The Corroboree

Haha, I don't think he will send as he has tried to send to Aus before and he's upset that customs destroyed some rare cactus and seeds. I went to his nursery and got the cut straight from him. His name is Cok Grootscholten.... which reminds me, i need to put up pictures of my venture there...

Got any pictures of how exactly you were carrying that beast in Sabry ??? :wink:

• Like 2

Haha, you'd like pictures wouldn;t you ;P

• Like 2

I picked one up (long form) recently from ebay, at the moment its small, 15cm, I have a regular one (small clumping form) that is longer. The seller seemed pretty knowledgable so i dont thik ive been ripped... its got a fair few aeroles on the base and its already had one cutting clipped from it. I had the same conversation with the seller about clone A/clone B, he was quite certain that it was the opposite to what cactus art biz says. for $90 bucks i thought it worth the gamble, i can post pics tomorrow if anyones keen..? only been potted about 2 weeks so shes still settling in. or should i say..he's settling in.

I picked one up (long form) recently from ebay, at the moment its small, 15cm, I have a regular one (small clumping form) that is longer. The seller seemed pretty knowledgable so i dont thik ive been ripped... its got a fair few aeroles on the base and its already had one cutting clipped from it. I had the same conversation with the seller about clone A/clone B, he was quite certain that it was the opposite to what cactus art biz says. for $90 bucks i thought it worth the gamble, i can post pics tomorrow if anyones keen..? only been potted about 2 weeks so shes still settling in. or should i say..he's settling in.

Hell yeah show us some pic's of that bad boy

Heyo, yeah that would've been my mate that sold that to you. You didn't get ripped off, although it's still a clumping form. segments of that can grow up to 60cm though so you could say it's half way there!

Myco posted pics of what a larger plant looks like. Although yours was from a collector here in Victoria who supposedly got it ages ago from SS.... anyway most likely it'll look like this with age!

post-12907-0-61581300-1407145886_thumb.jpost-12907-0-20414100-1407145888_thumb.j

post-12907-0-61581300-1407145886_thumb.jpg

post-12907-0-20414100-1407145888_thumb.jpg

post-12907-0-61581300-1407145886_thumb.jpg

post-12907-0-20414100-1407145888_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sabry
  • Like 3

So that's what my odd one out is. Could always see a difference. But couldn't tell exactly.

Edited by Pie'oh'Pah

Cant wait for some growth! although im a little confused...halfway there? is this not the long form? if not, what is it?

Octopenis var sausage fest. Lol

Edited by wert
  • Like 3

still gotta get a cutting off that bloke

even if its not a true long form TBM its an awesome looking plant :)

• Like 1