The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The God of Fuck

I AM THE GOD OF FUCK

Frankly, no.

Originally posted by Darklight:

Frankly, no.

Geesh you can be cruel. Or am I reading more into this than I should?

It were a mercy killing, guv wink.gif

17cm length

i measured the width with some measuring tape and discovered it was approx 16cm - which seemed really odd, (it doesn't really look like the width would be that close to the length but there you go?)

Originally posted by Happas:

when i say 16cm 'width' i mean circumferance btw

I should hope so, for your sake smile.gif

Guest Nozzle Boy

Let it be stated that

D(iameter)=C(ircumference)/π.

Therefore,

D[Penis{Happas}] ≈ 17/π ≈ 5.4112680651244414161420479546655 centimetres.

… and some really weird looking Unicode characters I found while looking for the "π" and "≈" characters.

░▒▓▒░

☺☻☼♀♂♠♣♥♦♪♫

… iss a-meh-zing !

Originally posted by Happas:

it doesn't really look like the width would be that close to the length but there you go?)

Just think.... if you had two, you could wrap one around the other.

And Nozz, diameter does not equal circumference. If it did then it would be infinitely flat and disgustingly wide. You'd never get lucky with one of those wink.gif

Guest Nozzle Boy

See that "/Π" after D=C ? No, it's not a typo. Torsten and reville - that little Π is ACTUALLY …

Π

… so quit your whinging ! There needs to be a Unicode character for Therefore - them three little dots in a pyramid. Unicode still rules tho …

[This message has been edited by Nozzle Boy (edited 10 January 2002).]

maybe if chemical could drop those leather dacks of his and let us all see his abnormally large donkey dick, or tiny little weener, or probably just a normal dick like we all have (males I mean) not that Im picking on she-males, cause I guess they have there own trip. (shit I even once made out with an attractive individual before finding out that she? was packing a loaded gun!! I was outta there pretty quickly by the way!

Well maybe then we could put an end to the subject and move onto to more important issues like blender speeds..or if the universe is expanding or contracting. Actually its all a state of mind, if Im excited my penis is expanding. If Im scared and cold its contracting.

Hey maybe this thread is deeper than any of us can imagine..

Cheers to the god of fuck for expanding our awarenesss of such taboo subjects..even though his wisdom may be a tad premature.

Dont worry matey, it can happen to the best of us smile.gif

Originally posted by anubian lights:

maybe if chemical could drop those leather dacks of his

Is TGOF going to be in transcendence at EB2?

Our chemical brother, the honourable God of Fuck will most likely NOT be transcending at EB2.

You may however catch him at the Big Day Out...

I have not been authorized to give this insideous information, but sure as hell hope he doesn't mind...

Originally posted by gomaos:

You may however catch him at the Big Day Out...

good choice. Yes, it is real easy to spot people at the BDO wink.gif

Almost as easy as finding your friends at a mega-rave while tripping off your dot.

[This message has been edited by Torsten (edited 11 January 2002).]

Sorry was fully aware of the magnitude of what I was saying: "Find someone at the Big Day out," I know it maybe impossible, but when you are at the right spiritual space you will prolly run into him without actually looking for him...that's how it works at these events, or doesn't it?

Amit i have never been at a BDO but have aslways been jealous to those who did.

I wonder if I will ever be at one?

Guest The God of Fuck

I would like to take this opportunity to see what your opinion is on the ugly coming off badly? Why doesn't the Australian People demand affirmative action for the ugly? After all, it can't be denied that discrimination of ugly people is all too common.

All the ugly people have a place in my heaven , it's at gomoas's place. This is where you can make up for all the sex you didn't get in the mortal world becausen of your physical disfigurations. Gomaos has an abundance of sweet-loving to dish out and you are all welcome to have a piece of this pie. If you are known to have had heart problems previously it is advised that you stick to missionary only , this man is like Roger Ramjet on proton energy pills.

