The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Idon'tstudydinosaurs

Women in corporate positions.

White wind>>

I often find there's not a lot between men and women and it's certainly variable across the ranges,

I find there are a lot. but yeah certainly variable.

I got some male friends that indeed have strong female quality. My own father too.

not the norm though....

so, can I see you natal (birth) chart?

White wind>>

I find there are a lot. but yeah certainly variable.

I got some male friends that indeed have strong female quality. My own father too.

not the norm though....

so, can I see you natal (birth) chart?

Not the norm? I don't even know what normal is, so I'm not going there.

Unfortunately, you can't see my chart as my mum refuses to give my time of birth, just so I can't do one.

Would love to have one though...

he doesn't have a hope in hell of actually doing the job well

this is bollocks that a father cannot be a pretty good father, at least compared to a 'mediocre' mother.

I'm genuinely not sure if you're just trolling at this point or not, but I'll respond to this anyway in case it was a genuine misunderstanding. A surrogate mother is a woman who physically carries another woman's child in her womb until term and then delivers it. AFAIK, this is not possible for a man to do with today's medical technology, and if it is, it certainly isn't easy.

^ ^ ^

lol, sorry yep it seems should have looked up surrogate in the lexicon, sorry for that!

I also want to add that despite the heat, I agree with lots of stuff you're saying. Mainly the anti-pc stuffs.

Whitewind,

there's a contradiction in what I say, as there is life actually.

I am saying male and female are different animals, with pretty disctinct characteristics, more or less. This is deternimed by the biological realities of gender.

On the same time, I am saying a male can bare female traits in his personality and vice versa, which is why some fathers are better "mothers" than some mothers and vice versa.

And of course it can get even more complicated.

PC and left wing / anarchist point of views seem to regard the gener roles more or less a society thing.

Sure society oppresses us with all kinds of roles, not only related to our gender. But I suggest, many of these "roles" and insticts are biologically determined, so even though I do not underestimate social conditioning, I am saying there still exist strong in us the archetypal gender tendencies.

Exceptions only underline the rule, IMO

People who bitch about women not being in high corporate positions, perhaps now need to leave that question alone and start asking different ones. There are now rules in place to allow women to achieve equality when it comes to men's positions in the workplace, and how they run their lives, but the same rules do not apply to all the things many women seem to achieve regularly and effortlessly but men don't.

I aspire to be a stay at home parent, looking after my child more than I work. I aspire to spend some of my time doing volunteer work, and art, maybe music. But I need a nice woman to support my decisions, and I haven't found one yet. Yet a lot of women seem to be able to achieve what I want, so what's going on?

Biological determinsim? Or women choosing?

We've had many years of discussion about how women can achieve equality with men, perhaps it's now time to discuss the ways women lead better lives than men and how we can achieve equality with them. I'll be honest with you, I haven't met many women who are willing to engage with me when I bring this subject up, so perhaps it's up to men to rise up and, metaphorically speaking, "burn our bras" (if anyone can come up with a suitable analogy to this, I'd love to hear it. "Burn our Tools" perhaps? LOL).

^^^^^^

awesomely honest post

like I said, its pretty complicated on each occasion, its pretty easy to draw the general lines, but not for a certain case

I dont really know you nor have access to yr chart so...

home = cancer , volunteer work = aquarium , art / music is Pisces , PERHAPS just guessin

none of the three give a male this specific matcho/dominant/opressive mentality , typical of conservative males, on the contrary

Note: interesting here is that many males that socially pose as dominant and matcho alpha-males are in reality opressed by more dynamic female personalities at home. Because of this , they might behave nastily to all women. These men are rats , victims of their own gender roles, but at the same time they are the source of the problem : they maintain a sexist mentality out of a neurosis.

I like what you're saying about burning our male bras!

I am into it. I like to bring awkward ideas that challenge matcho male mentality when I know there is someone present that has conservative ideas about genders and sexuality, like saying "male bisexuals , lucky bastards, they get to score twice as much than us normal heteros" Or " I would love to be a bisexual " or " I think I would be a pretty good homosexual, I might get on better with a male partner than a woman one "

because truth is I am rather difficult character in the sense of mating and staying together.

and stuff like this.

On the other side, when the PC crowd is involved, and because I really feel hetero and male inside, I also love to underline the differences between sexes, just to tease the PC's into my thoughts.

