The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
newageshaman

Greenharvest.com.au reliable to buy from?

firstly i apologize if i have put this into the wrong thread as i am not sure where i should put it, but anyhow is this a reliable aussie site to buy propagation supplies off? As so far this is the only site i have found that is selling the propagation dome that i want for a reasonable price $59.95 so i can hopefully get my own cacti seeds to start popping up. Any feedback would be great :)

Cant vouch for their equipment side of things but i have bought quite a few plants & seeds off them & their service is always top notch.

• Like 3

thanks for that mate :)

I'm guessing it's the heated propagation chamber you're looking at. If so then you can get them at Bunnings for $10 cheaper. I own one.

http://www.bunnings.com.au/products_product_propagation-unit-gardman-electric-mini-greenhouse-65195_P2910189.aspx?search=heater&searchType=any&searchSubType=products&page=4

You might also be interested in the Heat n Grow products. You can find them for a decent price online. Some of them also have adjustable heat settings which is handy.

http://www.heatngrow.com.au/products.htm

• Like 1

Cant vouch for their equipment side of things but i have bought quite a few plants & seeds off them & their service is always top notch.

yeap the maleny crew know hows its done :wink:

Edited by bullit
  • Like 1

Yeah a good honest company.

• Like 1

They do seem like good folk. Or at least, they have a good collection of plants and seem like my kinda company.

• Like 1

Hey thanks everyone and especially migraineur for telling me there cheaper at bunnings. Will end up buying one probably end of this week on payday