The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The God of Fuck

I AM THE GOD OF FUCK

Our Dearest Reverend Shroomy

I will do as you asked, eternal damnation and an eternity of Opra and Jerry Springer would be to much.

Where has our lord goen?

Has he been crusified?

I have so many unanswered questions?

So many questions without answers?

Please.... Rev Shroomy could you Enlighten the?

Why arnt there any clit licking cowboys and so many cock sucking cowboys?

ETC...

bwaaa heeehawww booohaaa. love your honesty brett, don't know why you didn't just get to the point.

hey brett it's because of ppl like you veronica took her pics away. I'd never toss up over here, I was just admiring her beauty,someting I can only ever dream of in this life.

If you want to toss up, get some stupid playboy or hustler magizine, you can even use them for your come.

What's wrong with aving an excellent body on display. The greek looked at all their statues with their penis-proud youths, and I think they wouldn't have tossed up there and then.

Anyway wanking sucks

No i'd be for veronica to post her pics again, and if some insatiable pigs want to toss up over her, that's theyre problem. But that's no reason to deny us 100s of others the view of a beautiful female body with tattoes. We should have heaps more aesthetic bodies here, female or male, and none should be afraid if someone tossed up over them. The silent majority of us doesn't do that.

So, please veronica, install your pics again, and if my ex in germany will send me a certain pic of me naked when i was 21 and preoud of it, I'd post it here too.

So please girls and boys, if you want to exhibit yoursdelf, why not do it here, for evryne who appreciates pure beauty.

[This message has been edited by gomaos (edited 08 January 2002).]

Thanks Gomaos

What can I say but sweet..sweet..Gomaos.

I couldnt of put it better my self.

Theres joking around and theres Brett??

And the thought of a little pissant like Brett tossing, well??????????

So, please veronica, install your pics again, and if my ex in germany will send me a certain pic of me naked when i was 21 and preoud of it, I'd post it here too.

I tell you what Gomaos if you can get thoughs pics and post them, I will do the same.(and leave them there)

This may take ages. I'll probably have to ring up like ten times, and then she may start looking for it, and if she ever finds it that's another question.

It actually got printed in a German Sex paper 28 years ago, together with her's, her's was over half a page and mine small somewhere in the corner. But we got $50 each for it.

Originally posted by Veronica:

Thanks Gomaos

Theres joking around and theres Brett??

And the thought of a little pissant like Brett tossing, well??????????

I'm a bigger "pissant" than you, I bet. rolleyes.gif

..Oi and why have I lost 40 posts it was 54 when I left tss confused.gif

Oh, and don't flatter yourself Veronica I don't want to toss over you, i just wanted to offend you.

Hay Brett

Your not worth a reply pissant but I will?

If thats the best you can do......

Offend away....

he..he..the only one who sounds offend her is you pissant.

You dont think to quick do you brett??

Your first post:oh you guys are joking? now i feel embarressed

Seven minuts later for this one:I'm a bigger "pissant" than you, I bet.

..Oi and why have I lost 40 posts it was 54 when I left tss

He..He..and two minuts later for this one:Oh, and don't flatter yourself Veronica I don't want to toss over you, i just wanted to offend you.

Who's offend????

Offend away Brett your prity good for a laugh.

Masturbation is a wonderful, wonderful thing

I'd be happy to wank over any pics girls send to me

and i would consider it a great honour to be masturbated over by a female.....in fact that would turn me on so much i would have to wank myself

Is 17cm big?

Originally posted by Happas:

Is 17cm big

Well it's not a nine inch nail....

Guest Psilo_smylin

According to reference the average length of a full grown adult male's beast is 170mm.

Your'e 100% average.

Unless you, like me are still growing biggrin.gif.

A quote most of you won't appreciate until Monday night (10:00)

"while I is up here, can I get another couple of inches"......

"no Ali 11 is enough for any man..."

big it up, yourself!

smile.gif'n

I guess the moderator hasn't bothered to look at this thread for a while... can't blame her.

But as much as she tolerates/loves tossers and feisty women (you know who you are), maybe you shold both play nice from now on. It was funny for a while, but can only end in tears.

Brett, maybe an apology would have been more appropriate than having another go. After all, not all women get off on the thought of having their pic jerked off on, and whatever veronica dished out was only fair enough.

