The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
simhanada

WTB Entheogen Review books

I dislike reading digital books so would like to try and source a copy of the two books listed below at a reasonable price.

Salvia Divinorum and Salvinorin A The Best of the Entheogen Review 1992-2000

Ayahuasca Analogues and Plant-based Tryptamines: The Best of The Entheogen Review 1992 - 1999

If anyone can help out please let me know.

Ayahuasca Analogues and Plant-based Tryptamines: The Best of The Entheogen Review 1992 - 1999

This is a hard book to find and took me about 3 years of looking. cost me a bit too from memory. then I forgot to get Trout to sign it :(

try abebooks or book depository.

or hopefully someone will have a lead.

definitely worth looking at, lots of interesting info.

• Like 1

Pm me your address. . I have a copy I dont look at. Most info pretty dated and not really that relevant for me, but you're welcome to it!

• Like 5

we have, hands down, the best members of our society as members here. If i were stuck anywhere in oz, this would be my first stop. Cause I know, that If I were to post a msg saying something like "HELP! I'm lost somewhere in the middle of Random town/city. I am not sure exactly where I am and don't have anywhere to stay"

That within a very short period of time, I would have some1 phone me on my mobile, help me find out where I am, come and pick me up/ give me directions to public transport/ send a taxi to come pick me up, possibly at their expence. Welcome me into their home, with open arms, food, bed, shower, etc, etc, etc :P

I mean, seriously, how fucking good is our community, when it is comprised of so many caring, loving people. I love this place and I love u all and no I am not high :P

Peace

Naja

Edited by naja naja
  • Like 5

It is pretty bloody impressive. Thanks everyone for your quick responses and generosity!