The Corroboree
Bert&Ernie

The good vibes generator

Planthelpers thread and the post from Bogfrog got me thinking that a thread like this would be a good idea!

I know that you can defiantly get an effect from either sending good vibes or trying to absorb other peoples negative vibes as i have done both and they have been quite successful but they can be very draining.

What i was think is we could maybe try this once a month for like 30-60 mins for one person and if we all do it at the same time it would be interesting to see what happens

so if anyone is having some troubles or just wants to feel some good vibes post on here and we shall make a list of people who we think need it the most and try it on one person once a month and see what happens, maybe even not tell the person we are doing it to so that placebo is ruled out.

What does everyone think about this? if we get enough interest i think its worth a shot... don't you?

• Like 6

Do it blind and send the results to Rupert Sheldrake. I like it :)

I'm up for it! And I'd also like to go on the list of recipients. That makes the whole blind thing hard....

Yeah I think I need some good vibes, list me up!

nice idea, but I am not sure what exactly is the plan

if you need any negative vibes to send away, let me know, I usually have more than plenty these days.

man people suck

• Like 1

Well the plan is not quite made yet I need some more ideas for why this is happening lol

I guess I just want to see if we can positivity influence someone's like through good vibes, one person a month for about 30 mins as this process is quite draining...

Does this make sense?

Edit: oh and we could sort of do it blindly by picking a person at random and only telling about half the people that want to participate to try and send him/her good vibes and positiveness

Edited by jwerta

can we get some sort of counter to register the vibes? i.e 1 hit= 1 vibe?

can we get some sort of counter to register the vibes? i.e 1 hit= 1 vibe?

well i guess before we start that we need to see who is interested in trialing this, i think we need at least 10 people sending vibes or what ever and once we have a few people on board then we can think about who and when when we send them...

i don't know if my plan is 100% though as i have never tried anything this big if any one has more suggestions just say it the worst that will happen is we will say no but i doubt that as we are all pretty open minded i think. remote influencing is what guess we are trying to achieve

well I got an idea

I am not in the best of my times, to be honest

so why don't you adress the positive vibes to me instead of me offering negative carma, of which, I am not sure I got lots more for now.

Additionally, I have a fucking sore tooth, I know some of you have had real pains, even chronic, but I am not really experienced with pains other than back and muscle pains, and this fucking tooth pain is another thing. Contrary to the muscle or body pains , this one does not let the head relax. I got an appointment for Monday.

yesterday I tried to watch a couple of movies from a favourite genre, as a means to forget the pain and annoyment.

it almost worked, I watched two Romero's classics remakes , Remake of 'Crazies', and Remake of 'Dawn of the Dead' , both pretty good.

===

anyways, here an awesome song with really good vibes to anyone who is in need now. I know it did me a bit.

The lyrics are a harsh and awesome satire of the police violence. of course the humour os lost, but check the expression of the dude

some explanation:

" Matatzis " is the individual cop of one of the most hated and violent police forces in greece . the song refer to matatzis in a friendly matter implying matatzis is a sister soul , making a word play with implying they are gay , among other things. The song is of course in the vain of the protests of the last years in greece.

• Like 1

oops double post

Edited by mutant

the tooth is not sore now, not sure if it was the vibes or the pills

:)

• Like 1

i will be meditating half an hour each day soon, i see no reason to combine the two.

if anyone can send good vibes my way, i can't stress how much i need them right now :/

In return I will focus my intent on SAB members in general. We all need a hug sometimes.

• Like 1

Okay so maybe doing it once a month is not a good start just yet... but if people need some good vibes poat here im sure someone will send them your way

Good idea- sticky the post and change it to a poll. Each time the vibrator is concentrated on a signee, change and reset the toll topic and add the persons name to the thread title. The poll is just a counter. Jwerta would have to be in charge of this

• Like 1

Just a quick thought, but in order for this to be helpful we need to be responsive to current needs.

Ie: if im having a freakout today, good vibes sent sometime this month wont help much.

And the rapidly developing backlog would be enough to put any enquiring mind off.

I would suggest we take on minimum one hopefully two people per week, descending though the recipients chronologically (first post first served with exceptions made if someone if having a urgent meltdown- in which case they would need to state the urgency)

Recievers would then know that something is coming that week, encouraging them to keep a closer eye on their emotions and pay attention to which (if any) day and time feels enhanced to them.

Senders would volunteer each week and would be notified by pm which member will be recieving on which date and time.

I think 30 minutes would be sufficient to make an impact and i'd imagine mid-mornings would be an appropriate time to influence a person's day.

Mutant, offering to recieve negative vibes, isnt gona help ya buddy! Let them wash away to the ocean and sink into the earth where they may be recycled. Nature wastes nothing, all energy is beneficial when it finds the place it should be.

Hope yr tooth pain buggers off, those sleepless nights are a real bitch.

• Like 4

Peace and good vibes to you all , may you wake up and have a good breakfast

and go seize the day . Find that girl/boy you like give them a call you only live once

or tell the one your with how much you love them !!!!!! peace and good vibes to you all !!!!!!

• Like 2

Good idea- sticky the post and change it to a poll. Each time the vibrator is concentrated on a signee, change and reset the toll topic and add the persons name to the thread title. The poll is just a counter. Jwerta would have to be in charge of this

This sounds great.

I'll try and get to it sometime this week otherwise it will be on the weekend :)

Love You All!

• Like 2

i totally some how missed your post bogfrog :/ sorry

i think that is a great idea...

i also think that maybe starting from Sunday next week will be good as its the start of the week and it would be silly starting it now.. i think that if someone needs some good vibes hit this thread up and i will pm every one to start sending vibes at a certain time on a certain day, two people a week sounds great.

so if everyone who wants to be involved in sending some good vibes please put your hands up and i shall try and get this started on Sunday :)

*hands up* as a sender

• Like 1

put me down as a sender for communal good vibe generating and cosmic,oscillating, long range huggings.

Beautiful jwerta

• Like 2

My cry was a bit sarcastic and pretty self-sarcastic. I was offering to send negetive vibes not receive, lol. At the moment was was infuriated it seems. It seems I got lots of this fury when debating. I think that at my 33 years old or is it 34? I am getting a bit tired of it. But its such a central point in me, it seems to rage furiously in a discussion for the sake of the truth.

DO I love the truth more than people? Probably so. Do I love the thuth

I am having some dental work and fuck the pain is something else. Thankfully we got drugs for that. Gosh.

Anyways, this is a very interesting project, Ithink my comments created a bit misunderstanding.

maybe we could create another thread where WRITTEN positive vibes can be offered and asked.

Sending some good vibes in Myco's direction.

Peace be with you :)

• Like 6

boo na nee boo na nee boo na nee

good vibes waves upon waves upon waves of happy chants at you mang myco

• Like 2

All my vibes going to Myco my man right now... off to zone out and send ya some of me best mate.

• Like 1

Yeah I think he's due for some vibes, I'm sending some down also