The Corroboree
Bert&Ernie

The good vibes generator

yep, stand tall myco. we're all here for you brother.

• Like 2

Looks like the good vibes generator didn't have the right manager to save it from dwindling thread-dom....

Alas!

Yeah sorry guys but I don't have much time for things like this... but I would love to see it up and running

anyone wants to give it a go be my guest as I would love to see how this all goes

i've already benefitted from boggy, amz, and others in this mess, but man i could do with some vibes guys.... i'm not far away but i really need some help :( 100x thx in advance, <3 sab folk.

Sab folks

Hope you get through your arduous tasks soon!!

• Like 1

i'm warming up my vibinzinginator as we speak EF.

today from 4.30pm est to 4.45pm est my ooeygooey thought warts are all yours......hopefully your pain will ebb and flow away into the ether - atleast for a little while.

Anyone else out right now,here ........please feel free to generate good vibes in the same time period.

• Like 1

*turns dial on vibinzinginator up to half (slowly does it - dunna wanna blow up the machine)..........zzzzziiiiiiinnnnnnngg...

• Like 1

arrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhh........switch it off switch it off!!!!! ...........NNNGGGGGGGGGGG

post-4664-0-40349200-1368859668_thumb.jp

post-4664-0-65689000-1368859725_thumb.gi

i sincerely hope that helped......now i need a bunger and a beer.

cheers

power_down_Andrew_Huff1.jpg

ok2poff1.gif

power_down_Andrew_Huff1.jpg

ok2poff1.gif

• Like 2

first order of business is to ask torsten to sticky this thread and then to put a list of names in the first post, givers & receivers.

Then every time the generator is focussed on someone, make it known by changing the thread title and making it clear in the first post.

Otherwise this thread will get too long and messy...

• Like 2

3 groups, 1 knows they get vibed, via replies, 2 knows get vibed, but no posting about sending vibes takes place, 3 this group doesn't know they get vibed at all, this group should not even know they are part of the trial.

other parameters, to make this scientific, is to get concensus, about the time and period a vibe is sent.

I mean the vibe sending ought to be concentrated, say for a duration of 3hours, and let's hope that say 20 senders, would not all send there vibes at the same time, but spread out, by coincidence over 3h.

anyway, this trial needs serious ground work before going ahead, as we would like it, as scientific as possible.

• Like 2

20 senders sending viberations over three hours seems random enough. problem is we need 20 mems to put their mitt up, so far i see way less than 20. i'd +1 that 1 12stringer;/

control groups are always imperative to any attempt of repeatable experiments.

iiiiiinnnnnggggggg on pppphhhhhhhhhhiiinnnnnngggggg

first order of business is to ask torsten to sticky this thread and then to put a list of names in the first post, givers & receivers.

Then every time the generator is focussed on someone, make it known by changing the thread title and making it clear in the first post.

Otherwise this thread will get too long and messy...

could this be an experiment unraveling, far out, awesome!

By the way, just because i am not saying much in this thread, it doesn't mean i'm not contributing. I generally wish everyone well (as i am sure we all do here),but sometimes you just gotta put in a bit extra hey. :)

• Like 1

do we need to make it scientific?

seems like there would be better ways of measuring psi than this.

maybe we shouldn't care about validating it.

• Like 1

fuck scientific mate

lets get it working without no proof.

and if it works, then maybe its worth it to make it scientific.

Thelema is right: its the most practical way to try it out

• Like 4

I agree with mutant, we've got nothing to loose by trying.

Science normally poo-poo's this kind of "psuedo-science-cant-prove-it-works-cant-prove-it-doesnt" stuff anyway.

I feel that the best proof is personal experience, which shouldn't need to be explained or proved to anyone, how can anyone really articulate how they feel into words that other people will understand when we so often perceive the same words to mean vastly different things.

All we need here is for someone to take leadership, why not try all different approaches, if something ain't working let another person take over for a while and we test their approach.

I'm not putting up my hand for anything other than being a devoted "sender" because i learnt from the cutest SABling thread that my organisational skills are shit!

I'm here though and willing to give it my best shot.

The kind of things we are hoping for are already happening here anyway, has anyone else noticed just how many threads have recently had people telling each other they are sending good vibes.

And i have been sending and receiving too and i believe, really believe that it works, and it's already working.

I say we should be leisurely, playful and relaxed about it, let this learning process unfold as naturally and spontaneously as it should.

Aroha to all SABers.

You teach me so much every single day :)

Edited by bogfrog

bogfrog

All we need here is for someone to take leadership, why not try all different approaches, if something ain't working let another person take over for a while and we test their approach.

sound idea!

I can try to contribute in the sending department.

I could also try to be a receiver in some interesting experiment, where the receivers [need to have many receivers] are not trying to cheer up from the goodvibes, but to find some concept / word / idea, the receiver is sending.. The object of the 'game' is to see which receiver got it more right, and how it happened. This would be better with an appointment.

I have to admit I am sceptical about this. But I can support the experiments. If someone thinks I am a bad candidate, please let me know. Dont want to block some energy because of my lack of belief.

I mean, even by knowing a fellow SABer is sending good vibes , you immediately are getting the vibes. Not the vibes themselves, that might not exist for all I know, but by the sheer fact a fellow man feels and cares enough for you to be claiming he is sending good vibes. IMO this is as good vibes as your next good vibes.

So let find our first leader.

bogfrog

sound idea!

