The Corroboree
Bert&Ernie

The good vibes generator

Sending you good vibes bro will even through in a prayer or two :innocent_n:

• Like 1

my cup doth runneth over with positive vibes at the moment so theres plenty coming your way.....

• Like 1

Dunno if it was the good vibes or my stars had aligned, but today went more super than I could possibly imagine. Thankyou all :)

• Like 3

You know it was the good vibes :wink:

Edited by Bigred
  • Like 1

WB, get the job? Who needs + vibes now?

If I may so boldly raise my hand. Can I get some + vibes for either one of those listed below:

my mum (had a health scare a couple of years ago and is still working her way up and out of it but getting there.)

or

my brother his missus and their two daughters last I heard from them they were having a bummer financial time this year.

or

my old fart of a dad (LOL) who lives in the USA. Naah he is a good guy really. But his wife is having some health issues recently.

I will be on the case as well.

Edited by michael1968
  • Like 1

Good vibes coming your way dude

saturday arvo good + vibes (theyre the best i got :) )

and theyre heading your way M so buckle up baby ;) .......plenty there for you too bigred :)

I need some good vibes. I've got a lot of things to do today that need a lot of motivation and happiness. Send them my way! And plenty of good vibes from me for anybody who wants them!

i'd just like to bump this thread for a whole multitude of reasonality in reality really.....but the most important reason is to send good vibes to people here who are our sisters and brothers that might be having a hard time of it lately.

It's amazing when a friend will show their face at your door and give you that extra oomph of an arvo to keep you on track and try to stay positive.

lotsethlove to ya's

• Like 3

^

sentiment shared and reciprocated, refracted, reverberated.

good vibes and much aroha from me, to all thee wayward wanderers of this world.

• Like 1

The easiest way to send good vibes is blessing. Touch the top of your head to activate your crown, touch your chest to activate your heart,then palms facing outwards on the chest level have a person in mind and bless with whatever vibe you want. That has been done for ages in every tradition.

Works best with your enemies cause it cuts negative emotional connection.

You can't be mad on a person you send love to, can you?

• Like 1

Calling on yall good vibes and blessings for my best mate Bustar who is going into emergency surgery as I type.

While he doesn't get along with most people he protects my cat from the strays, chills with my chickens and plays with rabbits when they hop past. He is the most awesome dog ever and my soulmate.

Lets flood the lil fuka with good vibes :)

Cheers to all the awesome people in advance.

• Like 3

Sending Vibes but be careful was out of good vibes so i sent you my mojo for a bit

Edited by Bigred

Thankyou all for the good vibes

Bustar is home for the weekend and looking good. He will be back at the Docs on Monday, hopefully they will be able to complete the skin grafting and close the hole in his head. It is still unclear if his raptured ear drum will heal, the vet said we will need a lot of luck...obviously he don't know of good vibes!
Keep them good vibes coming.
Cheers in advance.

post-11606-0-40573200-1400741725_thumb.j

post-11606-0-40573200-1400741725_thumb.jpg

post-11606-0-40573200-1400741725_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

ok i feel ya's.

i know, i know. we all feel that way -especially in winter huh?

Seems like we are connected to our plants huh? Strange that :wink: Maybe they feel the winter cold, slow down to a sub pace and wait for the sun.....just like me. shit what's happening here :blink:

Anyways, i felt like some "The action is go" because it always cheers me up.

My finger is pressing the button for anyone feeling shit at the mo and this music is for yous.

love

turn her upity

above all remember :bootyshake: it ebbs and flows :wub:

• Like 1

how bout everyone try sending some positive vibes to someone you don't like or trust

or haven't forgiven maybe... its like therapy maybe better

like Mutant you can send + vibes o'er here to the usa

forgive us we're sum horny bastards...

u know im fucking with you bro, but I do hope ur not drunk and you get this far down in the message

so you'll know im just pulling ur vibe chain haha

joking aside

theres a buncha dum dums in the world living in that vampire werewolf sorta reality.. and well