I am a man of freedom and I like to challenge all dogmas, and the basis for this is everything flows/evolves. I am a situationist , at least theoretically.

I truly believe people should do awkward things breaking the expected roles for the sole reason of fucking up with other people's [read sheep] brains. Doing and saying unexpected things is awesome!

I believe men should behave womanly and passively as far as they like to, and woman should become more male, socially stronger and more determined if they feel to.

This kind of stuff should scare the shit off conservatives .

many already think the male gender is vanishing.

Hey maybe this is good news after all!

I got another fucked up idea about gender evolution. I am not so pessimist about males, I rather think we got a third gender or another organ coming.

But we stupid humans do not realise it completely. Homosexuality and bisexuality is already the answer to lots of mankinds problems.

By realising and intergrating into the collective consciousness of the species that homophobia is only a form of latent homosexuality we might just archieve what we did not through leftish/anrchist/autonomist/libertarian ideologies.

Darklight owns shit!!! Yewww!!! Never do I barrack harder then when DL is on the rampage :) every time DL posts I get my cheerleaders outfit out and pom-poms swirling :) goooooooooooo darklight!!

Definitely an issue with a lot of complicated layers. The idea of men staying at home is something most women would find uncomfortable.

There is also the issue with shared custody of children when divorce is involved, and the lack of fairness in sharing said time with children.

i luv home

home is essential. especially if it's the core of a relatively happy and 'nice' family.

but I love to be hunter gatherer and the woman 'plays' traditionally , but I also love to cook for others, and care for the loved one

also love to play the shaman/ charlatan / situationist / philosopher for the team.

yes its complicated

tonight I am checking out whther sagittarians tend to be more fascist than other signs. Scorpios and Aries were better candidates in my mind, from own speculations

perhaps I was wrong.

I'm a Scorpio. Sagittarians are fully fascist, we just play mind games

lol says who? you dont even know your ascedant!

dont forget that sagi and scorpio are next to each other, so the fascist elements you might have seen in sagis might be coming from scorpio elements. or Capricorn.

people who judge from solar signs of people they know are pretty heavily misinformed about what each sign really is. In fact this is the majority of what people think about signs: bullshit.

sagittarians are surely the 'fascists' of speech and ideas,

so enthousiastic talkers they are that they can be fascist only because they exclude less good talkers from any conversation they participate, and this without them realising it.

sagittarius is by far the least oppressive sign of the fire signs. it loves liberty for self and others, so it's definately not in its qualities to be very fascist. he is not a jealous lover and not jealous in general.

scorpio is by far the strongest and most oppressive and jealous sign from the water signs. Given water signs are pretty weak, scorpio is considerably more powerful than any of the other two, but he still is very sensitive [good receiver of emotional / body language stuff].

despite this, fire signs have very strong and evident egoism, while scorpio is strong by managing to keep the sensitivity hidden . but in the end of the day this prooves a strong ego on scorpio part too

another element that supports scoprio with fascist tendencies: people with weaknesses, usually hidden, become awesome fascists. scorpio have a sensitive sensualism that has to be protected from being hurt. Remind you something of fascist mechanics?

scorpio as mates can be very oppressive, they can have really difficulty seeing their mistakes and/or admitting them , and they might be too obsessed with sex. Scorpions have a strange relationship with death and horror, and bad aspected scorpios can have really horrific thoughts.

things I like in scorpio is that they have strong opinions, they're intelligent, they're good investigators and pretty cood conversationists, as long as you dont insult them, as they can understand and follow up greatly a deep idea and also care about deep / sold ideas.

but whereas these are the general characteristics of the two signs compared

the bad aspects of Sagi governor, Jupiter, are a walk in the park compared to the bad aspects of Pluto [governor of scorpio]

in general, scorpio and pluto, are somewhat related to racism and hatred, especially through the 8th house [house of scorpio] and bad aspecting of Pluto.

sagitarian is the happy sign! so fucking optimistic. sagis do not hate not take revenges. sagis are full of lust for life, and they dont want to take it offf anyone else, just don't try to opress them, their freedom is vital.

But they can annoy a scorpio to death. Actually they can annoy anyone to death. It only one of the things we do well.

Fascism doesn't talk well. Fascism hates well. Well Sagis talk well. We are not good at hating. I had always trouble to dislike people for lots of time, even if they deserved it .

