The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mutant

exsiccation , man this word cannot exist

I am pissed off because everytime I try to find this awesome cheap german dehydrator I got, I never find it. I take 20 mins to finally reach the fucking thing

these sovinist grman fuckers do not evn sell in english so I haveto use translators each time

and this only to suggest to friends or people on the net a cheap dehydrator

fuckers sell them usually above 100 euros

PS: I am generally pissed off, but heck, having my own bitch thread might help me ?!??!

sorry for the abuse, I am a troubled fucker

We realised that aggggges ago mutey ;)

I think writing is a fantastic outlet, but IMO having a physical record of all your anger, frustration and resentment is better than a computer document because you can burn it afterwards :devil:

doodabides,

some people might say I am an attention whore. and there's some truth in this.

deeper truth is a need to share what I think from time to time. I have to share some thoughts of mine or I will blow up.

Word doc works for notes, to do lists and so.

Besides, I have always had a learning style which functions a lot by interaction, talk, discussion, even arguements of early formed sides.

Der duetsche sprache ist ein schwieriges sprache mein freund. Haha,... gave it a crack at learning it on my own,.... I still suck big time at it.

Aber,....Ein kleines "obst trockener'" ist was sie an es suchen bist. Maybe I can help a bit. I think Torsten should be pretty good at German. And you can also definitly ask Evil Genius....