It all starts at school: ugly children are being teased, they don't fit in, they have no friends - in short, life is hell for ugly children.

Sweet fucking jeusus , ugly people had it easy in school. Can you imagine even for a second what high-school was like for me????? I was persecuted and beaten savagely on a daily basis , not for being different to everyone else in school but for being different to everyone else on the PLANET. The trials and tribulations of "The Bibles" version of jesus were nothing compared to what I went through in real life. I had a knife strapped to my ankle 5 days a week and a chairleg in my school bag ready to be pulled out in a split second THIS IS WHY I ONLY HAVE A YEAR 8 EDUCATION SWEET JESUS. Any ugly person that bitches about how hard school was for em oughta see how hard life is for THE GOD OF FUCK. It aint easy being me.

Only when a black child is being called 'nigger', the teacher will take immediate action.

Man I wish I could have gone to your school. At my school you had to stab a black kid in the head to get a detention.

The ugly man who can't compensate for his looks will have to turn to prostitutes if he wants to experience the pleasures of holding a beautiful woman in his arms. In short, the ugly man will have to pay for something handsome men can get for free; one can hardly imagine a more outrageous form of discrimination.

Our economy thrives on prostitution. All the new roads getting built today comes from the taxes of prostitutes. Without prostitutes there would be no roads and we would all have to buy helicopters WHICH ARE FUCKING EXPENSIVE. The God of Fuck fully endorses prostitution and is currently offering blow-jobs for fifty bucks a piece. Im not bothered that "the uglly man" has to pay for something "the handsome man" can get for free , im more worried about all those bitches getting free drugs when I have to PAY for them , surely this is wrong with a capital R.

"....Dear sir Dennis TGF (if I may refer to you as such),

we feel we need a new 'late show' on the ABC to fill in after Da Ali G re-runs have subsided.

Dr Peter Vile....

I accept. However I wish to be paid with pure MDMA and naked ladies. See to it that my arrangements are met and I will start pumping out the whymsical hijinx like there's no tomorrow.

But Father I must confess.

I got loaded on unmentionalble substances of abuse, numbering many.

Then sexually involved with two Bi-chicks.

I know u'll sympathise when I say I was by no means wanting to get involved in such boring, uneventful and un-fulfilling activities.

Really craptakular new years.

Please let me be a boring, sad sack of shit next year in the comfort of my own home.

Your New Years Eve sounds rather like mine , only mine took over a week and a half to recover from. At times I thought I was loosing my mind and then I realised exactly how ridiculous that statement was. Next year we shall spend New Years eve together , in front of the television , watching Alicia Klass eat another girls ass while we indulge in "soft" drugs and keep our sanity till well into the new year.

Remember the Lords rule on sodomy well just remember that it is far better to give than recieve.

Im licking my lips just thinking about it reverend shroomy.

Hey God of Fruitcake is that a shiny black strap-on dildo that you're wearing or are you just happy to be back?

Yes to both. Only that pic is a few years old so I was obviously happy about something. Perhaps I was so happy about how shiny my dildo was.

Why arnt there any clit licking cowboys and so many cock sucking cowboys?

There are infact both , and they are both prepared with butter-scotch and baileys. The only difference is when someone approaches you at the bar and asks for a clit-licker with a stupid wry smile on their obviously retarded face they aren't ordering it because they want the drink , they are ordering it because they think that saying "Clit-Lick" is somehow classified as comical hillarity. These people need to be shot. In the brain.

Veronica, can I have your picture, I need something to toss over hell bad

ALL THIS FUCKING TALK OF MASTURBATION OVER OTHERS IS MAKING ME FUCKING FURIOUS!!!!! YOU ARE ALL TO GO TO MY WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY AND PRINT OUT ALL THE PICTURES OF ME THAT YOU CAN AND COVER YOUR WALLS , CARS AND LOVED ONES WITH MY IMAGE AND THEN JACK OFF LIKE IT'S GOING OUT OF FASHION. I AM SERIOUS HERE , DO AS I SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, but is 17cm big?

