ya new kitty is up at the aquarium wagging her tail so violently it starts to hit strings on the guitar

...playing randome tune

DYLIW 

Someone dresses up as Batman and scares the clowns off.

Apparently he's in the UK and goes by the name of the Cumbrian crusader.

Batman-Whitehaven.jpg

Edited by Sallubrious
  • Like 3

dcliw you superglue your fingers together fixing plastic shit from the show that your kid breaks before getting to play with it....lol

(old school nail polish remover is the fix)

• Like 2

Dyliw you sharpen a old axe to a razors edge then drop it on your foot .This has to be a Darwin award

14642142_10154615537494133_6725506242680643432_n.jpg

14642142_10154615537494133_6725506242680643432_n.thumb.jpg.0bd8e4952d7c9cf9779ae80e4c9a52bb.jpg

14642142_10154615537494133_6725506242680643432_n.thumb.jpg.0bd8e4952d7c9cf9779ae80e4c9a52bb.jpg

• Like 5

dont cha just love it when the season's changings no longer piss you off and you begin to embrace their individual beauty and personality

• Like 5

dont cha love it when your preparing for a final exam worth 40%, and no matter what happens, you have already passed the course :)

• Like 2