The Corroboree
myco

Lophophora williamsii illegal in W.A.

im just gonna be quick for now

but I thought it was only right to inform everyone that YES peyote are ILLEGAL in W.A.

I have just had my entire cacti collection raped completely fucking RAPED :(

I should also note that aparantly this go's for any plants containing mescaline

they had 3 species listed on their piece of paper they wanted everything that was labelled

Lophophora williamsii, Echinopsis pachanoi, & Echinopsis peruvianus

Edited by myco
  • Like 3

no idea really I had a couple of things seized in the mail a while back

the main cop did say that he had no idea about that and that it was nothing to do with quarantine

how true this is I don't know

I can say they did specifically came looking for "peyote cactus"

Edited by myco

people may start labelling their wills as fricii

• Like 2

do that seriously

I can't wrap my head around how these people think they have the right to stop people from cultivating any kind of plant, psychoactive or not.

• Like 4

Fuck !!! That sucks Myco.

I wonder if it came about from postal intercepts, or maybe using SAB or something more obscure ??

Were any charges laid ? I wonder if this is the case in south australia too ?

• Like 1

Holy shit that is No good mate. Hey Perth Shaman you sure know how to get a point across lol

• Like 8

Im not doing any more sales after hearing this... and I'm relocating my plants. This is a real precedent about to be set here to my knowledge.

Did they search your whole property ?

• Like 1

do it mate

if you are unaware of exactly what your state laws are I suggest you remove these from your collection

I was completely shocked about this and was always under the assumption that they are perfectly legal to own

they looked over the whole property but they really didn't search all that thoroughly in some places they did others they didn't

Edited by myco

I'm not even in WA but i am going to flog my plants off and take up collecting concrete statues just to be on the safe side.

GRRRRRRRR

• Like 3

I thought it was just QLD, ACT & SA that had drug laws in place for mescaline cactus. This must be fairly new legislation, I didn't think WA had legislated this same law...time to do some googling.

& the noose slowly tightens & diminishes our freedoms, step by step...fuckers.

Sorry for ur loss myco.

• Like 3

strange indeed

unfortunately you'll probly see this somewhere in the news atleast the W.A. people

as the officer said it wouldn't surprise him if there was some media coverage as its such an uncommon thing

I really hope not but they made a pretty big deal out of the guy from around here who got caught with a tiny bit of DMT because they had supposedly never found it before

I asked the officer is this anything to do with the new laws that were sposed to be coming he said no that this law has been in place for a long time

its strange because from what they said it comes under the whole any plant that contains a prohibited drug is automatically prohibited

isn't this exactly what the new laws are ?

I asked if he was going to start digging up all the native wattles aswell to wich he replied as far as I know theres nothing illegal in wattles

This is massive news Myco !!!! This really is a game changer... all my trades will be sorted and Im hitting the ground and getting rid of all my plants !!

We should make a collective save Myco... and more importantly our freedoms fund. Lets raise some money to get him some kick ass legal representation ??? Id be happy to contribute.

Im looking forward to hearing Torsten's take on all this.

• Like 4

I am sorry to hear that myco, if you get time & fill like telling us more I would appreciate it. Things like have you been fined or have to go to court? Or if you ever work out how there picked you to raid?

I am going to follow suit & remove these plants from my collection too, this makes me sad as I fill like I am giving into a law that is WRONG!! But I have a family & don't want dramas. I love my cacti & would never think of chopping them up to use as a drug, just love showing people them & telling them about how these plants were used traditionally, they WERE a show point in my collection but not anymore, very,very sad!!

If it goes any further myco make sure you tell them you bought your Tricho's from your local bunnings, it sucks that we can buy plants from a store like that & become criminals without having any idea!

Good luck mate.

Cheers

jox

Edited by Jox

I would be in tears if I was you. Half of the plants they would have taken were so precious and rare too. Did they take all your crests ? :(

Edited by tipz