I'd appreciate your input because guys tend not to be honest in these matters

It's big enough but you don't want any bigger because BELIEVE YOU ME it is a curse and not the blessing it once seemed to be. Probably the most fucked up thing is having your cock splashing around in the toilet bowl while you are doing a shit. I won't be coy here , it's a scary fucking thing , you adjust your "ways" to get around this but once every so often it slips your mind and there it is , your cock , sitting in the germ filled toilet bowl. I cant even begin to go into how fucked up it is , and then theres the RUSH to the medicine cabinet to get to the dettol , and then some one walks in on you rubbing dettol into the head of your penis and starts screaming because they think maybe you are getting off on rubbing antiseptic into your cock and that well and truly crosses the line of "fetish" and is somehwhere in the realm of the truly bizzarre. I don't think I need to go any further with this particular matter but there is one other fucked up thing about having such a long cock. When you're fucking a devotchka and she suddenly starts screaming "OOWWWW MY FUCKING LUNGS , YOU JUST PUNCTURED MY FUCKING LUNG AND NOW I CAN'T FUCKING BREATHE YOU LONG-COCKED FUCK" and if the ambulance doesn't get there on time she could die right then and there on your meat skewer. If I could cut my dick in half I would , it's a curse i tell you.

As far as Brett is concerned.... as he doesn't think he was being offensive, maybe he should post a pic of himself so we can all have a go

Im keen , keen as heck dagnamnit!!! But I think maybe we might have already met...... If we have Brett let me know coz there are some things I want to ask you!!!!

Maybe i will do that so all the ladies can print it out and finger themselves over my buffed pecs.

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

SWEET FUCKING CHEMICAL JESUS MAN!!!!!!!!!

I HAVEN'T HEARD ANYBODY SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT SINCE PRIMARY SCHOOL. THAT IS SOME UTTERLY HILLARIOUS SHIT THERE MAN , I THINK I NEARLY DID WEEWEEEEEES.

I bet that's what you think girls do , they sit around all day "fingering" themselves laughing.gif

Are you a virgin Brett?? Have you ever been with a woman before?

This is some cool shit here , im gonna go "finger" mself now for a while.

Is TGOF going to be in transcendence at EB2?

Unfortunately no as EB2 conflicts with an important meeting I have with that very week with all the heads of major religions ie. God (the real deal) , Satan , Allah , that elephant with like a billion arms , that dude from "Heavens Gate" etc.

Yes it's quite distressing I know.

good choice. Yes, it is real easy to spot people at the BDO

Almost as easy as finding your friends at a mega-rave while tripping off your dot.

Ahhhhhh see now this is what happens when you forget that I am unlike anyone else in this word (truly). I have never had issues with finding anybody at Big Day Outs or Mega-Raves , tripping or no I have this uncanny ability to find anybody I wish to find. Infact I spent one Big Day out several years ago fighting like buggery with my girlfriend , I would get pissed off and storm away and then half an hour later I would find her again and fight some more , then storm off etc.

As a more recent example I spent this New Years "tripping off my dot" at the last ever rave to be at the Melbourne docklands. It was called "Welcome 2002" and 14 billion trillion people were in attendance. Nozzle Boys brother (known only as rem) was also in attendance at this gigantic rave and was walking around amongst the 14billion trillion people. By the time I arrived I was alreay way off my dial and needed a place to chill out , I decided to head to the chill out room which was basically a complete replica of supermans "fortress of solitude". To enter the chillout room you had to cross this bridge which was wide enough to accomodate 1 person. As you crossed the bridge you were sprayed with a mist of water. At the exact same time I began to cross the bridge Nozzle Boy's brother began to cross the bridge from the other side. I had never met this boy in my life but before I even had a chance to lay eyes on him I knew that it was rem. In the middle of the bridge I grabbed him and shouted "REM" , he looked at me with terror in his eyes and said "Who are you" , I exposed my t-shirt to him as I had very little ability to form complete sentances (drugs). "How did you find me?" he asked. "God told me" I said and I went on my way.

