The Corroboree
Evil Genius

News Channel Ignorance

Hi Guys, have just been watching two extremely annoying interviews that i simply had to share because they were so trashy. First one is an interview from Fox News between an Atheist and a so called Reporter that made me lose any respect for american News Channels. We in germany dont have Fox News and im glad we dont because thats just a joke. Starting to think they are rather some kind of Entertainment channel. Honestly, its a shame to let people like that call themselves Reporters and give interviews on a public News Channel.

You know, this Interview is like playing chess with a pigeon. You can be the best Chess player ever but the Pigeon will just knock off all the pieces, shit on the chess board and feel itself like the victor!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzVxHF8T0Hk&feature=youtube_gdata_playerhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzVxHF8T0Hk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Second one is Nancy Grace about the Zimmerman Case. Again, that case isnt really on the radar in germany but this interview made my skin ache. Its just not right. I read she once used to be some kind of Proscecutor. Holy Fucking shit. Thats some really bad journalism.

Edited by Evil Genius
  • Like 1

Fox lost (if it ever had) any credibility a long long time ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFDwdRXCg3I

Hardly the news and I'm not always much of a Russell Brand fan but he is pretty intelligent, unfortunately his interviewers are not. If only more people took their interviewers to task like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7NXu9_UjZY

Edited by simhanada
  • Like 1

Or took their guests to task in an intelligent *and persistant* way like this.

So much shit on TV is pap these days so its nice when people get called on their shit.

• Like 1

You know, this Interview is like playing chess with a pigeon. You can be the best Chess player ever but the Pigeon will just knock off all the pieces, shit on the chess board and feel itself like the victor!

The other problem is that its likely so many people watching fox would think the aim of the game is to knock down as many pieces as possible, shit on the board and then stand around preening your feathers.

Its lucky there are many people out there that know how to play chess and can see the farce for what it is. Though I do wonder sometimes if that number is decreasing.

Edited by simhanada

wow

my only encounter with nancy grace prior to this was john stewart going on a rant about her, i had no idea she was at least as bad as everyone on fox news.

it's interesting, eg, that you don't know fox news. do you not have any rupert murdoch/news corp channels in germany?

(eg - if you don't know murdoch owns some 80% of print media in australia, partly the reason why some one like tony abbot can rise to ascendancy and become a real contender for the highest office of the land. )

"global warming agenda" - pure entertainment

lol

Well there's your problem mate... you had respect for the US news services in the first place :)

• Like 1

I saw a sticker on a car once

'Is your News Ltd?'

• Like 1

When we had an open minded US visitor a few years ago for a few days , the first night he was watching ch10 news and complained about how radically left wing it was. That answered so many questions for me ;)

The alternative media is where it is at, you just need to look a little harder for information. Mainstream media is beholden to corporations, governments and special interest groups and deserves to fail.

• Like 1