I can try to contribute in the sending department.

I could also try to be a receiver in some interesting experiment, where the receivers [need to have many receivers] are not trying to cheer up from the goodvibes, but to find some concept / word / idea, the receiver is sending.. The object of the 'game' is to see which receiver got it more right, and how it happened. This would be better with an appointment.

I have to admit I am sceptical about this. But I can support the experiments. If someone thinks I am a bad candidate, please let me know. Dont want to block some energy because of my lack of belief.

I mean, even by knowing a fellow SABer is sending good vibes , you immediately are getting the vibes. Not the vibes themselves, that might not exist for all I know, but by the sheer fact a fellow man feels and cares enough for you to be claiming he is sending good vibes. IMO this is as good vibes as your next good vibes.

So let find our first leader.

I think it's vital to have a couple people involved who are skeptical, but i suppose what i would wonder is what your intentions are for being involved. What you want out of it could be a powerful shaping force, if you want to prove it all wrong then you very well might be able to, but if you're willing to let yourself be surprised, then that could happen too.

I reckon diverse opinions are crucial to get anywhere. I find my group of mates dead boring sometimes because everyone is so afraid to offend each other, so everyone tip toes around important issues, often avoiding them all together cause no one wants to 'rock the boat' and go against what anyone else believes.

I like all these ideas of other tests too mutant, psi experiments have been an avid area of interest for me since my early teens as soon as i realised i could actually find books that talked about this kinda stuff.

I will review my books and see if i can find any simple experiments that we can hijack for own purposes.

Why not?!

Edited by bogfrog

I think it's vital to have a couple people involved who are skeptical, but i suppose what i would wonder is what your intentions are for being involved. What you want out of it could be a powerful shaping force, if you want to prove it all wrong then you very well might be able to, but if you're willing to let yourself be surprised, then that could happen too.

thanks for input. yeah I like to be surprised. And I am willing to be surprised.

In the past I did not believe in anything like that. Nowadays I can accept that telepathy can exist in some form.

We are aiming to make a couple telepathy experiments here, you can call it what you want, but the right word is telepathy.

So no, I dont want to proove it wrong, I am curious about seeing the experiment and what could we make out of it.

We could also (I could do it) evaluate our receiving and sending candidates with astrology. There are some easy markers for high emotional/transdimentional sensitivity like Pisces and Scorpio perhaps, but the charts have to be studied.

That is, why might predict which persons are best at this, before the experiements. Afterwards we might see if the astrology markers were right

I find my group of mates dead boring sometimes because everyone is so afraid to offend each other, so everyone tip toes around important issues, often avoiding them all together cause no one wants to 'rock the boat' and go against what anyone else believes.

boy , how close this is to what I feel sometimes. I would not phrase it like this though, as I am the nasty MF that rocks the boat, so whenever I am present its not so boring, usually :)

PSI? ====> google it dude ===> interestiong

from wikipedia:

The ganzfeld procedure has continued to be refined over the years. In its current incarnation, an automated computer system is used to select and display the targets ("digital autoganzfeld"). This overcomes many of the shortcomings of earlier experimental setups, such as randomization and experimenter blindness with respect to the targets [23]

In 2010, Lance Storm, Patrizio Tressoldi, and Lorenzo Di Risio analyzed 29 ganzfeld studies from 1997 to 2008. Of the 1,498 trials, 483 produced hits, corresponding to a hit rate of 32.2%. This hit rate is statistically significant with p Participants selected for personality traits and personal characteristics thought to be psi-conducive were found to perform significantly better than unselected participants in the ganzfeld condition.

fuck I love it when I am right!!! the bolds are mine

yep look up for the little tests, it should be awesome.

We should try some remote linkup experiments when we are all journeying that would be interesting

• Like 2

^^^ ambitious but really interesting

willing to take a journey for science.

with an appointment of course

Edited by mutant
  • Like 1

Ambitious but i love it!

I thought about it ages ago, when I was wandering the hills of mid-Wales with my brother, and we were picking as we went and were in total communication, at one point we were even communing with a flock of sheep that formed themselves in a circle around us facing in. Later I read a book called Amazon where the guy went hunting with an indigenous tribe and the initiation ritual allowed him to communicate telepathically with the tribe and the animals.

Always wanted to replicate that experience being at one with nature and others in such a deep and spiritual way

• Like 2

have you ever gone along with a beekeeper?

animals understand. if you're cool you can do any job, even as a newbie with the hives.

If you get scared, you get immediately attacked by bees, especially during harvest when the honey is stolen from them

HEY

Should we create a private / closed thread?

and ... hmmmmm ...

bogfrog, you're a Leo. Someone has to take the lead. Why not you. Leo's are good leaders.

someones has to be the chief and give orders to the rest of us!

anywayz, who is willing to take one for science (the last idea) ??

• Like 2

Okay i'll give this a go and see if we can get some results.

#*#*#*#Raise your hand in this thread if you would like to send some good vibes sometime in the next few days and i will pm you all the name of the member and the date and the time frame.#*#*#*#

I like what mutant suggested earlier of having a three hour time slot, so everyone can send at some point during those three hours. What will be confusing for me is the time zone difference, as i am two hours ahead of ozzies and god knows how different to mutant.

Is there an international time?? That would probably be easiest if we could all work on international time somehow.

• Like 3

Just use EST as our server is on that time and would make it so much easier.

I will put my hand up for sending good vibes . just pm me and i will accommodate