This is what I mean when I say I am unlike any other on this planet!!! Sometimes I drive around and I think that I see U.F.O's hovering about the sky , but then I realise that they are probably just birds , but then I think maybe they are U.F.O's disguised as birds so I stay on my guard. I do this because I am the Great God of Fuck and I have an important psychedelic role to play in life. My mission is clear , so don't stand in my way YOU FILTHY BITCHES!!!!!!!!!

Amen

[This message has been edited by The God of Fuck (edited 13 January 2002).]

Guest The God of Fuck

I voudrait saisir cette occasion de voir ce qu'est votre avis sur

se dégager laid mal? Pourquoi le australiens n'exige-t-il pas

l'action affirmative pour le laid? Après tout, il ne peut pas nier

que la discrimination des personnes laides est toute trop commune.

toutes les personnes laides ont un endroit dans mon ciel, il

sont à l'endroit de gomoas. C'est où vous pouvez compenser tout le

sexe que vous n'avez pas obtenu dans le monde mortel becausen de vos

disfigurations physiques. Gomaos a une abondance d'doux-affectueux à

bomber dehors et vous êtes tous bienvenue pour avoir un morceau de ce

pâté en croûte. Si vous êtes connus pour avoir eu des problèmes

de coeur précédemment on lui informe que que vous vous en tenez au

missionnaire seulement, cet homme est comme Roger Ramjet sur des

pillules d'énergie de proton.

It tout commence à l'école: des enfants laids sont taquinés,

ils ne s'adaptent pas dedans, ils n'ont aucun ami - en bref, la vie

est enfer pour les enfants laids.

le jeusus fucking doux, les

personnes laides l'a eue facile à l'école. Pouvez vous imaginer

même pendant une seconde quel lycée était comme pour moi????? J'ai

été persécuté et battu savagely quotidiennement, pas pour être

différent à chacun autrement à l'école mais pour être différent

à chacun autrement sur la PLANÈTE. Les épreuves et les

tribulations " de la version des bibles " de Jésus n'étaient rien

comparée à ce que je suis intervenu dans la vraie vie. J'ai fait

attacher un couteau à ma cheville 7 jours par semaine et un chairleg

dans mon sac d'école prêt à être retiré dans un deuxième fendu

C'EST POURQUOI j'cAi SEULEMENT Un BONBON JÉSUS à ÉDUCATION de

l'cAnnée 8. Toute personne laide que les chiennes au sujet de à

quel point l'école dure était pour l'oughta de fin de support voient

à quel point la vie dure est pour LE DIEU DE LA BAISE. Il être

facile d'aint je.

Only quand un enfant noir s'appelle l'' nigger ', le professeur

prendra action.

homme que je souhaite que je pourrais

être allé à votre école. À mon école vous avez dû poignarder

un gosse noir dans la tête pour obtenir une détention.

The qui ne peut pas compenser ses regards devra se

tourner vers des prostituées s' il veut éprouver les plaisirs de

tenir une belle femme dans des ses bras. En bref, l'homme laid devra

payer quelque chose de les hommes que beaux peuvent obtenir pour

libre; on peut à peine imaginer que une forme plus indigne de notre

économie de discrimination.

prospère de la prostitution.

