The Corroboree
gtarman

don't cha love it when...

Everything falls into place

Like the flick of a switch

Mama told me, there'd be days like this. ^

Van Morrisson

• Like 1

DCLIW some unseasonably warm weather brings the first jasmine flowers out a month early. Mmm... smells like sexy spring nights. :lol:

• Like 4

DCLIW when someone deletes your post so the rest of the community cant be exposed to them

mates protecting mates....... real open...... real honest.......... awesome forum

thanks guys

DCLIW you cant speak your mind because its deleted by a mod that wont even send you a message to say what was wrong with the removed post

maybe this is why everyone cant just be buddies

Dcliw you find out your first childhood pet, a slinky black cat who was generally called Ergo, was actually named Ergot Fungus :P

• Like 1

DCLIW you get all the "rare" neurological side-effects like aphasia & hallucinations on your new meds, and think you'll have to stop taking them because this is serious stuff, isn't it? and then eventually realise that it's actually having almost zero impact on your life because you're pretty much a mute tripper already, lol. Now headaches & nausea, that'd make me re-consider medication, but constantly seeing spiders & being unable to finish a sentence? Well I've got years of practice at that!

• Like 1

Dcliw when the doctors dont kill ya

(Lol..well they did but ya wont go easy)

Chicks better dig scars

Edited by waterboy 2.0
  • Like 3

dyjliw ya anaesthetic finally reaches a threshold dose, kicks in,... and ya face muscles release ..

and when ya somehow in a frantic and hectic way ; earlier brewed up the tastiest cauldron in a blue moon from tweaking chai recipes with several different cinnamon and pepper types, amazonian woods n rhizome chips, chammomile and mango skin, and...

finally get to sit down to enjoy one with a nice wreeky reefer after a nice brush of charcoal and coconut DE toothpaste with no "cuppa ruining" after taste like the orrible ones I'm used to ....

along side a fwuffy house jaguar purring away deep in the ambience and the gentle trickle of aeroponic planties rolling down closed eye visulas of waterfall rocks in a beautiful harmonising way with youtube amazon rainforest sounds somehow making the lack of sleep worthwhile and perhaps significant in some way that becomes too hard to place one's finger upon..

• Like 1

FAAARK dont ya just love it when you finally crack ya back in a place youve been trying to crack for more than 4 years

what a rush n then collapse in a heap of tfft

Dcliw you get told you're anemic and you need to eat some meat, so you go buy steak for the first time in life and then attempt to cook it for yourself. ... after years of hearing complaints about the sacrilege of overcooking steak, cooking it well, (but to the extent I can bear to eat it without becoming too scared by the pinkness and the blood) seems like an almighty task. Much googling.

But then I did it! And did a good job of it! It looks like the pictures tell me it should! First steak I have cooked in my life and I did it perfectly (others would no doubt beg to differ) and it was awesome ..I'm really quite proud of myself. It's a big deal for an ex-vegetarian.

Go me, being all carnivorous n shit. Times they are a'changin.

• Like 6

Dcliw it's the first weekend in the garden after a long cold winter.

• Like 2

Dcliw you get to watch baby calf's frolic in the paddock

• Like 5

When a sexy Japanese girl invites you to go on holiday with her.. :wub:

• Like 2

taking a woman on holidays is like taking a sandwich to a restaurant

• Like 3

Lol.. But the sandwich doesn't complain, or point that out.

• Like 1

taking a woman on holidays is like taking a sandwich to a restaurant

Unless it's a woman taking a woman :wink:

• Like 1

Dcliw your mother in law decides to do your washing for you and puts $150's worth of coke through the machine.

• Like 2

lol are you sure she didnt do something else with it :wink:

don't ya just love it when you get the chance to watch baby calf's frolic in the paddock

Today the baby calfs watched their daddy hump their mumma, they must have thought it looked like fun because straight after it happened all the calf's started humping each other

lulz @ natural sexual education

• Like 1

Don't cha love it when your finished in the garden for the day and its time for some meds and a pint.

post-9477-0-28089200-1442648113_thumb.jp

post-9477-0-28089200-1442648113_thumb.jpg

post-9477-0-28089200-1442648113_thumb.jpg

• Like 2