The Corroboree
gtarman

don't cha love it when...

when u fix a printer jam and u feel like a goddam GENIUS

• Like 4

You're explaining to your 7 year old that you just lost your job and he says "well that's great because you hated that job anyway."

Bless him.

• Like 6

You're explaining to your 7 year old that you just lost your job and he says "well that's great because you hated that job anyway."

Bless him.

Out of the mouths of babes.

• Like 2

DCLIW tiny little wrens are smashing the cabbage moths that are attacking your prized plants

Go little wrens go !!!

• Like 8

Receiving a hand written letter in the mail.

The physical act of sitting down, while you unfold the paper. Marveling at the beautifully hand sculptured, cursive,writing style. Mentally wavering in and out as some of the words are not immediately distinguishable to you because they are not typed out in perfect characters.

You feel the other person's attention to detail and relish in the knowledge that others share your enthusiasm for such matters.

I just love that.

• Like 10

^

Beautiful.

• Like 2

dcliw reaching for some moisturising eye drops to soothe your dry, irritated eyes, you mistakenly grab a bottle of essential oil instead... then proceeding to the bathroom clutching said essential oil, you unscrew the lid and hold it up to your eye which is peeled wide open, until with your wide open eye you observe at close range what it is you are about to drop into your eye and you pull away at the last possible moment as essential oil drips heavily down your face

• Like 3

^

Holy fuck. Nice save. That wud b hellish!!! Ive burnt my skin pretty badly with essential oil..think it was thyme oil. But e oils in eyes i expect wud b a whole new level of pain.

Dcliw you always metaphorically 'bite off a bit more than you (THINK you) can chew' ...but somehow amoung the fluctuating chaos and appearance of disorder, gradually you are getting through it all. I might appear slow but its deceptive cause is that find myself doing so much, which must be balanced with regular intervals of not doing much at all. Drinking tea. Watching the trees in the wind. Laughing at the cat for being absurdly cute and fluffy.

Soon back to missions, but for now, simplicity reigns and there is happiness.

Edited by bogfrog

lol @ flora...today I almost accidentally fertilized all my plants with roundup, must be one of those days.

• Like 1

I'm glad it wasn't thyme oil! that's gotta be one of the most severe. My initial surprise at the above turning of events soon gave way to curiosity. What kind of oil is that? Oh goody, it's cannabis :D

Gtarman... Never a morning person me, bit of insomniac myself... recently switched from coffee to tea yadda yadda

Don't ya love a narrow escape

• Like 1

dyjliw your better half is actually your garden and there's no worse half going around behind you fucking it up for you this time

.....and suddenly everything in the garden begins to slot into place and function as it's meant to ... and no fish or plants die unexplainably or have injuries and nasty scars if they survived the attack during the moments you let your guard down,,,

mmmm rawrz

• Like 3

DCLIW Pigface is in flower

post-9477-0-12614500-1445494251_thumb.jp

post-9477-0-12614500-1445494251_thumb.jpg

post-9477-0-12614500-1445494251_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

DCLIW you're walking at night, and as you walk past a street light, it goes out exactly at that moment as you pass it, and you feel like some kind of badass antichrist

Or am I the only one that happens to regularly? Maybe I am the antichrist. Would explain a lot.

• Like 4

i have "discovered" frozen mango

holy shit,

• Like 2

dcliw you wake up and there's a thunderstorm rumbling in the distance and the sunrise is filtered through the clouds to give a weird orange/yellow/pink glow. and there's a certain smell to the air,

• Like 4

and there's a certain smell to the air,

Petrichor? The smell of rain on the ground

One of my favourite smells :)

• Like 2

no not quite, the smell where there's a storm brewing but it hasn't rained yet, more subtle than petrichor i s'pose

• Like 2

Dcliw your cat, who has been AWOL for 4 days turns up at home on Halloween.

post-14605-0-97623100-1446294895_thumb.j

post-14605-0-97623100-1446294895_thumb.jpg

post-14605-0-97623100-1446294895_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

DCLIW you buy a really, REALLY good pineapple. And for cheap. Holy wow...just the smell alone was bliss :drool2:

• Like 2

dreaming of space travel

Getting a new 10 week old puppy with sky blue eyes... The good ol' Bull Arab.

Apparently, not a recognised breed.

• Like 1

getting electrocuted on lsd and staying alive!

edit: oh, and not having to visit the white walls in ospital!

Edited by wert
  • Like 3