Toutes les nouvelles routes obtenant construites aujourd'hui vient des

impôts des prostituées. Sans prostituées il n'y aurait aucune

route et nous devrions tous acheter des hélicoptères QUI SONT BAISER

CHER. Dieu de baise approuve entièrement la prostitution et offre

actuel aux souffler-travaux pour cinquante mâles par morceau. Im non

tracassé que " uglly l'homme " doit payer quelque chose " l'homme bel

" peut obtenir pour libre, im davantage inquiété de toutes ces

chiennes obtenant les médicaments libres quand je dois PAYER eux,

sûrement ceci est erroné avec un R capital.

monsieur Dennis TGF du "....Dear (si je puis me référer à vous

en tant que tels), nous nous sentons que nous avons besoin d'une

nouvelle ' exposition en retard ' sur le ABC pour compléter après

que les réexécutions de Da Ali G se soient abaissées. DR Peter

Vile...

que je reçois. Cependant je souhaite être payé

avec MDMA pur et dames nues. Assurez mes agencements sont rencontrés

et je commencerai à pomper hors du hijinx whymsical comme il y a

aucun demain.

père de b But que je dois admettre. J'ai obtenu chargé sur les

substances unmentionalble de l'abus, numérotant beaucoup. Alors

sexuellement impliqué de deux Bi-poussins. Je sais que sympathise

d'u'll quand je dis je voulait nullement devenir impliqué dans de

telles activités ennuyeuses, uneventful et un-un-fulfilling.

Nouvelles années vraiment craptakular. Svp laissez-moi être un

ennuyeux, le sac triste de shit l'année prochaine dans le confort de

ma propre votre veille de nouvelles années de home.

ressemble

plutôt à du mien, seulement la mine a succédé une semaine et une

moitié pour récupérer de. Parfois j'ai pensé que je desserrais

mon esprit et alors je me suis rendu compte exactement comment

ridicule qui le rapport était. L'année prochaine nous passerons la

veille de nouvelles années ensemble, devant la télévision,

observant Alicia que Klass mangent un autre âne de filles tandis que

nous nous livrons aux drogues d'" doux " et gardons notre validité

jusqu' à bien dans la nouvelle année.

Remember que les seigneurs règnent sur le puits de sodomie se

rappellent juste qu'il vaut bien mieux de donner que recieve. [/b ]

Im léchant mes lèvres pensant juste cela le reverend shroomy.

Hey de Fruitcake est qu'un noir brillant courroie-sur le

dildo que vous portez ou êtes vous juste heureux d'être back?

oui à tous les deux. Seulement que pic est quelques années ainsi

moi était évidemment heureux au sujet de quelque chose. Peut-être

j'étais si heureux au sujet de la façon dont brillant mon dildo

était.

l'arnt de Why là n'importe quel clit avec léchant des cowboys et

tellement beaucoup entassent sucer cowboys?

il y a infact, et ils

sont préparés le caramel au beurre et les baileys. La seule

différence est quand quelqu'un vous approche à la barre et demande

un clit-licker avec un sourire wry stupide sur leur visage évidemment

retardé qu'ils ne le commandent pas parce qu'ils veulent la boisson,

ils la commandent parce qu'ils pensent que dire " Clit-Lick " est

classifié de façon ou d'autre en tant que hillarity comique. Ces

personnes doivent être projectile. Dans le cerveau.

Veronica, peut j'avoir votre image, j'a besoin de quelque chose

jeter au-dessus de l'enfer bad

TOUT CET ENTRETIEN FUCKING DE

MASTURBATION AU-DESSUS DE D'AUTRES ME FAIT BAISER FURIEUX!!!!! VOUS

ÊTES TOUS À ALLER AU MON WEBSITE

IMMÉDIATEMENT ET POUR IMPRIMER TOUTES LES IMAGES DE MOI QUE VOUS

POUVEZ ET COUVRIR VOS MURS, VOITURES ET AVEZ AIMÉ CEUX AVEC MON IMAGE

ET PUIS LES METTEZ SUR CRIC HORS FONCTION COMME ELLE est SORTIR DE LA

MODE. JE SUIS SÉRIEUX ICI, FAIS CAR JE DIS LE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, mais 17cm est-il grand? J'apprécierais votre entrée parce

