The Corroboree
CβL

UFO Alien Disclosure by Canadian Minister of Defense May 2013

http://www.citizenhearing.org/ <- Looking for donations. First red flag. :P But still, pretty big claims there (ones reputation would be shot to bits doing so). Would love to know where that hearing actually took place - if it was just a UFO conference then it's obviously a lot less impressive.

Edited by CβL

So THIS is why the NSA needed to monitor everyone. Not about terrorism after all, they needed to hide THE TRUTH

ah man for real. crazy canandans

weird, saw this post this morning, saw a russian documentary a few hours ago that mentions very similar things including tall whites, government/alien co-operation and indiana springs.

This is quite convincing. What he says resonates very well with what I understand about world politics and the genuine mysteries out there. The illuminati, UFOs (which are undoubtedly real, but I had kind of lazily put down to top-secret experimental tech), my bafflement at the behaviour of global leaders and the US and British governments in particular, it also makes sense out of my understanding that the Mayan prophecies somehow heralded significant changes that weren't immediately obvious but would be revealed over time. For example, this might not hit the masses for a while and will probably be largely "ignored" (suppressed) by mainstream media, bit like the NSA files, which were only commented on because it would seem strange if they were completely ignored and this would raise major flags in people's consciousness. There is no question that information is being manipulated quite severely, and a free internet is crucial to this continuing. Assange and Snowden are genuine heros, more than we give them credit for sometimes. If there wasn't such massive exposure, they wouldn't still be alive - certainly not free - of that much I am utterly convinced. Even now, some free(er) newspapers still hold information which would have shocking impact on the people, circumstances (top-secret court orders) ensure that they can't reveal it - yet. I suspect that this is regarding the illuminati and the banking system. But there are things I don't know, perhaps even I can be shocked still. What gives me the biggest shivers is how much closer the information brings us to David Icke's revelations - I think he is the only person out there whose understanding of how things work has me reeling back with disbelief. He's been absolutely right though with everything I can accept. What strikes me as most significant about him is how much he has been reviled by everyone, including people who should take him more seriously perhaps, but certainly by the media. Most conspiracy nuts are simply ignored or laughed at. He genuinely frightens people, myself included. Anyone who wants to be taken seriously must ignore him. But why? Perhaps it's time to revisit him.

We live in interesting times. The information gathers apace, global understanding increases daily.

• Like 2

what..no one saying its all rubbish and we are the only "intelligent beings" in the entire universe and there is no evidence, must be asleep

• Like 1

He genuinely frightens people, myself included. Anyone who wants to be taken seriously must ignore him. But why? Perhaps it's time to revisit him.

I honestly don't know how David Icke could frighten someone. Maybe frightening he can make money for talking garbage...and he's not even a very good public speaker. Most serious people ignore him because he has a complete lack of facts and supporting data. This is how Icke likes to verbose: 'See? Of course it must be reptile aliens!!! Just like in my last book....but I can't provide facts because the reptiles hide it all...they control us!!!!'. He just rehashes his time tested emotional rhetoric to the working class battler whilst promoting his other books. Good work if you can get it I suppose.

People still go on about area 51. Most of what went on there has now been de-classified. There were certainly secret projects there, most notably the fastest supersonic plane, but no aliens. Plenty of unidentified flying objects around but still not one single shred of evidence for extra terrestial life or technology on our planet or anywhere else in the known universe. It's not to say it isn't out there but we have zero proof. There's a fair amount of money involved in alien and conspiracy theories but not much scientific fact.

The reality at the top levels of international banking, politics, military and global trade is a lot of boring meetings.

Edited by botanika
  • Like 1

To play the devil's lawyer:

There are other bases implicated in these conspiracies, and even if all the information was supposedly declassified - is that any more trustworthy than the same government denying the vast global spying network?

Secondly, lack of evidence does not preclude its existence, although it certainly does reduce its possibility from this vantage point in time. There's also orders of magnitudes more money in military and "national security" than alien and conspiracy theories.

If I had more time, I'd like to know how the scientific development of 'memory alloys' happened. This was one of the technologies that supposedly aliens came up with, and one that would be relatively easy to reverse engineer. <checks>

The first reported steps towards the discovery of the shape-memory effect were taken in the 1930s. According to Otsuka and Wayman, A. Ölander discovered the pseudoelastic behavior of the Au-Cd alloy in 1932. Greninger and Mooradian (1938) observed the formation and disappearance of a martensitic phase by decreasing and increasing the temperature of a Cu-Zn alloy. The basic phenomenon of the memory effect governed by the thermoelastic behavior of the martensite phase was widely reported a decade later by Kurdjumov and Khandros (1949) and also by Chang and Read (1951)

The nickel-titanium alloys were first developed in 1962–1963 by the United States Naval Ordnance Laboratory and commercialized under the trade name Nitinol (an acronym for Nickel Titanium Naval Ordnance Laboratories). Their remarkable properties were discovered by accident. A sample that was bent out of shape many times was presented at a laboratory management meeting. One of the associate technical directors, Dr. David S. Muzzey, decided to see what would happen if the sample was subjected to heat and held his pipe lighter underneath it. To everyone's amazement the sample stretched back to its original shape

Hehe - "I'm just going to randomly whip out my lighter and burn this piece of metal at a meeting full of my fellow bigwigs, don't mind me". ;)

Edited by CβL
  • Like 2

Alloying of steels and other materials has been done for many years and for many different reasons. Every year there are new alloys developed for different reasons. The memory alloys are quite an amazing material but I see them as not a lot different than some of the basic alloys.

For example heat treatment of steels and many alloys is just as incredible as memory alloy you just don't see the changes with the naked eye. A piece of steel alloy can start off with a hardness of 197 Brinell then heat treated to 514 Brinell and then it can be annealed and brought back to its original hardness.

I don't know enough about the science of this to try and explain how it works but the memory alloy will be working on the same principals.

For example if you heat a piece of steel up uniformly and then quench all the way down one side it will end up with a big bow in it towards the side that it was quenched. This basic process has been used to straighten steel or alloys for many years.

Cheers

Got

There was a very similar story to this on Sunrise a while back

(the alien part at least)

Edited by gunfighter

39880092.jpg

but seriously...

if aliens are real, what do you even do? supposing they are like the parent or convenient adult who keeps an eye on an infant to make sure they don't fuck up the universe, or jam a spoon into their sinus. then what do you do? how do you have an overall positive impact on the way things are going?

how do we gain some respect as a sentient species? its easy to point the finger at certain members of the species responsible for all that's wrong with the world, but it's almost like we're just inherently a shitty species that isn't destined for much more than we've already done.

Only the Chosen Ones who have eaten the Sacred Mushroom of the universe will be honoured. Upon their death they will transcend to the stars to be one of the Ancient Aliens. The rest will be reborn unto Eternal Slavery. It is our most Sacred Duty to ensure that everyone eats of the Sacred Mushroom so they can join us.

• Like 1

!!! you must add an emoticon, part of me is left wondering if you actually comfort yourself by constructing infantile fairy tales.

I comfort myself by constructing elaborate fairy tales I know aren't true but make me giggle because there are people who believe such wack things. I'm easily bored. Sorry TI I'll emoticon thoroughly next time :) !