The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Happas

Smoking Datura leaf really is cool

It gets you very high and its pleasent, and its a weed so it grows everywhere

Smoking is nice, eating seeds or tea from seeds just gets you way to fucked, but you can smoke a bit of datura leaf by itself or with some pot after a hard days work and its nothing but nice

does anyone know if this causes stomache pains

I have stomache pains

Not sure if its from datura or the massive ultra mega disgusting caffeine milkshake i made to try and get myself out of pot and Frusemide hypertension tablet (i came across a bottle of these - took a couple - could these cause stomache pains - it said only take one) induced lethargy

I can't help feeling that i shouldn't be feling like this

that is not high, but distant, sick, floaty and confused

i don't like it at all

christ i'm tired

god i'm still high nd can't get to sleep, time is going so fucing slow i thought it was like three in the morning and its only 1130

shit i'm scared and sad as hell though and am actually cuddling my stuffed alf toy

its just weird im sure people were at my window

Datura is a long trip. It can be fun, but it is always long. yes, smoking is by far the safest way of taking it (if there is such a thing as safe when datura is concerned) and is very popular with cannabis in India. They actually make commercial cigarettes with this mix.

It's been 2 hours since you posted, so you're either fine, dead or just passed out. Probably passed out. That's what usually used to happen to me. At the end of it I used to be real exhausted and just pass out..... awakening every now and then to quench the unquenchable thirst - don't drink plain water. Drink milk or something else that coats your mucous membranes.

The sore tummy shouldn't be from the datura. however the combination of datura and large amounts of caffeine may have done some damage -- NEVER COMBINE DRUGS UNLESS YOU KNOW THE OUTCOME!!!!

Hope you come down soon and type up a full report which may warn others not to do silly things.

I can remember having vivid colourful (semi-lucid) dreams after smoking datura (brugs)leaf.

I wonder if Happas is going to read this tomorrow with any recolection of writing it wink.gif

Too mild to cause visual disturbance?

[This message has been edited by Adrian (edited 25 January 2002).]

I’m ok. Last night was pretty horrible… I didn’t really pass out; I think because of all the caffeine, I just remained in a sort of semi-conscious paranoid zombie state in which I kept on hearing disturbing things knocking on my window. It was a nasty feeling and I still feel a bit sick and kind of strung-out now, probably only cause I’m actually bloody hungry though.

My memory is a bit foggy.

I dreamt that my ex girlfriend came to my window and when I opened it to see her she turned into a wolf and went for the jugular, actually this was kind of an awake- dream, more of a vivid and disturbing pictorial thought.

Actually speaking of dreams I’ve been having a semi-recurring dream ever since I did a large dose of morning glory, in it I wake up and its morning, then I realise I’m still dreaming and I wake up again, and this happens a few times until I actually do wake up….

I’ve smoked a combo of cannabis and Datura on a previous occasion with pleasant visual effects, nothing like this time. I really think it was because of the coffee milkshake that I felt so terrible (there was nearly half a can of coffee in it although I didn’t quite manage to drink it all) I guess the bad thing is though, when you’re already high doing things like that just seems perfectly logical. For about 10mins of the trip everything was sped up and I was shaking and sweating immensely, but this seemed to occur a long time after I took the caffeine – although time was incredibly distorted for the whole night so it mightn’t have been that long after.

Basically it was a hellish kind of twilight zone experience.

My advice, don’t combine datura, cannabis, large amounts of caffeine and hypertension tablets.

he he he ....Happas ...you really made me laugh....

happened to me once.. feeling alone scared, thinking that I was going to die.. smile.gif

That was not form ingesting Datura but from a small (very small) piece of space cake given to me.....

Smoking datura leaves is indeed nice combined with M.

On itself Datura...or preferably Brugmansia leaves are a very nice smoke...

BTW Happas.... looks like your ex girl friend can sometimes sucked the life out of you.

[This message has been edited by brian (edited 25 January 2002).]

Originally posted by Happas:

[

I really think it was because of the coffee milkshake that I felt so terrible (there was nearly half a can of coffee in it although I didn’t quite manage to drink it all)

Do you really mean half a can of coffee powder?

In case yes, what's the point?

That would make anyone very sick, with or without datura.

I would not recommend that to anyone...I've been a quite heavy coffee drinker for many years, but I'd never have that strong a coffee...what's good abut so much caffeine?

It's only funny cos you survived.This time it's a cheery little dinner party anecdote. Hooray hooray.