I think they need sum good vibes too... im one who believes you can 't really steal

ppl's energy but rather you can only fool yourself into thinking and developing an artificial

high from it... sorta typical in a world where the notion of competition dominates.... eh

so anyways those of you's with limited vibes

step out of the finite and launch into the infinite

when we eliminate limits (perceived) then we simulataneously

eliminate fear and his clones, anger, prejudice, distrust

if you really need a good image to emulate (in case it hasn't been said)

i'd recommend the sun... which is giving energy 24-7 and never asking for

anything in return... we are fully dependent on energy which starts off
(apparently) as a giant ball of fire... makes it way to earth constantly is

is always available.... when someone demands too much from another being

it causes them to flare tho so watchout... eh when you don't have expectations

from others they won't feel ur nasty vibes but this is sorta hard with those who

are close, and so its like exercise to find balance when you are in the orbit of

another

mind is like a hologram if you hold hate and anger for one then its gonna reflect

everywhere else in your map... and likewise when your outlook on life is bright,

things that used to appear gray, blend in beautifully in the background.... since

the light always reflects off of the beauty that exists in everything....

peace

• Like 1

I have the feeling we need to assist in raising awareness of the potential destruction of humanity and the earth through all of these wars that are being raged at this time… all for the sake of religion/greed/ignorance. Each day, I ask you to spend 15 minutes in meditation, visualization, and prayer to help heal the planet and her inhabitants of this overwhelming anger and intolerance for one another's beliefs. And to also try perform at least a few good deeds to those in need around you each day - actions born from pure love.

We need to pray for an end to hostilities and not only visualize it coming to an end – but KNOWING that it is coming to an end right now! Pray and visualize everyone on the planet honoring and respecting each others belief system – that we are actually raising the vibrations of the Earth, so that we can live in a time of peace, tranquility and honor for all.

Please visualize everything and everyone on earth as being healthy, vibrant, thriving and filled with love.., "All life on earth depends on this work!"

Please spend just a few minutes each day at least with the positive intent of seeing our Mother Earth and all life upon her thriving, healthy and strong. This will help change the vibrational patterns that are currently holding us down.

I feel guilty myself for being so transfixed with what seems like imminent doom. Perhaps this affects things more than I or we can comprehend ?? ( for this reason I will no longer comment on the ww3/ebola type threads. ) In fact I will stop paying these situations attention at all. After all If it is to be then it will be - and All of our days are numbered even if it just caused by old age. Time is precious and I will try spend the rest of mine (regardless of the endgame) loving, helping, and learning to be at peace with myself.

This was/is my epiphany today.

post-9715-0-73159700-1406968162_thumb.jp

post-9715-0-73159700-1406968162_thumb.jpg

post-9715-0-73159700-1406968162_thumb.jpg

Edited by tipz
  • Like 3

In Washington DC, the so-called murder capital of the world there was a big experiment in the summer of 1993 where volunteers came from a hundred countries to collectively meditate for long periods of time throughout the day. It was predicted in advance that with such a sized group you would have a certain percentage drop in violent crime as defined by the F.B.I. in Washington that summer.

Well, the chief of police went on television saying that “Look. It’s gonna take two feet of snow to reduce crime by that percentage in Washington, DC this summer.”

But by the end, the police department became a collaborator and author of this study because the results in fact showed a percentage drop in violent crime in Washington, DC which we could predict on the basis of previous studies that had already been done on a smaller scale. Are people affecting the world of reality that they see?

We wanted to do some research on the effects of meditation on crime, and found these interesting facts. This National Demonstration Project to Reduce Violent Crime and Improve Governmental Effectiveness brought approximately 4,000 participants in the Transcendental Meditation and TM-Sidhi programs to the United States national capital from June 7 to July 30, 1993.

A 27-member independent Project Review Board consisting of sociologists and criminologists from leading universities, representatives from the police department and government monitored its progress.

dc_TM_violent_crimes_graph1.gifUsing time series analysis, violent crimes were analyzed separately in terms of HRA crimes (crimes against the person) and robberies, as well as together. The maximum decrease was 23.3% when the size of the group was largest during the final week of the project.

That sounds to me like definitive proof this can have a huge affect. I posted this as I know there are some that might scoff at such a suggestion. Maybe this will make them rethink the possibilities ?

In need of good vibes been a bad few months so please send some my way

I am booked in for some pretty major surgery on the 22nd of this month at 7:30am :(

If anyone has some spare good vibes, feel free to send em my way

• Like 4