The Corroboree
inti

removed post. apologies.

removed post. apologies.

Edited by inti
  • Like 2

I wanted to become a psychologist when I was younger, but the quantity of statistics I had to memorise and nonsense in the psychology classes bored me to tears. I also find this kind of stuff fascinating, but only because I have absolutely no idea how people are stupid enough to believe in it.

I started reading it and then put it away. There's no point in reading such mindless drivel, it doesn't help explain why people are stupid enough to fall for it.

EDIT: still good to have it widely available so it can be analysed by those who wish to. Thanks Anonymous!

Edited by whitewind
  • Like 3

yea its a load of shit...

i read abit..all mumbo jumbo to me

i just wanted post it up to share it incase people want to know about it.

• Like 1

How can you say scientology is a load of shit .... cures homosexuals and B) is going to take us to outer space (if we pay heaps of money to do the right lessons). Why do you think John Travolta loves that shit so much lol... Don't get me started on Tom Cruise. lol

Did anyone ever read what Burroughs wrote regarding them? Pretty funny.

Edited by Stillman
  • Like 1

I mentioned this thread to a friend, who pointed out that the Church has a history of suing anyone and everyone they can. It's probably unlikely, but given that this document seems to be part of one of their training programs which they charge members thousands & thousands of dollars for, they probably do have some kind of legal case against anyone who helps to distribute it. Might not be a good idea to keep the link up here.

Interesting reading though, I had no idea that Hubbard's writings were so absolutely batshit insane. I've always been a bit fascinated with the psychological manipulations of religions, military, advertisers, etc, but in this case I just have no idea what's going on - I can't see how or why people have gotten involved, or what they see in this kind of thing.

• Like 2

Edited by inti

I can only imagine that after someone puts enough money and energy into something they keep at it otherwise they have to admit they have been scammed and lead down the garden path forcing them to face their foolishness and fears.

Thats why the really crazy stuff doesn't get shown until someone has handed over a ton of money, energy and faith.

Better to keep plodding along with blind faith just in case its real and to justify everything they have invested.

A lot like a 419 scam or a toxic relationship.

Edited by AndyAmine.

It's not a hard document to find on the internet but it is copyrighted material.

Here's an Australian government report from 1965 which led to Scientology being banned... before they got back in in the early 70s.due to a name change, then officially state by state in the 80s.

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Cowen/audit/andrhome.html

Here's a list of all the FBI files that are on L. Ron Hubbarb, or at least all the letters he sent the FBI, some including original notes by the agents that read it including calling him crazy as he denounces all his members that he has disagreences with as communists, even his own wife after they pull Operation Snow White (the biggest infiltration of the US government in history) and she gets caught.

http://www.xenu.net/archive/FBI/table.html

Here's an interview done with L. Ron Hubbard Jnr. and Penthouse back in the day... as they were the only publication not afraid of speaking the truth for fear of litigation, talks about Hubbard's obsession with trying to create a moonchild, a child of Satan and the mental abuse of his followers.

http://www.rickross.com/reference/scientology/scien240.html

Warning though... I found reading about cults and their use of control to be quite depressing... we are all very bad people, just to different degrees.