The Corroboree
nagual78

Colder, Wetter

Its getting colder and wetter in melbourne#subs#

Jus sayin!

• Like 3

hnng i hope so! last season didnt start until close to mid may though :(

really ? i had em in my hot little hand the day after mothers day and kept picking until almost the end of july much to my wifes disgust

lucky! i do live in inner melbourne and didn't really go out outter/bush melbourne :P but i will this season!

Theyre literally everywhere when they come inner city ,suburban, evrywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Once i found the first they were everywher i looked given the right substrate but yeah youd be surprised

i know! i love it :D just going for a bike ride, or catching the bus and you see that patch, get off and pick em! hehe so good!

A quick hint... Check out particular plants in the area... If your hunting on landscaped gardens, quite often I've found, it's the one contractors work who is spreading the mushrooms. Whether its within the ornamental grasses or particular mulch deposits they use/create... This isn't fairy dust, I've found subs in 4 patches I know is from the same landscape contractor, spread with the ornamental grasses they plant... Each grass planted in each car park has subs :)

:D that'd be awesome!

I remember reading a thread on Shroomery of Alan Rockerfeller and how he would use a part of his pic to re-spread spores by mixing the mushrooms in water and pouring it in places so that they could grow (I think)!

Really tempted to do that in places close by! That way build up awesome places for next season!

• Like 1