The Corroboree
Bert&Ernie

jwerta's heart break thread!

composed that song

after a minor break up...

nothing inspires the artist more, than a heart break. :wub:

instead of focusing on the negative, I just say, I was happy, when ever I met you.

one can only make, one's life better, onwards from the,

"right now", and any future moment. the past is the past, only the future and the right now can empower me.

Is that an offer incog :)

Yeah I'll have to try my luck...though I've never been good at talking to girls :(

jwerta, likes to meet people naturaly, and is not after beaver, incog wanker!

• Like 1

^

SAB peeps will train you up ;)

Haha maybe I should start a how to date thread

jwerta i can recommend using the internet to meet women and get dates

I think myself and ph should take you to the cross, our shout. We shall partay. A metre of bridg each and a video camera. Then I want ph to repeat those words.

Edited by incognito
  • Like 1

So yes that's an offer ;) I'm sure I could twist hillbillys arm into tagging along. I shall wear a chastity belt though to mostly protect myself from hb and ph, and leave the key with my lovely lady.

I'm 1000 percent serious. (Well maybe not the chastity belt cos there's no such thing I think but I would if I could)

Edited by incognito
  • Like 1

^i remember that day your goat ran away ph. You can't say you couldn't see the signs.

• Like 1

beaver is strong medicine! beaver cure all hearth ache!

heheehe,... but seriously,.... approach as many woman as you can,... supermarkets, bars, on the street etc,.... talk to them,.. have fun,... and try to get some special female treatment Jwerta,... makes you feel sexy and wanted again,.... it's all good that people want to help you,.. but I feel that that can be counter productive to your confidence..... because you have to find it in yourself,.... and you need a breather,..... unless you you bump into the right woman right off the bat.

Nothing wrong with talking to as many woman as you meet,.... tease them as much as you can,.... even if you don't know them,... make them laugh,... and better if you don't know them at all,.... cause then if you make a silly joke or remark,... you don't have too worry too much about them.

There is a ton of info online about getting back on top... see the beautiful and sexy in woman and desire it man! Btw,.... you are not getting any younger.... so make work of it man. I don't know you personally Jwerta,... but do not be that shy guy,... be that ANIMAL! Remember,... you are Free Now! FREEEEEEEEEEEE FREEEEEEEEEE hahhhahahaha.... time to party!!!!

• Like 1

So go get yourself into some trouble hahahaha (trouble you can handle of course)

Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all . Just have some time out are a hundred percent sure
there is no future for you together . Give it time and show her what she is missing .

I think as well explore the three sides to the story meme, can only aid in future relationships, as well as enabling yourself to become a better person.

I wouldn't give a rats ass about what the other person is missing..... sorry to be so crude,.... You need to focus on finding your new personal balance and hope that your ex finds her way too. There was possibly a good reason for the break up. Like,... she might have just outgrown you on certain fronts and therefore decided to move on,.... this is nature,.. you cant do anything about that,.... so it is not personal either. I bet,.. in some time form now you will understand why she decided to move on. She might have dropped a few signals here and there,... but you were not equipped or on top of things to notice it,..... that has to do with personal development stages,... again,.. that's nature man,... it sux but,.. you should just trust nature in this case and have some trust in life that better things are in store for you..... I have seen that you are a young bloke and have allot ahead of you..... I wish I could do it all over with the knowledge I have today.... I'd be more focused,... competitive also (not in a dickhead of bad way,... there is such a thing as healthy competition and it stimulates to look harder and deeper within yourself,.. and it pushes you to stand up faster when you fall,... it's good for your friends as well.) Focus on walking your own way,.. be your own man....and work on pushing your fronts ahead. When people see that,... they find it attractive. So much personal development stuff online for free..... it's not only relationships,....it's every aspect.... I am only writing this because I love you hahahahaha! no seriously,.. what actually want to say is that I like to see good people flourish! FOCUS! FOCUS! FOCUS! and be well.

• Like 2

I just start a jwerta's life thread xD

I'm off to the city tonight...wish me luck!

