The Corroboree
Scientician

Boston Marathon Bombings

So most People would have heard about the bombs that went off at the Boston Marathon this morning.

The first connection I made was 'The 4 Lions'. A group of half assed torrorists plot to blow up the London Marathon.

Edited for spelling errors

that blood almost looks unreal? i mean, i know it's fresh and all but too bright, too red? doesn't look like other fresh carnage i've seen where blood has dried and blackened almost immediately :unsure: .

the dude with his legs blown off looks reasonably calm

• Like 1

unreasonably calm i'd say. then again i'm surprised he's even conscious

look at the explosive used it was not very powerful not much of a shock wave so my guess it was a dysfunctional

nit wit with a vengeance against the world. A carefully planned attack would have used a claymore type bomb

and a higher powered explosive and most probably in the subway.

but everything aside my prayers are with those who are affected by this tragedy

• Like 2

People are saying that the dude with he's legs blown off is Nick Vogt, a soldier who had his legs blown off in Afghanistan a while back

The+easiest+way+to+gain+control+of+a+pop

• Like 2

I heard there was a Facebook page set up in memorial to the victims, a few days before it happened. The link is no longer there but there is a screenshot somewhere about. Could be photoshopped though.

I don't think the guy with the blown off legs is Nick Vogt. The wings of Nick's nose are broader, the bridge curves outward on Nick and inward on the guy in the picture, and Nick is balding, unlike the other guy.

That image analysis in http://imgur.com/a/sUrnA is pretty interesting. Certainly looks convincing, lets hope the people the images suggest are the actual bombers and not just innocent yet socially-awkward chaps like many of us are. I probably look sketchy in public too, doesn't mean I blow people up.

• Like 1

Dont flame me for posting Alex Jones. I thought that this was interesting.

• Like 5

Re. Alex Jones

If it was a false flag event why were there so many FBI and bomb squad people around? They could have lied about the intelligence, maybe it wasn't "specific" intelligence but they could have been warned prior - like the IRA used to, or picked up some communications.

I reckon it could be a number of different people, a cell, home grown terrorists, and the government is trying to keep the lid on it.

Tho, after writing that, it seems unlikely doesn't it? The American Government would be happy to use the threat of a real terrorist cell to ramp up security.

Mmmm. More info please!

@ 2.55 on the video. That's the backpack that supposedly contained the bomb? It's rather intact for that surely? There would be fuck all left if it contained a bomb!

massive injury like that: or being mauled by a lion or a shark always results in a state of calm detachment. I think it's natural endocannbinoids.

'And when the twelfth largest company in the world controls the most awesome, god-damn propaganda force in the whole godless world, who knows what shit will be peddled for truth on this network. So, you listen to me. Listen to me! Television is not the truth. Television's a god-damned amusement park. Television is a circus, a carnival, a traveling troupe of acrobats, storytellers, dancers, singers, jugglers, sideshow freaks, lion tamers, and football players. We're in the boredom-killing business. So if you want the Truth, go to God! Go to your gurus! Go to yourselves! Because that's the only place you're ever gonna find any real truth'

- Howard Beale (The Network 1976)

Anyone who actually believes the crap the establishment spreads about via the media, about Islam, communism and this 'war on terror' is emotionally incapable of the responsibilities of being a human.

Edited by gunfighter
  • Like 4

I'm sure people will also shortly hear about the Texas fertiliser plant explosion which happened a few hours ago and more will be added to this story!

Just reading the Live Blog on The Guardian

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/apr/18/texas-explosion-fertiliser-plant-live

There's a freaky vid of the explosion on youtube. One of the other films has been removed and I can't access the one from CNN.

• Like 1

Holy shit that's a big explosion !!! Imagine that was at the Boston Marathon..

Follow Up Attack? Ricin Sent To Senator Who Ended Gun Control Filibuster; Second Letter Sent To Obama

Pattern beginning to emerge as some suggest both attacks could be right wing, pro-gun extremists

Steve Watson
Infowars.com
April 17, 2013
A letter believed to have been laced with the deadly substance ricin was intercepted in a Maryland post office yesterday before it could reach it’s intended destination – the desk of a Senator who has been fiercely critical of gun control legislation, yet voted to block a filibuster on the issue.
In a statement late Tuesday, the U.S. Capitol Police said that further tests on the package, which had a Memphis, Tennessee, postmark, are being conducted at the Army’s biomedical research laboratory at Fort Detrick, Maryland.
Though false positives of ricin in letters to elected reps. have been recorded in the recent past, the analysis conducted so far seems to conclusively show that the deadly toxin was present in the letter.

• Like 1

With all this conspiracy talk, it made me think about the victims & realize there was the international CHINESE student, now if America finds some one to blame (A Terrorist) & seek retribution for this student, surely it would look good in the eyes of the Chinese & maybe help America & China to start a fresh relationship?? This would work well for America would it not?? Conspiracy, Conspiracy, Conspiracy!!

"As hard as you believe it and want it to be true no matter how much speculation there is it is still a conspiracy till

there is evidence" . Cant remember who quoted that but it is so true ( check out nano thermites 911) but what

gets me is the actual footage all those flags there. Using a pressure cooker would direct the blast the way the lid was

facing from the photos you can see the blast go up . Its all gone to shit learn how to be self sufficient and be a prepper

Edited by bigred82