Presumably we've all done stupid things like this in our pasts ( I'm not admitting anything, OK wink.gif ? ) and hopefully this post will serve as a reminder to anyone attempting reckless experimentation. But I bet it doesn't. What the hell does it take to get through to ppl ( not just here ) that solo experimentation rarely equals safe recreation?

Inevitably someone will lose it somewhere along the line, no matter how many warnings and chidings and snarly posts from the mods, and that will be sad, not merely in personal terms, but because it leaves information sites like this one open to public criticism and unmitigated media fests of dodgy headlines and we go further underground. That in no way compromises what we're doing here, but it could well compromise the way we go about it.

The provision of safe reliable information and the distribution of valid and careful research is endangered, along with the user's life, every time someone reckons they are above the laws of physics and biochemistry and the lessons of history. Like Rev said on Seed & Plant forum, we're only ever a headline away from disaster.

Just be careful, the lot of you, eh? For ALL the above reasons.

Well im truly horrified that you would do such a stupid silly thing. I mean what the hell were you thinking, "OWNING" let aloan cuddling an Alf doll. MY GOD ANY DRUG THAT CAUSES SUCH ERATIONAL BEHAVIOR SHOULD BE IMIEDITLY OUTLAWED.

"god i'm still high nd can't get to sleep, time is going so fucing slow i thought it was like three in the morning and its only 1130"

He He, actually 22:22. Nevermind.

l8r k.

O, and one more thing, how many times have you been told about posting to the wrong forums, this is "The Shaman's Chill Space"

:-) CHILL.

[This message has been edited by squiresk (edited 25 January 2002).]

Guest Nozzle Boy

squiresk - you'd be bummed to know that actually Happas had the right time, and it's just that the SAB clock is actually 68 minutes fast. How it got to be the number 68, I dunno …

happas,

i have those false awakening dreams very often..

they are sometimes combined with a sortof sleeping panic attack.

usually it goes like this:

i become aware that i am asleep.

i (dream that i) wake up..get outta bed etc..suddenly things go awry.. sometimes the room will start spinning violently, or a scarier variant..an invisible vortex open in the room and 'hoovers' me toward it..it's like lying on the floor with a rope tied around my ankle and being pulled violently, smashing & crumpling into walls and objects, back and forth...obviously i catch on "i'm still asleep"..

then i may once again dream that i wake up ("phew")..this happens several times... i try really hard to move my hands, as this movement and determination can wake me, but sometimes it's no use...i'll scream really loudly and i'm so sure that i must be vocalising (in the real world) but a friend has said i was totally silent.. sometimes, upon truly awakening i find my hands where i moved them while dreaming, but sometimes doesn't correlate..(this was always kinda funny when masturbating in lucid dreams)

usually the sheer panic will eventually rouse me.... i'm getting used to recognising it early tho, and staying calm..but it sometimes mingles with disturbing thought forms and emotional elements..

why am i telling all this? ("who are you talking to sir?") smile.gif

[This message has been edited by coin (edited 25 January 2002).]

likewise happas,

any idea when it will return??

nope its been gone a while though

Do you know where i can get more Zap Wavs....particually where he is cracking onto Leela and talking about his Velouet bedspread

At parties i like to use the Zapper method to pick up chicks, Misprounoucing Champagne and just attempting to be sexy etc

The sad thing is sometimes it actually works

Fox is currently showing new episodes of Futurama on Sunday night. I want The Family Guy and Daria back.

Guest Nozzle Boy

I download Futurama episodes fairly avidly - the US has aired the 4th episode from season 4, and we haven't even aired the 1st episode from season 3 ! Seven did have a pretty good time slot for Futurama, which might suggest them still being avid on showing it - but god knows what'll happen.

Did anyone else watch The Amazing Race ? It was a reality-tv thing, where teams "raced around the globe", and there were aboot 11 teams. Anyways, the first cuppla shows were on at aboot 8:30 or so, then aboot shows 3-5 were shown at aboot 11:30, then aboot shows 6-10 weren't even shown ! They finally decided to show the final couple at the same 11:30 timeslot, albeit leaving out half of the series, forming a big gap in continuity, and my faith in Seven/Prime.

Hold on, what was the topic again ? Datura-dreams-Futurama-television … what ?

hell, it's way off topic now

apologies happas..

i only just found out that Fry, Professor Farnsworth, Zapp Brannigan and Dr. Zoidberg are all voiced by billy west..never paid that much attention

i dreamt i had a much used CD-r or two filled with futurama ep's but it's beyond repair :-(

Guest Nozzle Boy

Dude - I dunno whether this idea would work, no actual experience in the matter - but www.cdrecovery.comwww.cdrecovery.com have a program I've heard aboot which might just be up your alley. Look into it if you have time dude.