• Like 2

Yeah I'll have to try my luck...though I've never been good at talking to girls :(

Luck is only a small part of it...practice makes perfect. It's a numbers and confidence game. If you say the right strategic things usually girls will do all the talking :) The guys who are good at talking to girls are usually the brave alpha men who just continually go up and talk to girls. Eventually you learn what NOT to say and what you do say is fearless or even to the point women start boring you and you start ignoring them. Magic happens when you ignore women - they are not used to that! Luck is when it doesn't matter what you say because the girl already likes you and is playing you.

Here's 2 really good ways of procuring a girls number using your phone as a weapon for anyone who's interested:

1) Pull out your phone and just start typing in her name...K..A..T...then confirm with her 'your name's Katie right? Or was it Kate?' She will naturally confirm her name and then you say 'and the number 04...?' Usually she will complete the number. Dial it to confirm it's correct straight away. You don't sheepishly ask for the number - you are so confident you just start entering it as a matter of course.

2) You have met a girl or a group of nice girls and developed some rapport...grab your phone and full of fun and enthusiasm say 'hey let's take a picture!'. Usually most girls, even strangers, won't mind having their picture taken. In fact most good looking girls are fairly narcissistic. Make sure your target is next to you and take a photo. Straight away you're in a position where you can wrap your arm around the girl you like hugging her into you close for the photo. Once the photo is taken she will likely want to see it, so again use this as an opportunity to draw her close to you. Keep your arm around her waist, back or shoulders as you check the screen. If she doesn't like the way she looks take another pic and again put an arm around her as you take the photo, like you have known her for longer than you have. You can then either compliment her 'wow you look great in this shot, hair flowing everywhere like a Vidal supernova', subliminally and half jokingly seed the idea of you two together 'haha we'd probably make a good looking couple' or tease her 'geez...what kind of weird crazy smile is that!?'. Eitherway you end up with a nice photo of a hot girl and an opportunity to connect with her physically and electronically. 'Hey it's a great shot, let me send it to you'. Refer back to 1) to start entering her name and number into your phone.

Yeah it's pickup tricks, but when I was single I would use whatever was at my disposal to maximise opportunity.

• Like 2

Fonzie? ;)

• Like 1

561294-letter.jpg

• Like 1

Lesson learned?

From lessons learned relationships won't work without respect and trust. Alone time is also as essential.

• Like 5

^^

couldn't agree more

Xactly,.... walk your own way,.... learn to be your own man,.... approach as many woman as you can till you are comfortable with that, without getting attached..... become a all around solid person. You are still young,.. so you can still form yourself.... just prioritize & organize your life..... know what you want and what not.

Think about this Jwerta,..... A solid guy will be more attractive to a woman. So I agree most definitely with ''alone time / find your own way time"........

I think you need to tell us about your revelations and your progress,.... we will make your SAB Man Up Jwerta project! :-D

• Like 1

I'm from the Woof Woof Woof etal camp - get your swagger on and get out there.

Look for those women out there who oooze that feminine power, women who, when you see them create that stiring in your loins. Then go and strike-up a conversation with her. Bars, supermarkets, parks, book stores...everywhere...bus stops FFS. The opportunities are everywhere. Don't be sleezy; be honest, playful, respectful.

A favorite of mine are DVD rental places - the best pick-up I have a made was at a Blockbuster, a gorgeous lawyer having a lonely Woody Allen marathon weekend (being a Woody Allen fan myself was proof enough to her that I was harmless lololol). We didn't have sex straight away, we just had an awesome weekend of take-away and cult movies...strange that my best experience didn't involve sex...but I do count her now as an awesome friend....anyway, getting off topic.

Another good place is a food mall at lunch time, especially if it is busy. Find a girl who is having lunch by herself and go sit down with her. If there are people right there who can hear you trying to pick her up, the better it will be, show her you don't give a fuck and are self-amused.

You have to almost become predatory, but not creepy....playful. Have fun, because it is fun. Who gives a fuck if she brushes you off, just move on to the next one.

Sounds like you are a bit of a catch, jwerta....get out there and gather ye rosebuds while ye may.

• Like 3

Edited by bogfrog