Just think, if this thread escalates further, the mod will have to lock it and then the 'God of Fu.. errr... Wank' will have to start it all again, filling more pages with his particular flavour of pre-cum, while his little altar-boy Nozz holds it for him.

Are you *encouraging* them Torsten wink.gif

This thread fizzles on and off, I haven't stressed yet cos replies aren't appearing thick and fast, ppl seem to take offence in a lackadasical kinda way and then get over it. It's seeming too half hearted to be seriously offensive and the overall emphasis seems to be on the dull side.

If this thread were a movie it'd be Spartacus, or Ben Hur..... or maybe Titanic. If it were a song it would be by Celine Dion...

But Torsten is right, play nicely grrls and boys, or I'll lock the thread, and then take up residence in your lounge rooms amidst a WTC sized pile of old newspapers and noodle dishes.

Guest The Reverend Shroomy
Originally posted by Darklight:

the overall emphasis seems to be on the dull side.

If this thread were a movie it'd be Spartacus, or Ben Hur..... or maybe Titanic. If it were a song it would be by Celine Dion...

gee sorry everyone. as a contribiture to this thread i had no idea it was so dull and boring i guess i must have misinterpretered the heading chill space and will only indulge in serious disscusion in future.

although the cost of living is increasing daily its still very poupular.

[This message has been edited by The Reverend Shroomy (edited 06 January 2002).]

Ok serious it is then?(not)

I think most of the thread's where light hearted fun and nothing more.

Until some one layed the bait and waited for the bit?

I wasnt going to take it any further than that anyway, no mater what he was going to come out with next.

Some poeple just get of on trying to start a shit fit and if thats what gets them of thats there problem.

Anyway all's well that ends well?

Originally posted by The Reverend Shroomy:

gee sorry everyone. as a contribiture to this thread i had no idea it was so dull and boring i guess i must have misinterpretered the heading chill space and will only indulge in serious disscusion in future.

There's a big difference between chill and dull. I have no objection to this thread, as long as I don't have to read too much of it wink.gif (I got lost in the french bit).

I was merely expressing my opinion (ditto for darklight I presume). As far as I am concerned this thread can go for 20 pages (TGoF aiming for a new record??) as long as the personal insults don't escalate.

This sort of stuff just isn't much fun when things get insulting, but is no reflection on the thread topic itself.

As far as Brett is concerned.... as he doesn't think he was being offensive, maybe he should post a pic of himself so we can all have a go wink.gif

Personally I thought he was utterly funny, but he should have expected to be told where to go and should deal with it. If you make a joke at someone's expense then you better be prepared to apologise, or at least take it as good as you can give.

17 cm which way??

17cm circumference is f*cking massive.

17cm long is exactly the american average I think (judging by the size of US cars the australian average is probably more wink.gif).

Size is in the eye (ouch!) of the beholder.

Originally posted by Torsten:

As far as Brett is concerned.... as he doesn't think he was being offensive, maybe he should post a pic of himself so we can all have a go wink.gif

[/b]

Maybe i will do that so all the ladies can print it out and finger themselves over my buffed pecs.

Originally posted by Brett:

Maybe i will do that so all the ladies can print it out and finger themselves over my buffed pecs.

In your dreams matey.

Some of those thus enamoured by your self described and as yet unproven splendour may be male, and there are ladies present, myself included, who are less than inclined to spend more time examining your apocraphyl attributes than it takes to hit the 'Next newest topic' link ( unless of course you have a three foot retractable forked tongue )

I bet your fingers stick to the keyboard when you type. If you *must* be crass, can you at least be interesting and imaginative about it?

I hereby sentence you to spend 100 hours in Chilli Sauce with CS, with a view to developing yr wit and intellect to broadcast standard.

Originally posted by Brett:

Now this is exactly the point I was trying to make..... you DON'T get to choose who uses and abuses that picture. Just like Veronica obviously isn't too keen on you splattering her jpg printout(s), I assume you aren't too keen on me using your pic, right?? wink.gif

Originally posted by Darklight:

I hereby sentence you to spend 100 hours in Chilli Sauce with CS, with a view to developing yr wit and intellect to broadcast standard.

[/b]

I think that would lower my intellect, don't you?