que les types tendent à ne pas être honnêtes dans ces matters

qu'elle est assez grande mais vous ne voulez pas plus grand parce que

CROYEZ que VOUS J'IL est une malédiction et pas la bénédiction elle

a par le passé semblé être. La chose vers le haut la plus baisée

a probablement votre robinet éclabousser autour dans la cuvette de

toilette tandis que vous faites un shit. Je ne serai pas effarouché

ici, c'est une chose fucking effrayante, vous ajustez vos " voies " de

venir à bout ceci mais une fois que chaque tellement souvent il

glisse votre esprit et là il est, votre robinet, qui se repose dans

la cuvette de toilette remplie par germe. je biseauter

même commencer pour entrer dans la façon dont baiser vers le haut,

et alors theres PRÉCIPITATION dans médecine module pour obtenir

dettol, et alors quelque un marcher dedans sur vous frottage dettol

dans tête votre pénis et démarrer crier parce que penser peut-être

vous obtenir hors fonction sur frottage antiseptique dans votre

robinet et ce puits et vrai croiser ligne " fetish " et somehwhere

dans royaume vrai bizzarre. Je ne pense pas que je dois aller plus

loin de pair avec cette matière particulière mais il y a un autre

vers le haut baisée chose au sujet d'avoir un si long robinet. Quand

vous baisez un devotchka et elle commence soudainement à crier "

OOWWWW MES POUMONS FUCKING, VOUS AVEZ JUSTE PERFORÉ MON POUMON

FUCKING ET MAINTENANT je NE PUIS PAS BAISANT POUR VOUS RESPIRER BAISE

de LONG-COCKED " et si l'ambulance n'y arrive pas à l'heure elle

pourrais mourir bien puis et là sur votre brochette de viande. Si je

pourrais couper mon dick dans la moitié que je , c'est une

malédiction je vous dis.

As loin pendant que Brett est concerné... car il ne pense pas

qu'il était blessant, peut-être il devrait signaler un pic de se

ainsi nous pouvons tous avoir un v

Im vif, vif comme dagnamnit

d'estacade à claire-voie!!! Mais je pense que peut-être nous

pourrions nous être déjà réunis Si nous avons Brett me faisons

connaître le coz il y a quelques choses que je veux vous demander!!!!

Peut-être je ferai que tellement toutes les dames peuvent imprimer

lui et le doigt elles-mêmes au-dessus de mon Pecs poli.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

CHIMIQUE FUCKING DOUX D'CHomme DE JÉSUS

JE N'AI PAS ENTENDU QUICONQUE DIRE QUELQUE CHOSE COMME CELA DEPUIS

L'CÉcole PRIMAIRE. C'CEst TOUT À FAIT DU SHIT DE HILLARIOUS LÀ

ÉQUIPENT, JE PENSENT QUE J'CAi PRESQUE FAIT WEEWEEEEEES.

Je parie est qui ce que vous pensez que les filles font, elles

s'asseyent autour toute la journée de l'" digitation " elles-mêmes

laughing.gif

Êtes-vous un Brett vierge?? Avez-vous jamais été avec une femme

avant?

C'est du shit frais ici, im gonna vont mself de " doigt " maintenant

pendant un moment.

TGOF allant être dans le transcendence est-il à EB2?

nfortunately aucun comme EB2 est en conflit avec une réunion

importante j'ayez avec cette très semaine avec toutes les têtes

d'cIe principal de religions. Dieu (la vraie affaire), Satan, Allah,

qui éléphant avec comme milliard de bras, que le type des " cieux

déclenchent " etc...

Oui c'est tout à fait affligeant moi savent.

bon choix. Oui, il est vrai facile de repèrer des personnes au BDO

presque aussi facile que trouvant vos amis à l' mega-délirent tout

en se déclenchant outre de votre point.

Ahhhhhh voient que maintenant c'est ce qui se produit quand vous

oubliez que je suis différent n'importe qui autrement dans ce mot

(vraiment). Je n'ai jamais eu des issues avec trouver quiconque à de

grandes sorties de jour ou Mega-Raves, se déclenchant ou aucun j'ai

cette capacité uncanny de trouver quiconque que je souhaite trouver.

