The Corroboree
planthelper

send me good vibes

positive vibes your way mang,

i'm sure you'll nail it

Sending good vibes and positive thoughts your way planthelper .............

:) warm fuzzies from me PH :)

it was a surprise visit, and she was not home, well at least I tried, and I was prepared for this and left a short letter in her mail box.

I think your good vibes have arrived, as I feel pretty good right now.

at least the ball is now in her court, last time I fell in love was 7 or more years ago, time will tell.

I just try to live in the moment, but gee I haven't felt those emotions for a long time.

• Like 5

another time the forum needs a "love" button as well as a "like".

• Like 1

believe in yourself PH... be you man. Your a nice guy.

Ill add to the wave of good vibes coming your way man.

good vibes in every direction all the time, bro!

but i'll send a few high grade ones your way, just to be sure.

Yeah man dating can be traumatic at the best of times my heart is with you there! Good luck and ask the universe to be kind

using big reds super loving powers will channel all my energy into you ( home alone tonight was not going to use it anyway)

just remember plant helper you super cool and chicks dig that you just need to tap that energy .

may the ethno force be with you ( does some hand signal to resemble SAB)

• Like 2

you people are THE BEST VIBE SENDERS, in the galaxy, she just called me and I will meet her soon again, I am so happy.

thx big red, to remember me how ultra cool I really am, self confidence is real.

I got so much good vibe now, I will start sending it back to all of you.

• Like 8

Good stuff PH, I knew she'd call. You are an absolute champion, she'd be crazy not to.

Keep us updated :)

good one you bro a lot of people just let the one they like get away. I know i have a old

flame that i was so in love with but i just let her go i was a FOOL good to hear the ethno force

works.

Yay PH, kudos to you for your courage. Even though u didnt catch her at home yesterday you were mentally prepared for it and took action on your desires.
First stepping stone to creating a new pattern of relating to and building connections with people :)

Edited by bogfrog

Damn I missed the time to send you good vibes but I shall try and send some back in time xD

Good luck mate

• Like 1

Damn I missed the time to send you good vibes but I shall try and send some back in time xD Good luck mate

it's always time to be sending ph good vibes! (some going out your way jwerta, whatever you do this fine day :))

• Like 2

New SAB service?

The good vibes generator?

We all need a little boost from time to time, but imagine if we could continute to co-ordinate good-vibe sending efforts to members who are in need?

My dad and i experimented with this for a few months, reccording dates and times when we felt each other's tension and responded by sending loving energy. The results were shockingly tangible and effective, but we decided to lay off it for a while as our psyches were becoming too intertwined, remotely feeling another person's stress all the time became way too draining for me.

But here at SAB i believe this could work really well and wouldnt have the same hazards of becoming too connected with another person's mind, given the fact different people would be asking for assistance each time.

PH proved that it can be done :)

• Like 3

na moo spooket lorshi orchitair

zya see gortor za looba e zlato

it is done

• Like 3

there are obviously different methods to this, mantras like above (sorry if it's not the right term),

or working/involving power objects, I do it with feeling my eternal love, purety, universal oneness, than I visualise the avatar, and get connected with the person, I want to send to.

it feels a bit like an instantaneous meditative state.

mostly it's about sending the warm cosy vibrations one has inside us, to somebody else.

and it does naturaly work well as a placebo as well, as nothing is stronger than when others send you love and the act of believing in yourself.

believe it or not, my mind was calm, but still, I could not sleep all night, that's how strong the believe of the mind is.

thank you everybody, and may all your wishes and dreams come true! :wub:

I might just add, there are some issues involved which, would make the same thing for everybody extremely difficult, and emotionaly draining, that's why ask for your help.

Edited by planthelper

Big ups ph :) good luck amigo :)

This forum is awesome.

• Like 1

OK I'm sending you good vibes via this statement! Good luck PH - even relationships at their best can become emotionally complex...

• Like 1

she just knocked on my door and, called the meeting off.

say's she is still in love with the ex, but she did like my letter.

this is over.

At least you tried, because if you didn't try, then there would be no chance, would there. Maybe she'll call you up one day when her ex is an ex again.

It was good of her to tell you in person, she obviously respects you.

• Like 3