The Corroboree
Rum and Monkeys

T. Thelogonus X E. Seminudus

Hello,

I read a thread a while ago about the above cross.. But cannot find it now, does anyone have photo's of this cross? Sounds insanely interesting :)

hey mate i did the cross a while back ...PM me i have a few spare seeds still, you may have to graft them to peres though as most offspring i germinated turned out variegated.

• Like 2

It sounds like a really cool hybrid. I wonder what they look like now. When I first read it, I didn't think that kind of cross would work.

This trusty forum has some really cool and unusual crosses :)

Thank you for the generous offer of the seeds bℓσωηG, but at the moment I do not have the Pere's to graft them and I would hate to stuff up the seeds, so I better sit back and watch you pro's do your thing.

Does anyone else have some photo's of them?

• Like 2

Yeah yeah yeah, pictures!

• Like 2

I'll grow some and graft them if you have some spare.

I think i got some of the going somewhere too. Will share some pics when they are bigger!

Because i moved to NZ i was unable take any Pereskiopsis with me .It will take a while for me to build up my grafting stock again, but i should be able to graft one of them next season and i will post pics in this thread . Currently they're not much to look at and i only have an ipad camera which cant get close enough .

Id love to see pics of others if were successful i remember sending out a few seeds to members .

Wow, I just looked at a photo of each parent separately, so this should be a very interesting grow!

Does anyone have any spare seeds they aren't planning to sow?

Just going through the back pages, anyone have some photos? If I can I would love to buy some seed (although now prolly not viable) or seedlings!

Sounds like a bunch of people got the seed but no one grew them??

I have a tray of seedlings. Pics available next year. Will also give away some of the seedlings. Just let them get big first. I was kinda late germinating them but viability was great and have quite a few seedlings to give away.

• Like 3

Man I would kill my neighbour for some of these! Hopefully someone in Australia is growing a few to sell me :P