The Corroboree
space cadet swami

Nth Qld meet...looking for numbers & possible venue.

I can definately hold him down...but I can't promise that it would stop there .. :drool2:

haah aaa no chance holding me down and yes it wouldnt stop there :devil: i would like to go but aye i am workin like a freak and with my weekend off my girls have me playin barbiez !!!

it could still b a mayb if eatfoo is caming :crux:

Edited by bullit
  • Like 3

OK guys I can't guarantee the accommodation yet but we can make the date work. I know the place well enough, poisonshroom may too, that we can set up camp somewhere secluded yet with beautiful beach access.

Weekend of the 25th full moon it is. There will be lots of people going to the "full moon" party they have there, which are just slightly notorious, so don't so anything like carry illegal substances on the ferries.

So. Who's in for sure now?

• Like 1

OK so checklist, tell me if i'm wrong:

space cadet 101: in

quarterflesh: in

bromo-fantasy: in

thunder: in

planthelper: maybe

poisonshroom: in

Everyone speak now or forever hold your piece. :)

• Like 2

i should be able to make it. I live in townsville

• Like 2

and if we decide to organise another get together im pretty sure i can host it at paluma if anyone is interested. my family has a house up there that we can use. its only really good in winter cause there is no aircon though. but its an awesome location in the rainforest

• Like 2

So is this still happening?

• Like 1

quarterflesh i hope so. i sent endorfinder a pm saying that im in, but that was only a couple of hours ago so i havent got a reply yet. fingers crossed

• Like 2

I'm a local, and I'd really love to meet y'all! :) I'm in.

Edited by Belching
  • Like 1

OK plans at this point are to meet up on friday in townsville to rendezvous before we land on maggie. It will be a busy weekend since their monthly Full Moon dance party is on.

If someone knows how to start a group PM it might be good at this point, I seem to fail at that...

d00d sms me man :P

• Like 1

I was under the assumption that Full Moon party was on that weekend also, though as it turns out it was on the 17th May, which was the Friday just gone... So it looks like you'll have a nice peaceful island now :)

• Like 1

i have a van and 1 spare seat an will be taking the car barge over, so if anyone wants to bring plants or just chuck there shit in the back thar be plenty of room

OK i'm currently thinking rendezvous somewhere down towards the port about 5pm at a cafe or something. From there we work out who's getting across how and where to meet up on the other end, also... parking. QF's gracious offer will save a lot of frustration on the ferry moving things around!

Bring a few plants but don't go crazy, distance is a bitch out here.

Sleeping bags would be a good idea as I'm not sure of the exact available sleeping arrangements or final numbers. Nobody's going to end out sleeping on the beach though, unless they want to?

So can we get a roll call now then?

Edited by endorfinder
  • Like 1

can i get a WHOOP WHOOP. YO

• Like 1

WHOOP WHOOP!

• Like 1

damn i was in townsville this weekend, Woulda been good to meet you guys

Am I able to bring a +1? I'm a lady and would feel more comfortable with company. If you'd prefer this to be a forum-exclusive thing, I understand.

Edited by Belching

il talk to EF tonight and make a plan.

Hey all,

I don't think I can make it this weekend, sooo disappointed ATM.

Hopefully all goes well and you all have a wicked time.

If there is another meet on in the future up here I'll make sure I'm there with bells on!!

Bromo

might as well celebrate my 30th bday while we are there. so everyone bring me a present!! jk

belching im not sure if there will be enough room in the rape dungeon for you and a friend

that was a joke by the way. it doesnt bother me if you want to bring someone with you but endorfinder is the guy organising this, so just shoot him a pm and see what he says

I'm keen as mustard! Maggie Island would be a great venue - besides the full moon party (get your fair share of idiots of course) - the Island is pretty quiet these days. Weather's been a bit crap but hey...

Can someone add me to the list please?

Doh, just re-read the posts, cool so the full moon party is done? Excellent, less hassle on the ferry as someone pointed out (sorry, losing track of posts!). Car barge fantastic idea - my RX wouldn't fit much (and poor thing desperately needs a trip to the mechanics). I'd be happy to bring a shitload of a specimen along as a contribution (plus my sparkling personality) ;)

(Edit: me being an idiot and posting stuff I shouldn't, thanks for the heads up endofinder!)

Edited by gem