Scorpio can hate pretty well, is known to be revengeful and is known to have absolute, strong, fixed ideas.

In fact scorpios are the best at hating : I cannot even think a sign being capable of hating with such passion and [the most important] with duration.

Last but not least Scorpio is by far the most revengeful of all signs, and this is really related with racial / fascist hatred.

Scorpio also brings the poison.

BTW

I have 2 quite strong scorpio positions on my chart, so I can talk also as informed explorer of astrology and also a person who feel the two elements/sign simultaneously in the character

PS

You are not a Scorpio man! Nobody is a scorpio!

PS2:

scoprio mother is very good and supportive mother, but might be overprotective to her child and even attack an agressor of her child, which is a wrong parental move in general .

another element of why scorpio and not sagi are better candidates for fascism.

PS3: x-girlfriend with which we lived together the last 2 years was a Scorpio w sagi ascedant :P

How is attacking an aggressor of your child a wrong parental move? Sounds kinda natural to me. I believe you could observe that pretty much across the animal kingdom.

Fuken sag's, yas shit me ;)

Aren't we getting a bit off-topic here? I wanna talk about chicks man

Aren't we getting a bit off-topic here? I wanna talk about chicks man

god damn scorpios. like I said, always obsessed with sex :P

How is attacking an aggressor of your child a wrong parental move?

I meant another child agressor f.e. Children should not be overprotected or else = neurosis.

overprotection = wrong parental move. scorpions [specially mother scorpio] are supposed to overprotective parents

children should face the evil and harshness of our world, they should not live in their little cloud, nor should they feel that their bitchy mother is gonna tear to pieces anyone that dares to mess with her boy for eva.

basics.

still, overprotection might be better than neglect, at least it feels preferable, for the first years. At least you feel loved not unwanted.

I believe you could observe that pretty much across the animal kingdom.

yeah

the best example of this is when a foreigner lion comes to the lion herd [the male is scared and old, so he flees] , then the new male kills [and some times eats] the lionesses cubs, all cubs, and after half an hour he sits submissively for him to come and fuck her.

So revengeful is the mother lion to the killer of her cubs, that she accepts to become the aggressors new mate in just half an hour!!

Talk about female mentality! :P

I can explain any of the astrological/psychological ideas presented shortly here. Just ask me.

And before you bring on naturalistist [physiokratie] arguements, remember I am an avid natural history documentary fan, nature lover, nature enthousiast.

nature is the law and taxonomy is the name of the game

Venus in Capricorn. Peace

Maybe nature has taught the mother lion to realize that attacking the aggressor or leaving him will leave her in a worse state than accepting him?

Nature can be quite ruthless, by our standards

Children should face the harshness of this world

Now here's an interesting segway coming. Perhaps our overprotected females haven't seen enough harsh reality to cope well in the corporate environment? Male children are treated relatively harshly in comparison, turns them into fighters, and corporate reality is that it's all about the battle, winning, and scores are made by counting the profits. It's my experience that most women don't have this background. Of course, the more women there are in these environments and you see the rules changed a little bit to offset this disadvantage, but not much as the result required remains the same.

As in the lions pride, corporate reality is not about community and sharing, it's about winning or, simply surviving in an aggressive environment. However, human culture shows other realities are possible and for most of us, can be much more pleasant and fulfilling.

I get annoyed that feminism has shown to be so self-serving, it would have been better ( in my mind ) if women had said not, I want what you want, but instead, what we have is better we think you should have it too. As it is they have fully swallowed the aggressive, go it alone nature of economic 'reality' and taken away from others for their own interests, when they could have promoted community, sharing, peace and love which I have always been led to believe are the traditional feminine qualities.

A huge Gender war is going to happen, feminism has grown to be ridiculous and hateful, men are at saturation point if you follow the Manosphere the Mens rights activist are getting more and more vocal, they have VERY SLOWLY ascended from whining on the internet to participating in actual activism and forming Mens Groups such as CAFE in Canada.

What worries me is the hate these men feel towards women in general because they have been scorned by feminism, there is even a movement called MGTOW (Men going their Own way) where men want nothing absolutely nothing to do with women.

Society, economy, skilled workers is doomed because of misandry: http://www.singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html

No offence to women who are feminist and can preach equality without hating men but can you please call out people who claim to be feminist and say hateful things about men