The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
naja naja

4 x free tool tickets for tonight

Ah yea ... cool Saw tool last night ...wanted to go again tonight. First saw them at horden in 95 ...they still do a good show. Last night was mind blowing

I was there too, third tour I've been to, awesome show. When they started with Third Eye I turned to my friend and said "this bodes well for the evening" lol :) Indeed it did. The dedication was a nice gesture too. Man, Danny was fucking nuts hey! So much enthusiasm :)

And good they played some oldies too.

The opening act was a bit.... unexpected. But not bad at all, pretty funky. It's pretty brave opening for Tool, might get slaughtered at your post, lol.

Edited by Alice
  • Like 1

There's already a couple of phone vids on youtube, for those who couldn't make it.

who was tha support??

Checked out team sleep. I just can't gel with that vocal style. Horses for courses.

• Like 1

Not sure mate, I didn't see it advertised and it wasn't printed on my ticket.

I'd written Maynard of as a spoiled pretentious poncy rock god until I saw puscifer. He was having ALOT of fun with it, it was a most enjoyable show- he was quite a cak. So much so I named my new puppy after him :)

I used to LOVE tool. I saw em at alternative nations when they where still working on undertow like in 93? I think... The aenima tour at the hordern was one of the best gigs I've ever scene, supported by the melvins.

I've read that Maynard has admitted he just can't sing tool anymore, that he was pushing his vocals as a young man and now he's older he just can't crack it. I honestly feel his heart is not in the project. Danny and Adam should sack his arse and get a new vocalist I reckon. I think their music would suit a strong female voice. Maybe they could poach Florence ??

Wat were u on about bf? I didn't end up buying one. I couldn't spare the 1000 for a cd

• Like 1

Lol so mysterious !!

• Like 1

Opiate 21st anniversay reissue?

Though I thought it was closer to $150, not $1000....

i rekon u got to meet maynard or sumthing, BF hasn't told me, and his clue was so cryptic, it makes me think I missed out on something. of the several cd's they had there, the girl seemed to target one in particular a few cd's down, not the easiest to grab one. If I missed out on sumthing like that. I'm going to be gutted.