The Corroboree
gem

psychotria seeds/cuts to give away

Hey guys,

I have a bunch of P. viridis seeds, and mature plants I can easily take stem or leaf cuttings from. PM me if you're interested, trades appreciated but not expected.

gem :wub:

• Like 6

I would love some cuttings,as i killed my viridis due to inexperience

I would love some cuttings,as i killed my viridis due to inexperience

Would you prefer to wait a week or two and I can send you some rooted cuttings to get you off to a better start? I've PM'd you anyway :)

Ok, I think I've finally replied to everyone that sent a PM - just waiting on some addresses etc and hope to get this out by the end of the week.

If you've sent me a message and not received a reply, could you please try again in case I missed it? I'm not going to run out of seeds or cuttings anytime soon! :P

Cheers!

gem

Hey guys,

gem has been a bit overwhelmed lately... threat of council fines for an overgrown garden and a bunch of other BS you don't really want to know about.

That and we're broke. So stem cuttings are out unless people can shoot $ for express post, but I can do all the leaf cuts in sphagnum people would like. PM me for fresh berries and leaf cuts, I'll send out both ASAP.

cheers -ef

Edited by endorfinder
  • Like 4

cheers. that is a awsome offer

PMed

Hi there endofinder,

I can't PM because it keeps coming up with an error saying you cannot received any more messages.

I was reading that Viridis does not do too well in the colder climates, such as Melbourne. Do you think Viridis would grow indoors in a sunny room in Melbourne?

I would really like to give the leaf cuttings a go, and would really appreciate it i could get one, if you still have some left?

But if you think that the conditions wouldn't work, then I don't want to waste your leaf cuttings and time.

Cheers,

P

• Like 1

Hi ef,

I got the same error message as Paradoxical when I tried to PM you. I have previously exchanged PMs with gem about this offer.

I will keep trying. Cheers,

Cimi