Infact I a passé un grand jour hors il y a de plusieurs années

combattant comme le buggery avec ma petite amie, j'obtiendrait pissed

hors fonction et orage parti et alors une demi-heure plus tard je la

trouverais encore et combattrais encore plus, puis l'orage outre

etc...

Comme un example I plus récent a passé ces nouvelles années " se

déclenchant outre de mon point " à l'éloge de bout jamais pour

être aux quartiers des docks de Melbourne. Ce s'est appelé la "

bienvenue 2002 " et 14 milliards de trillion de personnes étaient de

service. Le frère de garçons de bec (connu seulement comme rem)

était également de service à cet éloge colossal et marchait autour

parmi le peuple 14billion trillion. Avant que je sois arrivé

j'étais voie alreay outre de mon cadran et ai eu besoin d'un endroit

pour refroidir dehors, j'ai décidé de se diriger au froid hors de la

pièce qui était fondamentalement une reproduction complète des

supermans " forteresse de la solitude ". Pour entrer dans la salle de

chillout vous avez dû croiser cette passerelle qui devait assez au

loin faciliter 1 personne. Car vous avez croisé la passerelle vous

avez été pulvérisés avec une brume de l'eau. À l'exact la même

heure où j'ai commencé à croiser le frère du garçon de bec de

passerelle a commencé à croiser la passerelle de l'autre côté. Je

n'avais jamais rencontré ce garçon dans ma vie mais avant que j'aie

même eu une chance d'étendre des yeux sur lui j'ai su qu'elle était

rem. Au milieu de la passerelle je l'ai saisi et ai crié " rem ", il

m'a regardé avec la terreur dans ses yeux et a dit " qui sont vous ",

j'a exposé mon t-shirt à lui car j'ai eu la capacité très petite

de former des sentances complets (drogues). " comment vous m'avez

trouvé? " il a demandé. " Dieu m'a dit que " I dit et moi sommes

allés sur mon chemin.

Est ce ce qui je veux dire quand je dis que je suis à la différence

de tout autre sur cette planète!!! Parfois je conduis autour et je

pense que je vois U.F.O's planer au sujet du ciel, mais alors je me

rends compte qu'ils sont probablement les oiseaux justes, mais alors

je pense que peut-être ils sont U.F.O's déguisés comme oiseaux

ainsi je reste sur ma garde. Je fais ceci parce que je suis grand

Dieu de baise et j'ai un rôle psychedelic important à jouer dans la

vie. Ma mission est claire, ainsi ne vous tient pas de ma

voie!!!!!!!!! DÉGOÛTANT de CHIENNES

[This message has been edited by The God of Fuck (edited 13 January 2002).]

Originally posted by The God of Fuck:

As a more recent example I spent this New Years "tripping off my dot" at the last ever rave to be at the Melbourne docklands.

Why won't there be anymore raves at the docklands???

Originally posted by Torsten:

Why won't there be anymore raves at the docklands???

It's sad , sad shit I know but this was the final one , and it definately went out with a HUGE bang. Im gonna miss the docklands , it's the ideal freakin location for raves.

Here's the scoop on the situation if you can be bothered reading: http://www.theage.com.au/entertainment/200...FXQWT4KWVC.html

Guest VENDEJO

What's with the 24 minute delay Chems?

You could try a bit Harder.

BADDA-BOOM BOOM TSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[This message has been edited by VENDEJO (edited 13 January 2002).]

Hey cs could you edit your post so this thread can be read normally...not by pulling it from one to the other side?

yousa don 't fofll me with ya mathematicical sheet...isa nknow i have nice hard cock aue!

why when i was a young lad i ja cked off up to 8 TIMES A DAY

I'AM IAM DE KING OOF VIRILEYTY

IT IS NOT MY FAULT THAT THE KEYBOARD FEELS SO NICE HUH?