The Corroboree
inti

WTB or trade - "soursop" Annona muricata" cutting or seedling, established plant

Hi everyone I am after "soursop" Annona muricata" cutting or seedling.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soursop

A good friend of mines mother is in need of it to use a natural medicine to treat her breast cancer.

If anyone could help I would be very grateful.

Willing to trade or pay $$.

I have tricho cactus seedlings or small pup Loph buttons I am willing to cut off my grafting stocks to trade.

many thanks

Trichoshaman

Hi mate,

I have commercial and a couple of wild amazonian types. I really don't think you will be able to grow it down there hey. but shoot me a pm and let me know what you are after.

If i recall right you are probably after the leaves for cancer treatment.

I can probably send you some leaves and I have some smaller plants that can be posted. I do grafted ones from time to time but none at present.

I will have fruits available in a coupla months, They are flowering right now.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Plant matter can also be legally imported, as can capsules and such I presume.

• Like 1

I don't know if he has any in stock but http://kiwiboancaya.net/ sells them under his rare fruit. They are approved imports on the ICON registry.

Hi endofinder.

thnx for link to site. Awesome collection of products on site.

Are you aware of how Australian customs will treat any products from this shop in peru ?

Hi mate,

I have commercial and a couple of wild amazonian types. I really don't think you will be able to grow it down there hey. but shoot me a pm and let me know what you are after.

If i recall right you are probably after the leaves for cancer treatment.

I can probably send you some leaves and I have some smaller plants that can be posted. I do grafted ones from time to time but none at present.

I will have fruits available in a coupla months, They are flowering right now.

Cheers.

Hi Trailblazer

Thank you very much for your response and offer. My mate will be very happy. I will PM you.

Cheers

Trichoshaman

Trichoshaman my last order of seeds from kiwi was sent unlabelled (an honest slip up on his part, I had asked him to but it's not standard procedure for him). They were fully legit tropical fruit seeds. AQIS intercepted it and gave me 30 days to get a declaration from the supplier stating their ID; I helped him quickly knock up a letterhead and note declaring the ID which he had back to me scanned within a few days. I was a little down hearted when the email address to aqis bounced and the phone led me to voice mail but much to my surprise I got a call back in less than 48 hrs - she was still unsure of the email situation (changeover to DAFF and ensuing confusion) but was happy to take my word for it over the phone for what they were and would call me if she had any issues (this was a couple of days ago now). I can only assume everything is fine. This has been my most pleasant dealing with AQIS to date.

Kiwi is now also more aware of Australian quarantine law and working on improving his paperwork to send to customers in this country.

Emphasise that you need them labeled and would like a certificate of identity and you should be fine. His shipping is very nice actually.

• Like 1

Oh yeah and if you're dealing with cancer plant matter/herbal pills/whatever is probably a better option than trying to grow it from seed, I presume you want this stuff yesterday right?

Edited by endorfinder
  • Like 1

Just in case it's necessary for this to be said:

I recommend your friend be getting conventional western treatment for cancer as well, if she isn't already. Too many people have died because they put too much faith in slow-working herbal remedies, and thought they didn't need chemotherapy to survive...

Herbal medicine will help the healing process in the long run for sure, but with an immediate problem like cancer, it isn't an aggressive enough response.

Edited by Scarecrow
  • Like 1

I have a well established tree. Send us a pm And ill do wat I can matey.

• Like 1

Edit: double post ... Stupid phone

Edited by bromo-fantasy

I also have a few plants that I could offer up if any of your other arrangements fall through. There is usually plenty on ebay too.

Peace

Muskrat

• Like 1

Trichoshaman my last order of seeds from kiwi was sent unlabelled (an honest slip up on his part, I had asked him to but it's not standard procedure for him). They were fully legit tropical fruit seeds. AQIS intercepted it and gave me 30 days to get a declaration from the supplier stating their ID; I helped him quickly knock up a letterhead and note declaring the ID which he had back to me scanned within a few days. I was a little down hearted when the email address to aqis bounced and the phone led me to voice mail but much to my surprise I got a call back in less than 48 hrs - she was still unsure of the email situation (changeover to DAFF and ensuing confusion) but was happy to take my word for it over the phone for what they were and would call me if she had any issues (this was a couple of days ago now). I can only assume everything is fine. This has been my most pleasant dealing with AQIS to date.

Kiwi is now also more aware of Australian quarantine law and working on improving his paperwork to send to customers in this country.

Emphasise that you need them labeled and would like a certificate of identity and you should be fine. His shipping is very nice actually.

Thnx for the advice Endorfinder. Much appreciated.

I will make some purchases from kiwi in future.

cheers

happy gardening =)

• Like 1

Just in case it's necessary for this to be said:

I recommend your friend be getting conventional western treatment for cancer as well, if she isn't already. Too many people have died because they put too much faith in slow-working herbal remedies, and thought they didn't need chemotherapy to survive...

Herbal medicine will help the healing process in the long run for sure, but with an immediate problem like cancer, it isn't an aggressive enough response.

Hi Scarecrow

thnx for your advice. True what you say.

Yes I am aware his mother has had western therapies etc over the years.

I am sure this is an additional therapy to help with the battle and healing process.

Plants and positive thought go along way.

She is very happy to hear everyone on the forum here is so helpful. She is delighted to hear a plant is on the way for her.

My friend and his mother sends his respects and thnx to all the great people on this forum.

=) =)

• Like 1

I have a well established tree. Send us a pm And ill do wat I can matey.

Thnx bromo fantasy ! =) excellent.

I have pmd you

I also have a few plants that I could offer up if any of your other arrangements fall through. There is usually plenty on ebay too. Peace Muskrat

Hi Muskrat

thnx for your back up plan.

Trailblazer has sorted with with a youngin

and Bromo fanatasy has got me an established.

that should get things started for me. I wont be greedy.

But if any disaters I will get back in contact.

much appreciated. thnx

Also...as an appreciation to everyone contributing to this thread.

I am offering free trichocereus seedlings pach x perus....

pm your details and i will send one out to each of you if you like.

peace

jared

• Like 2